Debt Ceiling…..Democrat calls Republicans “Legislative Terrorists

Bethlehem57

Steve Cohen (D-TN) discussed ongoing debt ceilingnegotiations, while also labeling Republicans as ‘terrorists’ for their commitment to fiscal responsibility.

Cohen’s partisan attack called Republicans “legislative terrorists,” as he complained that Joe Biden wasn’t getting enough help in D.C.

Who is he kidding? We have the biggest criminal as a sitting president who has every intention of going around the Constitution to get his way and spend, spend, spend hat we don’t have!

Brietbart reported that Bribem was looking into an obscure clause in 14th Amendment, which may authorize the “big guy” to go around Congress and raise the debt ceiling on his own….there has got to be a way to stop this madness!

What a tyrant! Instead of following the Constitution’s mandate that all laws must go through Congress, Biden thinks he can exploit an obscure part of the 14th Amendment to force the debt ceiling up! He’s got to be stopped. He’s pure evil, along with being off his rocker.

His goal of eliminating the middle class is about to become realized. The “big guy” probably has got a huge amount of money in those fake companies where he’s getting paid by our enemies…why don’t we get some of his illegal stash and bail our nation out of the looming point in time where America cant pay its bills!

Lord, is it time yet?

NewWine2020

Steve Cohen (D-TN) discussed ongoing debt ceilingnegotiations, while also labeling Republicans as ‘terrorists’ for their commitment to fiscal responsibility.

Cohen’s partisan attack called Republicans “legislative terrorists,” as he complained that Joe Biden wasn’t getting enough help in D.C.

Who is he kidding? We have the biggest criminal as a sitting president who has every intention of going around the Constitution to get his way and spend, spend, spend hat we don’t have!

Brietbart reported that Bribem was looking into an obscure clause in 14th Amendment, which may authorize the “big guy” to go around Congress and raise the debt ceiling on his own….there has got to be a way to stop this madness!

What a tyrant! Instead of following the Constitution’s mandate that all laws must go through Congress, Biden thinks he can exploit an obscure part of the 14th Amendment to force the debt ceiling up! He’s got to be stopped. He’s pure evil, along with being off his rocker.

His goal of eliminating the middle class is about to become realized. The “big guy” probably has got a huge amount of money in those fake companies where he’s getting paid by our enemies…why don’t we get some of his illegal stash and bail our nation out of the looming point in time where America cant pay its bills!

Lord, is it time yet?

Honestly? I don't even care if our nation and govt DO experience the (just and righteous) fallout from literally decades of overspending money we don't even have and drunkenly issuing more debt to make up the diff.

It's beyond ridiculous that private citizens have to cut and cut and cut their spending and are still beaten down by inflation that is WAAAY higher than the official numbers because the govt removed anything that actually impacts us on a day to day level (housing/Food) to make it "look better" in the reports.

And while we are dealing with this our govt often spends money on ridiculous, irrelevant and wasteful things that don't even benefit the common person. I'm certainly never counting on seeing any of that SS money that was forcefully taken from my paycheck for many decades. (My age lands me right in that group which has the likelihood of being the first to not see ANY social security money paid out).

NO entity is ever "too big to fail" including the federal govt.

I do want to stress that all our admins going as far back as I know are equally guilty; this is a POLITICIAN thing, not anything that can be hung on a particular party. Our govt laid the seeds of it's own destruction when we went off the gold standard.

madcat

Cohen is a weasel, an embarrassment to the great state of Tennessee.
And he’s not the only one. Looks like one of the reps. who got kicked out after the protests of the shooting, then reinstated, is gearing up for a nasty “re-election“ campaign that’s going to be very “BLM-ish”.
We have lots of “good ole boys (and gals)” who have been there far too long, but they always seem to sail through the primaries and elections. Wonder how that happens???????

Back