2024 Eclipse

heisable2

I believe the number of mockers and scoffers in the end times increases because we watchers have a tendency to turn everything into a sign of the rapture, or impending tribulation doom, etc. I think what's going to happen with this eclipse, after so many watchers make a big deal about it, is nothing more than create more mockers and scoffers when nothing comes of it. :idunno
Good one....Satan is turning up the heat.....lots of noise and scoffers. My own son scoffs at me and thinks it foolish and odd that I talk to God.

Carl

I long ago stopped looking for signs. After I was burned out by other people pointing our their signs of Christ's coming. I decided that if God means something for a special sign He will make it Special. Will be able to just see it and realize it is a sign. So we can all relax and continue witnessing for Christ as the Savior. If God wants to get our attention He certainly knows how better than we do.

Dragontiger777

Trust in Him; no matter what situation will there be present this year.

All I know is that Time is Short and anytime He will takes us home. But when I trust in Him with fill joyful my heart as dance and priase God.

usoutpost31

I long ago stopped looking for signs. After I was burned out by other people pointing our their signs of Christ's coming. I decided that if God means something for a special sign He will make it Special. Will be able to just see it and realize it is a sign. So we can all relax and continue witnessing for Christ as the Savior. If God wants to get our attention He certainly knows how better than we do.
To add to that, He said specifically what those signs would be.

Jesus didn't just say there will be nondescript signs in the heavens. He said exactly what those signs would be, and when they would be.

Matthew 24:29-30.

Immediately after the distress of those days

“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’
“Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.

This is quite obviously not a solar eclipse, a blood moon or anything like that. "All the peoples of the earth" know it.

The frustrating part to me. A lot of Christians like speculating about the End Times. But they don't invest any time learning what Scripture says. They'd rather go to social media to see their favourite 'watcher' editorialize about it.

We wouldn't have to correct so many bad ideas if people were willing to study the Word.

Aiyanna

I remember watching the last big eclipse in 2017. My parents, sister, and I went outside and watched from the yard.
I worked at a local resort at the time and when I got to work, I was told what a nightmare the whole thing had been. Traffic was so backed up, people were stuck on the highway and backroads for hours. Folks were calling the resort in tears begging for a place to sleep, sadly the whole resort was fully booked. Some people were offering 1000s just to spend the night in a strangers front yard. It was WILD.

I didn't even know there was going to be another eclipse until my mom sent me a link to some eclipse sunglasses..... I was a little confused:scratch And then someone at work said something about an eclipse. My only thought was..... "OK, cool... traffics gonna be fun."

It was cool seeing it the first time. If it comes while I'm off work, I might go outside.... I don't know.
As for it being a "sign" of anything.... Well, God did create the sun, moon, and earth and He set them in orbit. Only He knows just how many eclipses there have been all over the world since He first created it. But I know for a fact this isn't the first or the second, and may not be the last before the Lord comes.

ninicat

I’m in Texas and live on I-35 in the path of the eclipse. Yes it’s going to be crazy with so many people. I’m certainly going to get a full tank of gas and anything else I need before April 1 because they will start flowing in early I believe.
I can’t help wondering if God’s sense of humor will show with extreme heavy clouds and storm warnings after all this is Texas in the springtime.
Me too! I’m heading to Georgetown from Houston. Best thing for me is that both of my vacation rentals are booked in wimberley and April will be a good month for me, financially! Praise God for that

Dave

I am sorta in the path of it here. I plan to watch it weather permitting but there are thunderstorms predicted.

ChildofLight

I’m glad I’m retired so I can see and enjoy it. May be cloudy that day but just depends on how much and what kind of cloud cover.
As for doomsday scenarios we won’t know until after it happens whatever and whenever it may be. After all, look what California is going through with all the rain storms going across destroying so much. It’s just freaky multiple storms. Just one of the many signs of the times, which we know we are in.

Eastxn

I got to see totality from my backyard in Mckinney, TX. It had been cloudy all morning with slight peek throughs here and there. Then just before totality all the clouds around it miraculously dissipated and I was treated to a glorious view.

HisGloryIsPrecious

I saw it at a campus watching party. It got to about 90%. I had to stand with my head up, trying to keep the glasses on. It was hard to keep my neck up and from falling down. Eventually I got tired of it. They were giving out free moon pies. My coworker was jokingly disappointed that she didn’t get one. lol.

Back