What are UFOs to you?

DanLW

My $2.50 (Biden's economy)

I have three categories for UFOs:

1. Most common: natural or man-made phenomenon that is not recognized or identifiable by the observer.

This covers things like weather balloons, drones, satellites, shooting stars, artillery flares and unusual/rare weather phenomena. This category could also cover outright fraud in terms of faking a video to pass off as UFO evidence.

2. Somewhat uncommon: Military aircraft / deliberate mis-information

This covers advanced aircraft that remains highly classified. When one considers that we had the SR-71 in the '60s, what we have today could be quite surprising. Especially when drone technology is considered. When we see videos of drone acrobatics, consider: How long did the military have stuff like this before it became cheap enough to mass produce and sell on Amazon?

Another possibility is that we have cracked quantum gravitational theory. If this were true and were applied to aircraft, they would easily look like "UFO"s because they would not look like a traditional aircraft.

Also consider government actors deliberately feeding the UFO narrative to obfuscate what our true capabilities are.

3. Rare: Demonic activity

There is a small subset of these that defy any explanation. The Bible tells us that our battle is not against flesh and blood, so the demonic realm is real and active. This would likely explain the last remaining accounts that defy explanation.

Dan the Elder

a
My $2.50 (Biden's economy)

I have three categories for UFOs:

1. Most common: natural or man-made phenomenon that is not recognized or identifiable by the observer.

This covers things like weather balloons, drones, satellites, shooting stars, artillery flares and unusual/rare weather phenomena. This category could also cover outright fraud in terms of faking a video to pass off as UFO evidence.

2. Somewhat uncommon: Military aircraft / deliberate mis-information

This covers advanced aircraft that remains highly classified. When one considers that we had the SR-71 in the '60s, what we have today could be quite surprising. Especially when drone technology is considered. When we see videos of drone acrobatics, consider: How long did the military have stuff like this before it became cheap enough to mass produce and sell on Amazon?

Another possibility is that we have cracked quantum gravitational theory. If this were true and were applied to aircraft, they would easily look like "UFO"s because they would not look like a traditional aircraft.

Also consider government actors deliberately feeding the UFO narrative to obfuscate what our true capabilities are.

3. Rare: Demonic activity

There is a small subset of these that defy any explanation. The Bible tells us that our battle is not against flesh and blood, so the demonic realm is real and active. This would likely explain the last remaining accounts that defy explanation.
As a 12 year old (1948), I was very excited and interested in reports of UFO's. I kept a scrapbook of the articles about Roswell, N.M. and the Bermuda triangle. Then there was a report of a UFO hovering over a farmhouse in England and taking part of the roof off of the house. There was enough information in the article that lead me to write a letter to the affected farmer for verification. Some months later, I received a response. He said it had never happened; that someone started the story - gave it to a news reporter, and he hadn't heard the last of it since that time. Told me not to worry or spend time chasing news propaganda. I did stop!

I am now 86 years old, still of a sound mind and have never had any "strange experiences" until this year, The pastor of our church retired at the beginning of the year and moved away. I have seen our church becoming more liberal and worldly in the last few years, Before they started a search for a new pastor, men from the "church denomination came in and took a survey. "To see what direction the church should go in the next 5-10 years." I decided to "take a stand" and call them out for their "plans". Shortly thereafter I was taking a nap one afternoon, started to wake up and "sensed" there was someone at the foot of my bed. I set up, fully awake and saw my parents standing there, smiling at me. They have been deceased for more than 30 years. They didn't speak to me, but my mother touched my foot -- and I could feel her touch. Then they were gone. I had more "visitors" about every two to three weeks. Not anyone I recognized as someone I knew. They would smile and wave at me and then fade away. My wife realized something was going on, and so I described my experience to her. The next time it happened I woke her up and asked her if she saw what I was seeing -- she said "No" -- I said "Well, she's standing right there". This seemed to make the "apparition" angry and its appearance suddenly changed to something very vile and terrifying. I suddenly realized these were "demons" trying to distract and deceive me. It really brought to my mind the scripture:
Eph 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Since that night I have kept a small cross on the table next to my bed. One more visitor showed up, I picked up the cross and it was gone!
We ARE in the Very Last Days; Satan and his minions know their time is almost up, and I believe they are attacking Christians who dare "take a stand"!! We must "Put on the whole armor of 'God" every day, every hour. I believe what men are seeing in the sky, or experiencing from their beds is fully Demonic!! But GOD is in control and still on the THRONE!! "Even So Come, Lord Jesus"

lismore

There's a book about supposed Alien Abductions - The Return of the Nephilim. It examines many alleged abductions and says that almost without exception everyone who claims to have been abducted by Aliens had a prior involvement in the occult. In other words it's not random people, give the devil a foothold and he will come in. Believers cannot be abducted against their will. Resist the devil and he will flee.

As for seeing spacecraft, perhaps it's the same, many through involvement in the occult are deceived, although perhaps much is also just experimental aircraft and mass hysteria. UFO sightings seem to happen in certain countries, the USA, Russia, UK, Israel etc. Countries with large militaries and the resources to experiment with new aircraft. There are many impoverished countries with few aircraft where UFOs are rarely seen in the night sky.

God Bless All :)

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Demons and demon-built. Demons might have had to abduct and impregnate women to create more nephilim to build. IDK.

In any case, all evil and of satan.

It seems that the world is being conditioned to accept a lie that aliens removed Christians for the world's "good"
Of course, the logical follow-on is to find and kill anyone claiming to be Christian (and thus not worship AC, take the mark, etc.), and destroy all vestiges of Christianity (Bibles, hymnals, churches, etc.) Maybe even Christmas lights :cry
Dear God, please hurry up! :rapture

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Last edited:

Umbrella Girl

Now we see through a glass, darkly; (1 Cor 13:12)
Anyone familiar with the case of Barney and Betty Hill, who claimed to be abducted in New Hampshire in 1961? It was the first ever major claim of alien abduction. I wonder if they were involved in anything of a new age nature, although I haven’t read anything that indicated they were. The incident seemed completely random.

Círeth

Purry, roary, one.
Anyone familiar with the case of Barney and Betty Hill, who claimed to be abducted in New Hampshire in 1961? It was the first ever major claim of alien abduction. I wonder if they were involved in anything of a new age nature, although I haven’t read anything that indicated they were. The incident seemed completely random.
They were Unitarians according to Wikipedia.

Umbrella Girl

Now we see through a glass, darkly; (1 Cor 13:12)
They're universalist, so in some ways like Bhuddist, which also accepts most everything (or at least the one I know does) (or did if she's since come to saving faith since I last saw her . . . hopefully).
Since the UU’s accept most every belief system as valid (except fundamental Christian beliefs, of course), they remind me of the new age movement.

And I can’t imagine the UU’s believing that “aliens” are actually demons.

GEOINTAnalyst

Why does God allow these “alien” (demons) to abduct and torment humans?
Matt 4 5:10 (NASB)
5 Then the devil took Him into the holy city and had Him stand on the pinnacle of the temple,
6 and said to Him, “If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down; for it is written, ‘He will command His angels concerning You’; and ‘On their hands they will bear You up, So that You will not strike Your foot against a stone.’”
7 Jesus said to him, “On the other hand, it is written, ‘You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.’”
8 Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory;
9 and he said to Him, “All these things I will give You, if You fall down and worship me.”
10 Then Jesus said to him, “Go, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and serve Him only.’”

Notice Jesus did not refute this claim by Satan, but excepted it - Satan runs the world until Christ's return - so evil will abound and get worse as we get closer to the end, because Satan knows he has but a short time

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
Why does God allow these “alien” (demons) to abduct and torment humans?

And especially, why does God allow these demons to go anywhere near those humans who are saved and are His children?

I’m struggling with this…
Sister, throughout history, Satan has been allowed to inflict terrible pains and horrible conditions on humans.
Think of the possessed man among the tombs. Then the wars, pestilence, murders, unrighteous leaders etc. I think as @GEOINTAnalyst said above, Satan rules this world and he ain't never done nothing good for mankind. And as long as he rules, it will not get better.

Suffering has often puzzled me, too.

Reunionroundthecorner

Are they trying to have people worship them? I don't know about that, but being that we know of no intelligent life anywhere in space I believe UFOs could be demons playing around. There also could be some secret military projects that we don't know about as well. But I would tend to go with demons playing around. That's my best guess.

Paintings on caves could also be proof for the Bible in that we know that the fallen angels played around on earth as mentioned in Genesis when the mingled with the daughters of men.
Chris, right on! Fallen angels. (For even satan can appear as an angel of light).

IMO, seems like ancient civilizations knew and used advanced technology that even we haven't discovered yet. Where did they get this knowledge?

I do not believe in aliens not that God can't create another civilization since he did create us. The only invasion coming is a demonic force. But we all know who wins that one! :)

KenE@21B

I have often wondered why UFOs and aliens have had such intense coverage by Hollywood. For many years sci-fi movies garnered the lion's share of box-office money-makers, and this has definitely influenced many (mostly young) people around the world.

Today, much of the youth prefer to believe that our world will be saved by advanced, super-intelligent aliens from somewhere in the universe, rather than believe the 'outdated, archaic and oppressive' Bible!

In the world we live in now, where everybody has access to masses on information, it is not inconceivable that the coming global government will use UFOs as the most plausible (publicly acceptable) explanation for the sudden disappearance of millions of Christians (i.e. the Rapture).

After all, those who are eagerly awaiting the return of Jesus to fetch His Bride all believe what the Bible says. This makes them 'extremists, fundamentalists and even dangerous' in the eyes of woke society, who regard Christians as bigoted 'haters' - and the narrative that they were removed by our 'alien friends' for the benefit of a united, global society will be easy to spin.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
I have often wondered why UFOs and aliens have had such intense coverage by Hollywood. For many years sci-fi movies garnered the lion's share of box-office money-makers, and this has definitely influenced many (mostly young) people around the world.

Today, much of the youth prefer to believe that our world will be saved by advanced, super-intelligent aliens from somewhere in the universe, rather than believe the 'outdated, archaic and oppressive' Bible!

In the world we live in now, where everybody has access to masses on information, it is not inconceivable that the coming global government will use UFOs as the most plausible (publicly acceptable) explanation for the sudden disappearance of millions of Christians (i.e. the Rapture).

After all, those who are eagerly awaiting the return of Jesus to fetch His Bride all believe what the Bible says. This makes them 'extremists, fundamentalists and even dangerous' in the eyes of woke society, who regard Christians as bigoted 'haters' - and the narrative that they were removed by our 'alien friends' for the benefit of a united, global society will be easy to spin.

It's not just the youth that reject God and spurn the :bible

:cry

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Chet

To answer the thread title..... unidentified flying object. I don't have binoculars, or a telephoto lens, or even a telescope (but a very cheap on) so I see "ufos" nearly everyday, unless it has contrails, lol

I believe Ezekiel does a great job describing a UFO a flying chariot. Even God came down in one with His throne. Since angels do not have wings, and they are in our image, they need a vehicle to come back and forth. Whether it's a fallen angel or a good angel, they don't have wings, so what you see inside you won't know. You can't destroy them you can't shoot them down they are super natural from a different dimension, so any talk of a crash one would be ridiculous. They have been here before with the fallen angels and the pyramids
Noah and the flood took care of them but some of their offspring has gotten loose and are here today.
When Micheal kicks Satan, and the fall in Angels auto heaven, you will see 7000 spaceships or one big giant one with Satan in the best seat. Come in to be the antichrist. And people will think he is Jesus because of his miracles. And they will worship him
Will the rapture come before or after this event I do not know

Matthew6:33

Withstand in the evil day. Eph 6:13
Will the rapture come before or after this event I do not know
The rapture will be before the AC is revealed. Likely any 'UFO' phenomenon will be during or right before the rapture. Biblically illiterate people will believe whatever their imaginations make up in order to justify what they just saw happen. IMO.

[2Th 2:3-9 NASB95]
3 Let no one in any way deceive you, for [it will not come] unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,
4 who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.
5 Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things?
6 And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed.
7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains [will do so] until he is taken out of the way.
8 Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming;
9 [that is,] the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders,

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
They have been here before with the fallen angels and the pyramids
Noah and the flood took care of them but some of their offspring has gotten loose and are here today.
When Micheal kicks Satan, and the fall in Angels auto heaven, you will see 7000 spaceships or one big giant one with Satan in the best seat. Come in to be the antichrist. And people will think he is Jesus because of his miracles. And they will worship him
Will the rapture come before or after this event
Welcome to Rapture Forums!!

I have never heard of the above theories, friend. 7000 spaceships or one giant one??

I dont think that Angels (including fallen ones) need modes of transportation....
Job 1:7
The LORD said to Satan, “Where have you come from?” Satan answered the LORD, “I have been wandering around the earth, going back and forth in it.”

NCV: New Century Version

Just my opinion.

Back