10+ year reader, now a member

Anastacia

Hello everyone!
I've been here almost on a daily basis for over 10 years (maybe 15 if I count RR). This website has been my main place of learning and where I've been consistently fed. I'm so thankful for this Biblically sound website which has kept me watching and grounded even when there were times I was without a church home or much fellowship. ...I have finally decided to become a member even though I may not post much. But sometimes I've at least wanted to "like" posts, or bump a post back up, or ask a quick question.

About me-- I've belonged to Jesus just about 50 years!
I've been watching for Him since 1979 and I've been excited since then and have always felt nearly certain I'm going to be here for the rapture! Even if I'm not, at least I've gotten to see many things fall into place just like He said they would!

Anyways, I'm one of the many quiet people here on RF who is watching alongside all of you!

Judy4Jesus

Hello everyone!
I've been here almost on a daily basis for over 10 years (maybe 15 if I count RR). This website has been my main place of learning and where I've been consistently fed. I'm so thankful for this Biblically sound website which has kept me watching and grounded even when there were times I was without a church home or much fellowship. ...I have finally decided to become a member even though I may not post much. But sometimes I've at least wanted to "like" posts, or bump a post back up, or ask a quick question.

I've been watching for Him since 1979 and I've been excited since then and have always felt nearly certain I'm going to be here for the rapture! Even if I'm not, at least I've gotten to see many things fall into place just like He said they would!

Anyways, I'm one of the many quiet people here on RF who is watching alongside all of you!
Welcome, Anastasia! Hope to get to know you more! :hug

Cindy S.

Hello everyone!

:bighug
Welcome. To any lurkers out there come join us, we don't bite. :heh

InsuranceGuy

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the best true Christian Community online. It's a family!

SonSeeker

:bighug
Welcome. To any lurkers out there come join us, we don't bite. :heh
WELCOME, Anastascia!! Since you're really not a newbie, you're probably familiar with Andy and I, and our on-going bit of laughter from a mutual slamming of each of us by the other. Cindy S stating, "we don't bite. :heh " may not be 100% true. I doubt Andy bites, (he probably has false teeth, so it wouldn't hurt much, anyway!) but he has been known to sic his dog Buddy, on me more times than I care to count.:lol I just mention this so you won't get the idea we're all just a bunch of fuddy-duddy's with no sense of humor.

Cindy S.

WELCOME, Anastascia!! Since you're really not a newbie, you're probably familiar with Andy and I, and our on-going bit of laughter from a mutual slamming of each of us by the other. Cindy S stating, "we don't bite. :heh " may not be 100% true. I doubt Andy bites, (he probably has false teeth, so it wouldn't hurt much, anyway!) but he has been known to sic his dog Buddy, on me more times than I care to count.:lol I just mention this so you won't get the idea we're all just a bunch of fuddy-duddy's with no sense of humor.
:dance

GotGrace

Hello everyone!

As Minnie Pearl used to say HOOOOOWDEE! I’m just so glad you’re here.

Pull up a chair and set a spell with the rest of us watchers.