Tucker Carlson out at Fox News

NewWine2020

The lefties have been after Tucker for years. He was one of the few who were not scared to speak about Dominion voting machines.

If people will remember right after the 2020: election there were many stories about how the machines being manipulated. Then for some reason those same outlets reporting odd issues and trends about the election all immediately shut up.

I can't be the only one who noticed that, or how no judge would touch any case regardless of how much evidence. Either they ruled no standing, or not their jurisdiction, or something.

Something stinks and the recent lawsuit against Fox by Dominion has something to do with Tucker leaving.

I still maintain that the left cheated in a massive way in the election and I will not be persuaded otherwise. The actions they took against Fox w/ the lawsuit just makes them look more desperate to cover up to me. The left owns the media and the legal system, why should we believe a word they say or print?

Momma D

I was expecting this, and hope Tucker will start something online, as did Glen Beck. He has a huge following!
No need to watch Fox, as Tucker and Dan Bongino were the only ones I cared about.
Watch FNC ratings tank!

Last edited:

RogerThat

From what I can this dude was absolutely nuts so this is probably a good thing
Can you elaborate?

I find it interesting mostly because he was Fox News's cash cow. Probably the most popular show.
Anyway, I think Fox news is mostly watched by people who vote for RINOs and don't have a clue how big a mess this country is really in. Fox is owned by a left-leaner so is probably controlled opposition anyway. Lots of big news pieces not reported on and when I watched the live election coverage, I knew I was done with Fox. I don't even watch news anymore anyway. Get all my news online from multiple sources.

Amethyst

Angie ... †
I find it interesting mostly because he was Fox News's cash cow. Probably the most popular show.
Anyway, I think Fox news is mostly watched by people who vote for RINOs and don't have a clue how big a mess this country is really in. Fox is owned by a left-leaner so is probably controlled opposition anyway. Lots of big news pieces not reported on and when I watched the live election coverage, I knew I was done with Fox. I don't even watch news anymore anyway. Get all my news online from multiple sources.
Agree with all you've said.

fl2007rn

I still maintain that the left cheated in a massive way in the election and I will not be persuaded otherwise. The actions they took against Fox w/ the lawsuit just makes them look more desperate to cover up to me. The left owns the media and the legal system, why should we believe a word they say or print?
I totally agree with you. I find it very hard to believe that 81 million people voted for dementia Joe.

dseno

Can you elaborate?

Yeah I heard he said something about how Americans need to Invade Canada to liberate us or something lol

DWB

Agree!! There's just something fishy going on about the way all the media, including talk radio, just all together at the same time just stopped talking about the voting machines. It's almost like there was a threat of some type made, or maybe the guys in black suits with sunglasses showed up and advised media outlets to shut up. I don't know but something happened. There were all types of evidence, over what I remember to be 100 signed affidavits of voter fraud (which it is a felony to lie), yet no evidence was allowed to be presented and no Judge would hear a case.

In all my 63 years this was the only time I felt really/totally scammed by the government. The fix was in, and they really didn't even try to hide the fact. Who knows what is real anymore when you can't trust in our elections. I just don't think the nation will ever recover out trust in our government, they obviously don't care what we think anyway.

NewWine2020

I totally agree with you. I find it very hard to believe that 81 million people voted for dementia Joe.

I would wager the majority of those who voted for him did so because "NOT Trump"...not actually because they thought Potato Joe was charismatic or had any good ideas; he's always been the political equivalent of a corrupt used car salesman. He stands for nothing but what he thinks will get him votes and he has always been 100% for sale to the highest bidder. (Currently that's the Chinese Communist Party unfortunately).

Finding people who are wiling to proudly stand up and say they voted for Joe Biden in AZ is like trying to find a staunch Nazi in the immediate aftermath of the War when Germany was occupied.. "huh, so where did all the Die hard Hitler supporters go? It seems like there should be a LOT more based on the footage of the Nuremburg rallies. we saw..?" :)

glc11

The whole thing is going to be interesting to watch. I know that CNN has been doing some "purging" these last several months too. Fox lost a lot of viewers after their decision desk called the State of AZ for Biden back in Nov 2020, but over time, people came back (and of course OAN and Newsmax were kicked off the major cable and Satellite TV providers and that was Fox's only other competition for the Trump supporting viewers). People came back for Tucker. Now everyone is really threatening to give Fox the boot the same way Anheiser Busch was given the boot and I think this is probably going to be "IT"". However, surely Fox knew this would happen, so something is up over there. With the liberal Murdoch kids taking over... they definitely have SOMETHING coming. Not sure if this is a big "purge" and change (?) I hear rumors about others . Obviously everyone thinks of Hannity and Ingraham, and then I hear Maria Bartiromo's name, Judge Jeanine and Mark Levin. Just now at the end of the Ingraham show, Laura said "well, there has been a lot of news today, but....." (she points her finger at the camera) "don't be gullible". Greg Gutfield left a couple of joke drops during "The Five" but was hushed up by the others. I now just want to see if he says anything during his Gutfeld hour. Surely he is going to make a big deal about Don Lemon. Like others have said above. time to just start focusing on our online Podcast favorites for our news

TimeWarpWife

Immediately blocked all the Fox channels on my cable TV when I heard Tucker was gone. However, at the beginning of Jesse Watters (who's still on paternity leave, Will Cain was the fill-in), Hannity, Ingraham, and Gutfeld, I temporarily removed the block just to see if any of them had the guts to mention this major news story. Cowards - all of them, not one of them mentioned the biggest news story of the day. I watched Newsmax for the first time and the few shows I watched all started off with reporting Tucker's leaving (or firing).

Last edited:
Back