Tucker Carlson out at Fox News

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
Happen to see this article and thought it was interesting, yes let's pray and let's also pray for Tucker. I believe he may be in the Laodicean church, and he is or close to responding to Jesus' knocking on the door of his heart. He seems to be waking up:

https://washingtonstand.com/news/tu...o-wage-spiritual-warfare-pray-for-our-country

Fox News Channel announced it cut ties with the top-rated host in cable news, Tucker Carlson, on Monday, just days after he gave a widely praised speech imploring leaders to pray that God will preserve America from the progressive movement’s “evil” agenda.

Promoting transgender surgeries for minors and describing abortion as a good thing are “manifestations of some larger force” exerting its nefarious influence over us, he said over the weekend. Fox’s announcement, which removed Carlson’s reliably populist-conservative voice from the increasingly moderate network’s schedule, caused the corporation’s stock to tank by more than half-a-billion dollars.

...Fox News Channel announced it cut ties with the top-rated host in cable news, Tucker Carlson, on Monday, just days after he gave a widely praised speech imploring leaders to pray that God will preserve America from the progressive movement’s “evil” agenda.

Promoting transgender surgeries for minors and describing abortion as a good thing are “manifestations of some larger force” exerting its nefarious influence over us, he said over the weekend. Fox’s announcement, which removed Carlson’s reliably populist-conservative voice from the increasingly moderate network’s schedule, caused the corporation’s stock to tank by more than half-a-billion dollars.

.....Carlson noted his spiritual insight is hampered by his background in the liberal Episcopal Church USA. “I’m an Episcopalian, so don’t take any theological advice from me, because I don’t have any. I grew up in the shallowest faith tradition ever invented,” Carlson said. “It’s not even a Christian religion at this point, I say with shame.” Yet his views derive equally from the Christian tradition and classical Athenian notions of the good, the true, and the beautiful. “Good is characterized by order, calmness, tranquility, peace … lack of conflict, cleanliness.” Evil “is characterized by their opposites: violence, hate, disorder, division, disorganization, and filth.”

“If you are all in on the things that produce the latter basket of outcomes, what you’re really advocating for is evil,” Carlson said. “I’m not calling for a religious war, far from it. I’m merely calling for an acknowledgement of what we’re watching.”

Carlson described the spiritual power that emanates from following God’s commandments. “The truth is contagious,” and “the second you decide to tell the truth about something, you are filled with this power from somewhere else,” he said. “The more you tell the truth, the stronger you become.” Entertaining lies, and “Drug and alcohol use are the same way: They make you weak and afraid.”

.....He closed his speech by exhorting his audience to set aside a substantial block of time to pray for the United States. “Maybe we should all take like 10 minutes a day to say a prayer about” America’s future. “I’m saying that to you not as some kind of an evangelist. I’m literally saying that to you as an Episcopalian. … and even I have concluded it might be worth taking just 10 minutes out of your busy schedule to say a prayer for the future, and I hope you will,” he concluded.......

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I don't know if Tucker is saved I have read on wikipedia that he is Episcopalian which is a lot like Catholic. I also don't know if they preach about accepting :fish as the gift of salvation. :prayfor his salvation.
I have an afterthought after my edit ran out. People that are Christians should call themselves a Christian not use the denominational label of the church they attend. Tucker needs to get out of the church he is in, and get with a true :biblebelieving one. Another person who is stuck in their denomination is Dan Bongino. I heard him say he is a believer in :fish (Christian), but he refuses to leave the Catholic Church. People should get out of any church that is false teaching. They seem to be more interested in staying with that church then getting into a church that teaches the gospel as well as sound doctrine.

Set free 47

I don't know if Tucker is saved I have read on wikipedia that he is Episcopalian which is a lot like Catholic. I also don't know if they preach about accepting :fish as the gift of salvation. :prayfor his salvation.
light, it kind of depends; some services are "high church" with a lot of ceremony with the eucharist, some are "low church" which is more like main-line protestant church services supposedly more centered on scripture. Most Episcopal churches offer both high and low services. The Episcopal church, unlike the RCC, has gone far left with women priests and gay acceptance and in some churches even gay marriage ceremonies. They are a lot like the Methodists UMC and others where it's okey to be different whatever that difference is, LGBT or whatever. The Anglican Churches are the more conservative wing and have denounced some of the liberalism of the Episcopal arm of their family. I attended an Episcopal service in the 1970's and you would think you are in a RCC mass. All in all to me , they are still just a smoke and ceremonies imitation of the RCC mass. I am not sure what they teach on justification by faith alone?

Phil

Set free 47

I have an afterthought after my edit ran out. People that are Christians should call themselves a Christian not use the denominational label of the church they attend. Tucker needs to get out of the church he is in, and get with a true :biblebelieving one. Another person who is stuck in their denomination is Dan Bongino. I heard him say he is a believer in :fish (Christian), but he refuses to leave the Catholic Church. People should get out of any church that is false teaching. They seem to be more interested in staying with that church then getting into a church that teaches the gospel as well as sound doctrine.
I agree about Bongino and Tucker, but not that easy to do. Many times you are seen as turning you back on your whole RCC family in-laws and all. Tucker may be so indoctrinated from childhood that just seeing the simplicity of just trusting Christ alone as his Savior can be a big step, but I pray his will come to saving faith.

Phil

J2

In the speech he made over the weekend , he called out how he grew up in the Episcopalian church and how they’re the furthest thing from Christian’s basically.

depserv

I saw something saying that Tucker was fired because of a personal animosity between him and certain Fox executives, but even if that's true, I'd say the root of that animosity is Tucker's insistence on making the truth known about the liberal war on America. This combination of patriotism and integrity is what set him far and away above the rest of the Fox hosts (except for Mark Levin), it's why he had the most popular show on cable news, and I have no doubt it's why he is not out.

This shows just how deeply the marxist, satanic cult called liberalism has its claws deep into everything that can influence the culture, politics, and religion of our country. The satanic influence behind this is easy to see, by those who have not been blinded by the false light of the world shining in our eyes. I think the influence flows first into the schools, which have been turned into indoctrination centers, with colleges advanced indoctrination centers; no one gets into a position in media who has not passed through an advanced center. The rest of the satanic influence grows out of that, and all of it feeds on itself.

With Tucker Carlson having been fired because of his patriotism and integrity, a serious question is raised over how limited the other Fox people are in what they can say. For this reason I no longer have any interest in watching Fox, though I will watch Mark Levin on YouTube. I will be looking for Tucker and will watch him, on whatever vehicle he uses to get his message out.

Since there is no good reason to watch Fox anymore, and many good people seem to agree, maybe the good people of America will do to Fox what they did to Budweiser. If we remain passive while these devil worshippers to do these things with impunity they will just keep doing more and more of it, and expand their power by doing it, until eventually all of us are censored, and the freedom we once knew is just a distant memory.

It is very possible that this is yet another signal that we are entering into the end times. And if we are, may God's will be done and may He return quickly, drawing His people out of this corrupt world before things get too bad. But since we do not know that this is what's happening, I do not think God will mind if we try to defend our country from this aggression, and pray for the survival of our country, and the protection of those like Tucker Carlson who are fighting for our country.

depserv

It's my understanding that Tucker showed skepticism when he talked about the Dominion machines. So I do not think the lawsuit is why they fired him. I also do not think they should have settled, except that the courts are as corrupt as the rest of the government, and I'm sure evidence has been well covered up, so I suppose it doesn't matter if the truth was on Fox's side (and I am not saying necessarily that it was, though I think it probably was; my point is the settlement does not in any way prove that Dominion was not part of the fraud).

As far as the 2020 election, there is no way it was legitimate. Biden simply could not have gotten way more votes than Obama got, not with Biden being the dullard that he is and the Trump economy being so good especially.

I remember election night Trump was winning, then all of a sudden the voting was stopped in several states where the vote was close but Trump was well ahead, then the Republican observers were sent home, the doors were locked and the shades drawn, and then the unobserved Democrats started counting again, and low and behold Biden surged ahead in every one of those states, with just enough votes to push him over the top. This is all the evidence I need to know that it was indeed voter fraud that got Biden elected.

Dinesh D'Souza later provided more proof, and then was silenced. Even Fox News didn't let him on. But Dinesh has a well-deserved reputation among patriots as an honorable man and exceptional researcher; the proof he offered was real.

All of this proves election fraud even if Dominion had nothing to do with it. I think Dominion was part of it because I do not think the real vote was anywhere near close. But Dominion fraud does not have to be proven for fraud to be proven, and not just a little insignificant bit of fraud, but enough of it to be what gave the election to Biden.

It is also important to remember that voter fraud was only one part of the election fraud that resulted in the Biden coup. The suppression of truth by big internet platforms like Facebook, along with the liars of the liberal press, backed up by what are proven to be liars from the intelligence community, was another big part of it. The big lie campaigns of liberal media, including the Russia collusion lie promoted by the Democrats, were a big and essential part of it too. And the importation of 130 million third world poor since our immigration laws were changed by traitors in 1965, whose loyalty is to their communist benefactors, not America, and who vote overwhelmingly liberal, meaning communist, generation after generation, is another essential part of it.

All of these things add up, all of them corrupting elections in their own way. And even in spite of this massive onslaught, voter fraud was still needed to get Trump out and Biden installed in his place.

It should also be pointed out that all of this fraud has done way more than just place Biden in power. It is also the reason the Uniparty has a stranglehold on Congress, the bureaucracies, and the courts. Trump did manage to place what appear to be three loyal Americans onto the Supreme Court, but the way the tide is going that isn't going to do much good. For example, even after the historic Bruen decision making very clear that all of the gun control laws being proposed and most of the ones already in effect are flagrantly illegal, those laws are still with us, and new ones are still being passed, as though that decision had never been made.

Last edited:

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
I haven't watched Fox much for several years.
They have been slowly drifting away through the years.
Getting rid of Tucker just proved my thoughts about them.
He was one of the few reasons I would watch them.
I won't miss anything by not watching Fox.
Not like I watch them that much anyway , muchless any mainstream news channels.
I wasn't surprised when they got rid of him.
Just another sign of the times we are living in.
That said, we will hear from Tucker again.
This is probably (hopefully) a blessing for him and us.
If he hasn't yet (not so sure he has) I pray he receives Christ as his Saviour.

One more thing, I have talked to several liberal Christians that are glad that he is gone.
Go figure...

MapleLeaf

Tucker released a hope-filled video today where he says the current ideology cannot last because it's too silly and no one really believes it which is why the people at the top try to stomp out the truth so much. He also mentioned how many wonderful people he got to be in contact with since his "time off", as he put it. Short, but nice video.

Back