E. Jean Carroll called minutes after Trump allegedly raped her, friend testifies

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
E. Jean Carroll called minutes after Trump allegedly raped her, friend testifies
Another woman, Jessica Leeds, testified on Tuesday that Trump kissed her, groped her and put his hand up her skirt on a flight in 1979.
By REUTERS

A friend of E. Jean Carroll on Tuesday backed up the writer’s account of being raped by Donald Trump, testifying during a civil trial that she received a phone call about the alleged attack minutes after it occurred.

Author Lisa Birnbach told a jury in Manhattan federal court that she “vividly” remembered Carroll calling her one evening in the spring of 1996 and saying Trump had just attacked her in a dressing room in the lingerie section of the Bergdorf Goodman department store in New York City.

The rape claim arose in Carroll's 2019 memoir, What Do We Need Men For? A Modest Proposal. Under cross-examination on Monday, she denied making up her claims to drive publicity for the memoir.

more........... https://www.jpost.com/international/article-741892

mphsmom

I don't believe he did it. Just like the accuser of Kavanaugh came out a couple of years ago and admitted she lied about the whole thing, I think this woman is lying too. IF it is true, why didn't she come out when he ran for president the first time? This smells like another demonrat scheme.

fl2007rn

I have known several women who have been assaulted. All of them reported it right after it happened. If it was insignificant then, it is insignificant now.

Where were these accusations before his first presidency?
I wonder how much they were paid to make these accusations? TPTB are afraid of Trump winning the next election because Biben has dementia and has been a complete failure.

jab777

Another woman, Jessica Leeds, testified on Tuesday that Trump kissed her, groped her and put his hand up her skirt on a flight in 1979.
By REUTERS

A friend of E. Jean Carroll on Tuesday backed up the writer’s account of being raped by Donald Trump, testifying during a civil trial that she received a phone call about the alleged attack minutes after it occurred.

Author Lisa Birnbach told a jury in Manhattan federal court that she “vividly” remembered Carroll calling her one evening in the spring of 1996 and saying Trump had just attacked her in a dressing room in the lingerie section of the Bergdorf Goodman department store in New York City.

The rape claim arose in Carroll's 2019 memoir, What Do We Need Men For? A Modest Proposal. Under cross-examination on Monday, she denied making up her claims to drive publicity for the memoir.

I heard somebody comment on radio about this mess the other day and he lived in NY and he has shopped at Bergdorf Goodman several times and had occasion to use the dressing rooms. He said that the rooms are very small and you could only fit one person and a snake in it. He also allowed that Trump must be the best contortionist in the world if he managed to rape this woman in there. I just about came apart laughing when I heard that. Now, I tend to believe this guy. If Trump had done what he’s accused of I don’t understand waiting 20 or so years to come out with it and bringing a lawsuit. Now there is starting to be women coming out of the woodwork to accuse him of inappropriate sexual conduct. On airplanes etc. Next thing will be somebody accusing him of raping them in the middle of 5th Avenue. Anything to get him put away and unable to pursue the presidency again.

Last edited:

GotGrace

By REUTERS

Get a good look at the lady. Then asked yourself if Trump was going to attack somebody would he pick her? She appears to be unbalanced.

GotGrace

I heard somebody comment on radio about this mess the other day and he lived in NY and he has shopped at Bergdorf Goodman several times and had occasion to use the dressing rooms. He said that the rooms are very small and you could only fit one person and a snake in it. He also allowed that Trump must be the best contortionist in the world if he managed to rape this woman in there. I just about came apart laughing when I heard that. Now, I tend to believe this guy. If Trump had done what he’s accused of I don’t understand waiting 20 or so years to come out with it and bringing a lawsuit. Now there is starting to be women coming out of the woodwork to accuse him of inappropriate sexual conduct. On airplanes etc. Next thing will be somebody accusing him of raping them in the middle of 5th Avenue. Anything to get him put away and unable to pursue the presidency again.
He is such a germ wary person I don’t believe these women. Remember when he campaigned the first time he always flew back home after a rally no matter how far away. He never stayed anywhere.

jab777

He is such a germ wary person I don’t believe these women. Remember when he campaigned the first time he always flew back home after a rally no matter how far away. He never stayed anywhere.
That’s a good point. People who are germaphobes generally don’t do things that expose them to germs. When he campaigned for president in 2016, he had an aide who was responsible for having a good supply of hand sanitizer for him to use after campaign events where he had to shake hands with people. The way these loons on the left treat him is a disgrace.

Back