Elon Musk announces the appointment of new Twitter CEO

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Elon Musk announces the appointment of new Twitter CEO
"My role will transition to being exec chair & CTO, overseeing product, software & sysops," Musk said in a tweet.
By REUTERS

Elon Musk said on Thursday he has found a new chief executive for Twitter, but did not name the person, while the Wall Street Journal reported that Comcast CMCSA.O NBCUniversal executive Linda Yaccarino was in talks for the job. Musk said in a tweet:"Excited to announce that I've hired a new CEO for X/Twitter. She will be starting in ~6 weeks!" Musk said he will transition to the role of chief technology officer of the social media platform within the next few weeks.

more............ https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-742820

athenasius

She's on the WEF payroll as the Chairperson on the WEF's Taskforce on the Future of Work and also has a job with one of the leftist networks... She's been with NBC Universal for the last 12 years.

It’s more instructive to see what people like Musk do, rather than be confused by what they say.

He’s a pragmatic person with a vision for the future. He’s not a constitutionalist.

depserv

I think it's safe to say that anyone in a leadership position in the WEF or NBC has no loyalty to America or to God. I am getting the idea that Musk probably does support free speech, but that doesn't mean he supports all the other things that are usually associated with it. Or it could be that his support of free speech is just a business opportunity for him, since it's pretty obvious that a free speech internet platform can make money. If that is the case, this could be an example of God using someone who is not necessarily of high moral character to do something good.

antitox

Ok, I try to make sense of things. I am a pragmatist at heart,. After reading Yaccarino's resume posted by a few articles out there, she is a very successful executive with a lot of experience. So what I'm thinking Elon is doing is recruiting someone that he believes will make Twitter profitable. Because they lost a lot of sponsors/donors when Elon took over. That's all I can glean from this.

J2

If they aren’t Christians with a biblical world view, then they belong to satan (whether they know it or not). Musk isn’t a Christian, the enemy will use him for his purpose. I wouldn’t expect his decisions/strategy to align with God’s will.
Exactly

Back