11-year-old boy dies after shooting himself during Zoom class

Lovin Jesus

This is what lockdowns are doing:

An 11-year-old boy died after he shot himself in his California home during a Zoom class this week, according to a new report.

The pre-teen was attending the virtual class with his microphone and camera turned off when he took his own life just after 11 a.m. Wednesday in Woodbridge, a community in Northern California’s Central Valley, KOVR reported.

His sister, who was attending her own virtual class in another room, found him and alerted her neighbor and teacher, who helped call authorities, according to the report.

Responding deputies found the boy, who attended Woodbridge Elementary School, with a head injury, according to the San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office.

Read more
https://nypost.com/2020/12/03/california-boy-dies-after-shooting-himself-during-zoom-class/

The Impact Of Covid-19 On Suicide Rates
https://www.psycom.net/covid-19-suicide-rates

Last edited:

Rocky Rivera

Oooo, this brings a verse to mind, Luke 21: 25-26 >> And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
Signs in the sun, moon and stars >> Numerous people were witness to some stellar phenomena, including a meteor that waxed in intense brilliance briefly; supposedly there will be a star in the sky on the 21st of Dec not seen for nearly a millenium.
Men's hearts failing them for fear >> Increased numbers of suicides, and this poor boy was unfortunately a victim. Satan hates the little children.

Yes, it seems to be that we are nearing the final seven laps of the last days. The thing is that IT'S ONLY BEGUN. The passage continues:

And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

usoutpost31

Based on such little information provided I don't know it was because of the lockdown or even that it was intentional.

He may have been playing with it and it went off by accident. Unfortunate that he so easily got his hands on a loaded weapon.

DWB

If you own guns you have a responsibility to keep those guns locked up and out of reach of anyone. When my children were young I installed a deadbolt lock on a closet in a spare room and all guns and ammo stayed lock up. I learned that lesson when over at my Dad's one day my 3 year old came out of his bedroom holding a .38 revolver. That could have been a tragic accident.

Kids, especially boys, are fascinated with guns and want to play with firearms and learn about shooting. I told mine anytime they felt a need to "play" with a gun to just ask and I would get the guns out and let them handle safely.

TheRedeemed

It’s so horrible to hear of any child’s death. Not much in the world saddens me these days in this crackpot system we all live in, but this kind of happening is just so hard to take.

How much more sad it is, is that apparently he felt there was no other alternative except to end it all himself.

Being a child and no matter the circumstances, he’s home with the Lord.

I feel so bad for his sister being the one who found him, and goodness knows what his parents are now going through right now.

:pray:pray

Lovin Jesus

No one is killing themselves because of lockdowns.

I have to disagree. A lot of reporting on this topic coming from psychiatric and medical experts

Here is just an excerpt from an article and please read the whole article on the posted link

“the kids have also not been the only ones affected. For instance, a Havard study has found that more and more young people are showing symptoms of severe depression and having suicidal thoughts. As illustrated by Fee,

In the US adult population as a whole, the incidence of suicidal ideation typically hovers around 3.4 percent. But this new study reveals that in October, 36.9 percent of young adults had suicidal thoughts, compared to 32.2 percent in May in the wake of the first round of government lockdowns.”

Read complete article here:
https://www.americanexperiment.org/...-been-detrimental-to-childrens-mental-health/

LindaLove

Can you imagine being a kid having to sit at a kitchen table day after day looking at a computer screen forced to take in what the curent system calls educational? I would try to run away, but an amber alert would bring you right back home or somewhere worse.

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
I just can't get over how young these children are getting. 11, 9, even 7-8 year olds, and it's becoming less and less unheard of. There is a CNN article from 2017 that says this (suicide) happens to a child under age 13 every five days!

Thykingdomcome

No one is killing themselves because of lockdowns.
sorry I must disagree with you. My son, under age 15, attempted 3 times during lockdown. His mental stability is out of sync and he was unsure how to handle everything. He did have factors before hand, was hospitalized in Jan, but the lockdown made it all worse. I thank God for the information we were given at the hospital and were able to get him into extensive therapy so he is slowly getting better. We are lucky enough to be in a school that is In Person and has been since Aug. My kids, especially my son, needs to be in school. I believe that many to most other kids need to as well.

I also talked to a friend of ours who is a police of a metro area and he said that the suicide rates are much higher during the lockdown. I have said since the beginning that we didnt really see Jesus alone very much. I dont believe its the way God intended it. While I understand it early on, but the lagging on for months is what really screwed everything up. Its sad really.

As for the OP, I am so sad for this boys family. I wish more people would realize that this isn't good for kids.