13 Southern Sayings that the Rest of America Doesn’t Understand

anath

I Love the Lord
If you are not a southerner, I would not understand much of what you say and would ask for you to repeat most everything. My speech is very slow and my pronunciations are very different. :clown:

araj54

If you are not a southerner, I would not understand much of what you say and would ask for you to repeat most everything. My speech is very slow and my pronunciations are very different. :clown:
I guess that's why you understand me so well, cause I type slow...:hehheh :hug

Aneriz

Mars, Mary, Mars... bless your heart! :lol:

j/k :hug

We went to Arizona once, and commented to my wife, "It's like we landed on Mars!" For all the moisture immediately left my lips and exposed skin, and it was like 120° in the sun and 70° in the shade, and everything was dry, sharp, hard, or poisonous. Or so it seemed to me: :shocked

When we were coming back in to the airport in NC, I was never so happy to see forests, and ponds and lakes, rivers, swimming pools. Got off the plane, hit the humidity, rehydrated like a sponge and came right back to earth :lol:

But nothing against your state, I'll tell you what, Arizona had the best beef jerky, hands down, ever, that I have ever had. The very best. :thumbup
:lol::lol::lol:

Too funny!

:whisper: Mary, my dear hubby is from AZ. The nicest people come from under those red rocks!!