Breaking: Joe Biden Takes Massive Fall at Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony

SJ129

If people don't want to recognize him as president, you still need to admit that God allowed him to be in the position he is in.
God is in control.
My thought is that God allowed him in the WH as a judgement. He gave America what (most) Americans begged for. A lawless, wicked leader, who’s unfit. I do pray for his soul, as I’m commanded to, and all of those in seats of power. But I obviously do not like him, or his handlers. But, God is in control. If it’s his will for Mr. Biden to be the mouthpiece of the US govt, I have to trust that He knows more than I do and has a greater purpose. Perhaps to draw people to Him? After all, more people are down on their knees seeking God during hard times than in joy.

NewWine2020

I can only say that with this problem, sooner or later, he's going to get seriously hurt.

This is without question Elder Abuse.

And i'm concerned that anything happens to Biden, then we get Harris and we look even worse in front of the other countries. She'll be chuckling and cackling all over the globe and on every broadcast.

OR simply try to look serious and important and make us all look fake and plastic.

We already look clownish now, but she'll send us all the way to the circus: to The Big Tent..

That's a scary thought. And yes, this whole façade of Biden being the POTUS is and has been nothing but an embarrassing drawn out elder abuse event.

He's such an awful human being whose racism, shameless lies and stupid progressive policies have hurt so many people that I go back and forth feeling sorry and then NOT feeling sorry for his predicament. He knew what he was getting into when he accepted the nomination having served as VP, foil and court jester under Obama.

Hsmommy

:scoregoodPeople with dementia/alzheimers are fall risks and it is obvious that Biden has cognition issues. I certainly don't wish anyone to have this disease but he is the president of the United States and is not capable of making decisions. Jill Biden should be ashamed of herself for allowing her husband to be in this situation and we can only guess who is really running this country.
“Dr. Jill should get him a cane.”

I agree that she should hang her head in shame. No loving wife would allow her husband to be paraded about making him a laughing stock. Instead of protecting his dignity she’s allowing him to be taken advantage of.

Sometimes I think part of God’s plan in who he places where on the world stage is to allow us to grow our prayer lives. We are commanded to pray for our leaders. You folks have Biden & we (ahem) have been blessed with Trudeau.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Sometimes I think part of God’s plan in who he places where on the world stage is to allow us to grow our prayer lives. We are commanded to pray for our leaders. You folks have Biden & we (ahem) have been blessed with Trudeau.

I have family on both sides of the border, so we have both leaders to pray for :smile plus the leaders in Israel :israel

Umbrella Girl

Now we see through a glass, darkly; (1 Cor 13:12)
It was not a “massive” fall. But he was lifted up under his arms up by at least two people. He needed help getting back up.

He has tripped and fallen multiple times now, and it looks really bad for both him and our country.

WEAKNESS is what it says to the rest of the world…

pixelpusher

What was worse than tripping (must say that I'm glad I've never tripped and fallen :whistle... yeah, right) was the entire approach to the podium, blowing past a General he was supposed to greet, having to be led back to the podium.

Trump put out a video with the earpiece mic audio. Excuse my schadenfreude, but that was pretty funny if you can search it up.

jab777

I am wondering the purpose of the sandbags being there, and as he was walking up there why didn't anyone try to move them or warn him that they were there?
The sand bags were used to steady his teleprompter at the podium. He must have walked in front of the podium instead of behind it so he tripped over the sandbag. This slip and fall show is getting beyond old. He should use a walking aid that he can hold onto to steady himself and start looking down at what’s in front of him.

Back