Tucker Carlson out at Fox News

Set free 47

Today and tonight I notice not a peep about Tucker's departure on Fox News. I think all the Fox hosts and contributors were told to button it up about Tucker being shown the door. Hannity has said he personally was free to say what he wanted, apparently not. Other than checking in from time to time, I am through with Fox News! I have been watching Newsmax and sometimes Real America News. Unfortunately, I no longer get OAN. I think Newsmax is on the right track and they are my new favorite on TV. Unlike Fox News, Newsmax has been talking about Tucker getting the shaft by the Murdocks almost non stop, all day and all evening. I will look for Tucker on the sites mentioned, but I have a hunch that Tucker may be back on a national cable outlet. I have a feeling that Newsmax will roll out the red carpet for him and he will be back on prime time weeknights with his new home on Newsmax with more conservative fire than ever. I don' know if Tucker is saved or not. All I ever heard him say is he was raised in the Episcopal church. I pray that if he is not saved, he will come to trust in Christ as his only salvation and that he will continue to stand boldly for the truth.
I would also like to see some true conservative still on Fox News start leaving and going to Newsmax or OAN like Mark Levin and Steve Hilton. Who knows, there could be a mass exodus from Fox News.

Phil

Last edited:

GotGrace

https://abcnews.go.com/US/tucker-carlson-fox-news/story?id=98801613

TV host Tucker Carlson and Fox News have "agreed to part ways," Fox said in a statement Monday.

"We thank him for his service to the network," Fox said in a statement, noting that Carlson's last show was on Friday.

The news comes nearly one week after a $787.5 million settlement agreement between the network and Dominion Voting Systems, which had accused Fox of knowingly pushing false conspiracy theories that the voting machine company rigged the 2020 presidential election in Joe Biden's favor, in what Dominion claims was an effort to combat concerns over declining ratings and viewer retention.
Fox may have just really pooped in their nest. I understand he had very high ratings. I doubt this will hurt him much. He probably has enough money and contacts to become a force against Fox.

What I have against Fox is that they have not said a word about the laptop or Joey’s family alleged corruption. Why not? It appears to me they are all in to cover up Joey’s massive failures.

antitox

I have read enough news articles that say that Tucker's exodus is going to really hurt Fox in the long term. Some say that He doesn't need Fox and that he'll most likely be more free to say what he wants going forward. He has already been given offers from Heritage and The Blaze. Some say he will get many more offers. We'll see what happens.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Tucker will have other invitations besides Heritage and maybe Newsmax. What they offer to pay him will probably have a decision on where he may go. They know he had top ratings at Fox. My husband read that Tucker thinks Murdock may step down to give Fox to his son. Fox will lose its audience because of letting Tucker go they will follow him out the door. He was doing better than Sean Hannity who has been in the business for many many years. Something tells me Fox cooked their goose.

Last edited:

DWB

Immediately blocked all the Fox channels on my cable TV when I heard Tucker was gone. However, at the beginning of Jesse Watters (who's still on paternity leave, Will Cain was the fill-in), Hannity, Ingraham, and Gutfeld, I temporarily removed the block just to see if any of them had the guts to mention this major news story. Cowards - all of them, not one of them mentioned the biggest news story of the day. I watched Newsmax for the first time and the few shows I watched all started off with reporting Tucker's leaving (or firing).
The remaining hosts at Fox can't say anything or risk being fired. Just like speaking out about those voting machines. Why wouldn't Dominion allow an audit of their machines to silence the critics? The denial immediately stinks whether deserved or not.

DWB

Fox may have just really pooped in their nest. I understand he had very high ratings. I doubt this will hurt him much. He probably has enough money and contacts to become a force against Fox.

What I have against Fox is that they have not said a word about the laptop or Joey’s family alleged corruption. Why not? It appears to me they are all in to cover up Joey’s massive failures.
People said the same thing after Bill O'Reilly was fired.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
The remaining hosts at Fox can't say anything or risk being fired. Just like speaking out about those voting machines. Why wouldn't Dominion allow an audit of their machines to silence the critics? The denial immediately stinks whether deserved or not.
Here we go with censorship you better not say certain things or you lose your job. So much for freedom of speech. This world is hurtin for certain. They don't want you to tell it like it is The Truth. These people don't want you to have an opinion of your own. It is their way or else!

Last edited:

J2

Since Tucker and his staff were preparing a show for Monday night when he was terminated it is likely management told him to not air something and Tucker said he could not go along with that.
The American media has gone full Pravda.
Fox lost me when they called Bruce Jenner a women, I knew they were liars.
A producer for his show said that he was planning on doing a big segment on Ray Epps as a rebuttal to the 60 minutes interview. Fox said no, he said if he couldn’t speak truth that he would walk. They let him walk.
Tucker is a fantastic interviewer, much better then his on air “over the top” persona for his evening show. If anything, he will probably go that route or focus on his documentaries.

WiseVirgin

The lefties have been after Tucker for years. He was one of the few who were not scared to speak about Dominion voting machines.

If people will remember right after the 2020: election there were many stories about how the machines being manipulated. Then for some reason those same outlets reporting odd issues and trends about the election all immediately shut up.

I can't be the only one who noticed that, or how no judge would touch any case regardless of how much evidence. Either they ruled no standing, or not their jurisdiction, or something.

Something stinks and the recent lawsuit against Fox by Dominion has something to do with Tucker leaving.
Agreed. What happened in 2020 and previous elections is real. What's happening in the world is real. What Jesus said would be happening near the end is real. Have you observed how Satan always mimics and counterfeits God, with sacracsm and contempt? Consider the following:

Regarding our Lord and God: "Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations." Psalm 145:13

Regarding Satan's final antichrist: "And a mighty king shall stand up, that shall rule with great dominion, and do according to his will." Daniel 11:3

Dominion.

NewWine2020

The whole thing is going to be interesting to watch. I know that CNN has been doing some "purging" these last several months too. Fox lost a lot of viewers after their decision desk called the State of AZ for Biden back in Nov 2020, but over time, people came back (and of course OAN and Newsmax were kicked off the major cable and Satellite TV providers and that was Fox's only other competition for the Trump supporting viewers). People came back for Tucker. Now everyone is really threatening to give Fox the boot the same way Anheiser Busch was given the boot and I think this is probably going to be "IT"". However, surely Fox knew this would happen, so something is up over there. With the liberal Murdoch kids taking over... they definitely have SOMETHING coming. Not sure if this is a big "purge" and change (?) I hear rumors about others . Obviously everyone thinks of Hannity and Ingraham, and then I hear Maria Bartiromo's name, Judge Jeanine and Mark Levin. Just now at the end of the Ingraham show, Laura said "well, there has been a lot of news today, but....." (she points her finger at the camera) "don't be gullible". Greg Gutfield left a couple of joke drops during "The Five" but was hushed up by the others. I now just want to see if he says anything during his Gutfeld hour. Surely he is going to make a big deal about Don Lemon. Like others have said above. time to just start focusing on our online Podcast favorites for narrative.

I'm done with Fox. It's hilarious how the left thinks that Fox's coverage is skewed to right wing. It's been veering to.the left since the Covid scam-demic because the owners and staff are cowards.

They chose to tow the party line when they could have been the voice of truth.

BTW Tucker ALSO hammered the establishment on their flawed, over zealous and unconstitutional response to it:

Lockdowns..

mandatory [and innefective] face coverings..

govt snitch lines to rat out free thinking people...

"Choose your job or the (proven ineffective at best, possibly harmful at worst) experimental, untested vax..

Our Constitution was balled up into a piece of worthless paper because the sheep were scared.

It's as much for this as the valid claims of fixed election that he's been targeted for purging.

I'm realizing ANY media that is easily available to the masses is pushing propaganda that supports the globalist narritive.

GHoe

Tucker was the only Fox show I watched regularly.. defintely not sticking around for Neil Cavuto... blek

That said, watching Redacted news (husband wife team that statyed their own channel, both worked for the big networks for years) they showed how we've seen this before when Phil Donahue was fired from MSNBC (prob not as left as today) while being the #1 news show at the time in 2003. They shared a memo that was leaked after the firin in 03 and it said that Donahue was not a good face for the company in a time of War since he was speaking out against Bush and invading Iraq...

Well in a similar fashion Tucker has been pretty vigilant in calling out the lies and nonsense associated with our Govt regarding Ukraine and potential China crisis. But Tucker has also been vocal against Big Pharma, J6 etc etc.. one could look at this as a sign that U.S. may be soon more heavily involved in Ukraine/Russia war or an escalating Chinese conflict and having a popular voice of dissent isn't good for propaganda pushing or lining pockets.

Or.. it could have been a part of the Dominion settlement ? Hard to say, time will tell.

NewWine2020

Tucker was the only Fox show I watched regularly.. defintely not sticking around for Neil Cavuto... blek

That said, watching Redacted news (husband wife team that statyed their own channel, both worked for the big networks for years) they showed how we've seen this before when Phil Donahue was fired from MSNBC (prob not as left as today) while being the #1 news show at the time in 2003. They shared a memo that was leaked after the firin in 03 and it said that Donahue was not a good face for the company in a time of War since he was speaking out against Bush and invading Iraq...

Well in a similar fashion Tucker has been pretty vigilant in calling out the lies and nonsense associated with our Govt regarding Ukraine and potential China crisis. But Tucker has also been vocal against Big Pharma, J6 etc etc.. one could look at this as a sign that U.S. may be soon more heavily involved in Ukraine/Russia war or an escalating Chinese conflict and having a popular voice of dissent isn't good for propaganda pushing or lining pockets.

Or.. it could have been a part of the Dominion settlement ? Hard to say, time will tell.

It's so ironic the Biden regime is doing everything the left was terrified Trump would do

Authoritarian? Biden

Lesser standard of living for the less affluent? Biden

Get us into wars? Biden.

Strong Presidents don't get nations into wars because the opposition respects them and knows they will "unleash hell" if provoked. The perception of weakness attracts hostile intent from evil people just as much on the world stage as it does on the street with criminals going after prey they judge least likely to fight back effectively.

I have become much less pro war in middle age as I realize that 85% or more of the time our sons and daughters are dying for big corporate interests, not to defend regular America from an actual threat. The last "Just war" in my opinion was the so called "Korean Conflict" (which never actually ended).

A big eye opener for me was USMC Maj. General Smedley Butlers "War is a racket". It's been that way always most likely and the Ukraine conflict nobody in the USA really wants which is mostly inflating the coffers of politicians and the military industrial complex is a textbook example of how war is good for wealthy evil people and bead for the rest of us.

It also seems like contrary to popular perception, Dims are the real war mongers.

Last edited:

penbrat

I thought Tucker could be smarmy but I appreciated what he reported on. He will land on his feet and it will be Fox's loss. I still like Sean Hannity (up to a point) I don't agree with him about a lot of stuff but can still listen to him. But I catch him on his radio show on the way home from my job. I don't even have Fox "News" on anymore.

Back