20,000 dairy cattle died in an explosion in Texas

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I remember reading discussions a few years ago as to why the US is not a player in Revolution. We are seeing her fall in realtime. Buckle your seats, it’s getting bumpy.
We have government officials who are deliberately taking us down with their evil agendas. We have a very weak President, and other countries know this. Biden is an easy pushover and China is wanting to taking over the power America once was.

kathymendel

I remember when Y2K was a big deal.......... When the rapture didn't happen at that time as predicted, I truly felt that we only had five
years at most before we would be taken home. I was wrong............. but, when you look at ALL that has transpired from 2000 to 2023
it literally blows the mind. We are seeing now the culmination of each and every prophecy about the end times and the coming tribulation
period............the rapture is on the horizon and we will soon be out of here. Never before has so much that is prophecied has come
together so quickly and so fully. This world - especially the middle east - is a tinderbox just waiting to explode. Our country's rapid
descent into oblivion is obvious to anyone with half a brain........... We will not be defending Israel, whether due to our leaders' choice
not to, or due to us being totally unable to because of our own messes. Even so, come Lord Jesus,!

NewWine2020

I remember reading discussions a few years ago as to why the US is not a player in Revolution. We are seeing her fall in realtime. Buckle your seats, it’s getting bumpy.

I would wager not only will the USA not be a factor but that whatever is left of the USA will actually be contributing military forces supporting the a/c. Our nation will simply be one of the host of gentile nations that comes against Israel and God.

NewWine2020

I’m not buying the “official narrative”. This is how the earthly powers, the unGodly ones, seek to inslave us. A hungry population is easier to control. Lord have mercy on us!!

Jokes on them...I've been intermittent fasting for a few years now. It works very, very well for dropping unnecessary lbs and has increased my energy. People don't need as much food as we have been led to believe. Especially the kind the so called "food pyramid" recommends.

But yeah, in all seriousness, it IS about ensuring the compliance of a populace that otherwise would tell them to go pound sand.

I'm really interested to see how far our govt can push Americans before the fabled "silent majority" finally finds it's very loud and very angry voice.

MapleLeaf

Sorry Revelation not Revolution. I’m not reading the vowels right on my phone.
It happens to the best of us! And Revelation will sort of play like a revolution against God so it can make sense in that light.

I am hoping the number of cattle thought to be dead is proven to be lower as more facts come out. Every media outlet wants to be first to break a headline so there is a lot of knee-jerk reactions out there. The math does seem 'off' about that high of an amount. It still looks like a very bad accident. And it certainly SEEMS like something fishy is going on. But I never paid attention to supply chain accidents in the past so I can't really say. Some data charts seem to suggest they are far more common than we'd realize. The reporting on these accidents seem to be mostly serving the purpose of demoralization. Who can really say?

NewWine2020

NewWine2020

Dogs are good at detecting evil. What's even more impressive was, it was a Bernese Mountain dog. They're known for being extremely friendly with people.

Oh, wow, that just makes it ever so much better!

Also see a lot of comments on YouTube alluding to the fact that the Irish Prez with his cane is MUCH more nimble and lively than Biden walking on his own two legs unaided.

No WAY Brandon is gonna steal his Lucky Charms, lol!

Carl

I have been looking and have yet to find any news on the cattle loss. There were sporadic power outages through out Texas. Yet nothing for the area where the cattle were. Will have to wait and see what the report says.

Katie8758

I have been looking and have yet to find any news on the cattle loss. There were sporadic power outages through out Texas. Yet nothing for the area where the cattle were. Will have to wait and see what the report says.
You literally just have to Google "Texas dairy cattle explosion".

Carl

1. Apparently the yard that the cows are in prior to being milked in roofed.
2. Couple of the news reports mention a machine that pumps the cattle's excrement out of the yard possibly malfunctioning.

Cows manufacture methane gas. Methane is lighter than air. The yard that cattle were gathered in was apparently roofed (at least part) Now if the pump is not working correctly can the roof fans move the methane out as fast as it is produced?

The one good picture showed lots of smoke. Indicating not complete combustion of petroleum products. Not enough wood in cattle yard to generate that kind of smoke.
This is my guess based on my education and life experiences and what the news reports talked about.

Back