Breaking: Joe Biden Takes Massive Fall at Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony

TimeWarpWife

Breaking: Joe Biden Takes Massive Fall at Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony
By Christina Laila, June 1, 2023, 2:17 P.M.
Gateway Pundit

Joe Biden took a massive fall at the Air Force graduation ceremony.

Biden took a nasty spill after delivering a commencement speech at the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs.

80-year-old Joe Biden landed on his right hip after trying to lightly jog across the stage.

Secret Service rushed in to help the 80-year-old.

It is unclear if Joe Biden suffered any injuries.

Biden was in bad shape as soon as he arrived to the graduation ceremony.

More of the article and video of the fall @ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/06/breaking-joe-biden-takes-massive-fall-air-force/

More proof, yet again, that this man is not cognitively fit to be the leader of anything, but especially not occupying our White House pretending to be POTUS. Frankly, I don't know what should be done because Joe is a danger to himself physically, but Kackling is a danger to the entire country. This is a no win situation. I so wish God would intervene and rapture the church out of here because this country and this world are on the precipice of destroying everything and everybody on this planet. Fifty years ago, someone with Biden's diminished cognitive capacity would never have been allowed to run for POTUS. Now, the democrats are actually trying to get him re-elected for a second term. :faint2

Last edited:

Momma D

I believe the Bible is God's innerant word. He told us He raises up leaders and removes leaders.
That is the reason I refer to him as President, and pray for him daily.
Doesn't mean he's my fav of all time... I'm just obeying God's word.
I hope he is okay.

TimeWarpWife

The reason I don't refer to him as "president" is because he's not the president. Not so much due to all the evidence pointing to possible voter fraud committed in 2020, but because he's obviously not mentally and cognitively capable of being POTUS. It's clear that "others" are behind the scenes making all the decisions and Biden is there to do what he's told ~ well, when he can remember what he's been told to do. Btw, from the angle I saw the video, there wasn't anything in front of him. Maybe I didn't see it. :idunno

fl2007rn

The reason I don't refer to him as "president" is because he's not the president. Not so much due to all the evidence pointing to possible voter fraud committed in 2020, but because he's obviously not mentally and cognitively capable of being POTUS. It's clear that "others" are behind the scenes making all the decisions and Biden is there to do what he's told ~ well, when he can remember what he's been told to do. Btw, from the angle I saw the video, there wasn't anything in front of him. Maybe I didn't see it. :idunno
:scoregoodPeople with dementia/alzheimers are fall risks and it is obvious that Biden has cognition issues. I certainly don't wish anyone to have this disease but he is the president of the United States and is not capable of making decisions. Jill Biden should be ashamed of herself for allowing her husband to be in this situation and we can only guess who is really running this country.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
I wish there wasn't such a stigma about using mobility assistance devices. I think President Biden would do a lot better physically, medically, and mentally, and be a lot safer, if he had a Rollator with the big wheels like what my Dad has. Falls in seniors/elderly can be really, really serious. As a bonus, President Biden could (and likely would) do a lot more walking, and more briskly, if he had a Rollator with big wheels. More exercise, especially outside in the sunshine, is good for mobility, balance, coordination, flexibility, the body overall, attitude, and cognition. President Biden going out for a good walk with a Rollator with big wheels is no less important than when President Bush used to go out for a run, and it's just as feasible, safety and security-wise.

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Last edited:

Momma D

Btw, from the angle I saw the video, there wasn't anything in front of him. Maybe I didn't see it. :idunno
There were supposedly two black beanbags at the corners of the teleprompters. I'm not sure why he doesn't look down when he walks.
I'm almost 78 and made that a habit, taught to me by my PT son.
I'm sure it has prevented falls in my case, although I am steady on my feet and keep my balance just fine.

Last edited:

Jan51

I am not alone in thinking this fall and all his others looked like acting, and the way he gets back up. My husband fell several times in his last couple years, so I do have a frame of reference. I have always thought Biden's falls look like something from Laurel and Hardy. Isn't it amazing that he never breaks a hip or a wrist or anything?

Last edited:

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
There were supposedly two black beanbags at the corners of the teleprompters. I'm not sure why he doesn't look down when he walks.
I'm almost 78 and made that a habit, taught to me by my PT son.
I'm sure it has prevented falls in my case, although I am steady on my feet and keeps my balance just fine.

President Biden doesn't look down when he walks when in public/during official events because "proper" leader image is looking up/out (projecting strength, confidence, and man-in-charge), instead of looking down (projecting weakness, unsureness, and submissiveness).

Last edited:

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
President Biden doesn't look down when he walks when in public/during official events because "proper" leader image is looking up/out (projecting strength, confidence, and man-in-charge), instead of looking down (projecting weakness, unsureness, and submissiveness).
At the same time common sense should be you make sure there isn't anything you can trip over.

Umbrella Girl

Now we see through a glass, darkly; (1 Cor 13:12)
And yet Trump was ridiculed and his physical fitness questioned for walking very slowly and carefully down a slippery ramp in slippery dress shoes, to ensure that he would NOT fall!

Imagine how Trump would have been relentlessly, mercilessly ridiculed if he stumbled over and slurred his words, forgot basic things, and fell on a regular basis!

The double standard for Trump and Biden is incredible.

Last edited:

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
And yet Trump was ridiculed and his physical fitness questioned for walking very slowly and carefully down a slippery ramp in ski dress shoes, to ensure that he would NOT fall!

Imagine how Trump would have been relentlessly, mercilessly ridiculed if he stumbled over and slurred his words, forgot basic things, and fell on a regular basis!

The double standard for Trump and Biden is incredible.
They are hypocrites and corrupt. They like to point their finger at the Repubs when the Dems are guilty of what they are accusing the Repubs of.

Back