Jeffrey Epstein’s newly uncovered calendar reveals some interesting names

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Jeffrey Epstein’s newly uncovered calendar reveals some interesting names
Noam Chomsky, Ehud Barak, Leon Botstein and a Rothschild are among the Jewish names listed in a newly uncovered calendar for child sexual abuser Jeffrey Epstein.
By ANDREW LAPIN/JTA

The pioneering linguist and left-wing activist Noam Chomsky, the longtime Bard College president Leon Botstein, the filmmaker Woody Allen, and a former Israeli prime minister are among the Jewish names listed in a newly uncovered private calendar for the disgraced financier and child sexual abuser Jeffrey Epstein.

Some of the names had previously been linked to Epstein, a hugely influential Jewish donor who used his largesse to obscure what investigators uncovered years ago as an elaborate underage sex trafficking ring. Epstein met with thousands of people over his career and the presence of their names does not itself indicate any evidence of misdeeds.

more............ https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/article-741818

madcat

Justice for the hideous abuse of all the innocent children Epstein destroyed (and there is evidence that some witnessed fatal abuse), will come, but not until Jesus “settles the score”.
And just because Epstein is gone, so much evidence has surfaced that our own “government“ is up to it’s eyeballs in child trafficking. I get nauseous just thinking about what these sick, perverted people do to even babies. Molech is alive and well in the world today.

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
Justice for the hideous abuse of all the innocent children Epstein destroyed (and there is evidence that some witnessed fatal abuse), will come, but not until Jesus “settles the score"
Yes, indeed, and that's one judgment that I would like to observe from the gallery. Sometimes my heart hurts so much when I hear of 'any' abuse toward a child that I cannot bear it. I'm glad that we're close to going Home. This world certainly is not IT. I'm becoming more uncomfortable here all the time, and learning how children are being hurt is a big reason why.

DWB

One has to hope that maybe, just maybe, an investigation is ongoing and charges will be brought at some point.

If not, then the whole thing was a scam and those girls are just after money, or the DOJ and the FBI are protecting child molesters.

Those are the two choices.

Len

Epstein met with thousands of people over his career and the presence of their names does not itself indicate any evidence of misdeeds.
though Epstein and his female accomplice were the perpetrator of much evil in grooming and abusing young girls, they could also move in elite circles in which they also groomed people in high positions and no doubt used them through blackmail to reach more and so spread satans evil net to ensare many souls .... but a perhaps some of those names on his list were not guilty of any crimes against children, but they will be guilty only by association ....... as heinous as Jeffery Epsteins crimes were against so many peoples lives remember that our God will not spare the guilty and christians need to leave these judgements to our own courts and ultimately Gods because it can indeed eat into our own minds and hearts which makes us judges without mercy against souls that may be innocent or souls that may one day be salvaged by the grace of God ...... I personally know christian prison guards and sometimes they denigrate the pedophiles more than any other prisoners (rapists, murderers, thieves,etc) I do not want to be the same and rejudge these souls I would prefer to give them opportunity to hear the forgiveness of God through Jesus Christ and free their dark souls from a grip they do not fully understand ...... (I was once an inmate and I now work with a face to face prison ministry)

depserv

I think what we are seeing with the Epstein case is just the tip of a big ugly iceberg. I'd say this probably has something to do with why so often men go into politics as loyal Americans but before long they become liberals. The death of Epstein reeks of corruption; the timing was just too convenient. There have to be a lot of high level people involved in this corruption for it to remain mostly covered up for so long.

madcat

I think what we are seeing with the Epstein case is just the tip of a big ugly iceberg. I'd say this probably has something to do with why so often men go into politics as loyal Americans but before long they become liberals. The death of Epstein reeks of corruption; the timing was just too convenient. There have to be a lot of high level people involved in this corruption for it to remain mostly covered up for so long.
Ditto. And I also believe the “cabal” is worldwide, and one disgusting demonic group. Even the rumors of our government and the judicial ALL the way to the top. This is as “low” as a person can go, but when people don’t think twice about killing babies, their minds ar seared with evil.

NewWine2020

One has to hope that maybe, just maybe, an investigation is ongoing and charges will be brought at some point.

If not, then the whole thing was a scam and those girls are just after money, or the DOJ and the FBI are protecting child molesters.

Those are the two choices.

I get so sick of the people who politicize the issue or use it as a "whataboutism" to flame a segment they hate "What about all the Roman Catholic Priests that have done/do it?!" to deflect from the segment the person is arguing in favor of (in this case Dims)

If there is one issue that we should all agree upon as simple human beings...whether you believe we are made in the image of God or not it should be that sexual abuse and trafficking of women and especially children is about as morally repugnant and evil a level as one can sink to.

If I was the "shot caller" in the world I would have every convicted sex trafficker hung by the neck until dead in public and their bodies left to be consumed by carrion birds. That may seem harsh but it's the only language these evil people understand and will probably be a lot more merciful than what God almighty will do to them if they die before they can repent.

Back