Pence blasts Trump: History will hold him accountable

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Pence blasts Trump: History will hold him accountable
Former US Vice President blasts Trump for his role in the Jan. 6 riot at the US Capitol: His reckless words endangered my family.
Israel National News

Former US Vice President Mike Pence on the weekend blasted former President Donald Trump for his role in the Jan. 6 riot at the US Capitol. “President Trump was wrong,” Pence said on Saturday during remarks at the annual white-tie Gridiron Dinner attended by politicians and journalists, according to The Associated Press. “I had no right to overturn the election. And his reckless words endangered my family and everyone at the Capitol that day, and I know history will hold Donald Trump accountable.” While Pence has been critical in the past of Trump’s conduct on the day of the Capitol riots, his remarks on Saturday were the sharpest condemnation yet of the conduct of his former boss.

more.............. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/368633

jab777

I used to think he was a decent man.

Not anymore.
I agree with that. I understand that a big reason for his current position is because he intends to run for president. I suspect that the Republican debates will be something else if you get him, possibly Pompeo and Trump on a debate stage. If you thought the 2016 Republican debates were something we’ve not seen anything yet. I for one am sick and tired of everyone regardless of party blaming Trump for everything that’s gone wrong. Say what you will but Trump was a very successful president and did what he’d said he’d do. I don’t care about extraneous stuff like his personality etc. Even after Covid hit and receded a bit we were coming back economically because of his policies. I’m tired of him being blamed for the messes this administration makes. After all, Trump has been out of office for going on 3 years. Enough!

DWB

I used to think he was a decent man.

Not anymore.
Sadly, a lot of politicians start out as decent human beings, but get corrupted by power and bribed by special interests. By bribes I don't necessarily mean money, it can be anything from money to praise, to flirting, to business opportunities. The constant attention just gives people the big head and many can't realize it's just because those people want something. Power always corrupts.

daygo

Sadly, a lot of politicians start out as decent human beings, but get corrupted by power and bribed by special interests. By bribes I don't necessarily mean money, it can be anything from money to praise, to flirting, to business opportunities. The constant attention just gives people the big head and many can't realize it's just because those people want something. Power always corrupts.
Agree spot on.

madcat

I also used to think he was a “white hat” when I lived in Indianapolis and he was a House of Rep. member. But after we left in 2009, and he became Governor, he made some decisions that were just wrong. One being he refused to uphold the owner of a pizza restaurant that was being forced to cater a gay wedding party. He was unmoved by the backlash, and has become more open about his liberal leaning since becoming VP. I still have friends in Indy, and the sentiment there is he is “not what you think” and has a rather unsavory past.
Only God knows his heart, but he isn’t helping his image by his rhetoric. Of course he has POTUS aspirations, so he will continue to bash Trump. Probably not smart, since I’m sure Trump has “ammo” to fire if the showdown debate ever happens. :idunno

penbrat

I think Pence started out sincere but power went to his head. I'm not a big Trump fan (more personality wise than president wise) but Pence has no room to talk. I think if there was ever a debate between him and Trump, Trump would wipe up the floor with him. Pence is very scripted and deliberate and we all know Trump is fast on his feet and straight off the cuff when he speaks.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Trump did more for We The People than for sure our current President. The problem I have with him is he supports the gay agenda. I wonder what his friend Robert Jeffress who is a Pastor thinks of that. Do you think Ron DeSantis will run for President? If he does and wins, Florida will lose a good Governor who stands up for the foolish stuff going on in the schools, and the gay agenda. I wonder who their next Governor would be?

Last edited:

katt

He knew and still knows the Dems stole that election, he will go down in history as a back stabbing Rino. Just because he's a Christian dosn't mean he's always right. Condoning the stealing of the election by not calling the Dems out on it even to this day, just is not right.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Trump did more for We The People than for sure our current President. The problem I have with him is he supports the gay agenda. I wonder what his friend Robert Jeffress who is a Pastor thinks of that. Do you think Ron DeSantis will run for President? If he does and wins, Florida will lose a good Governor who stands up for the foolish stuff going on in the schools, and the gay agenda. I wonder who their next Governor would be?
Here is the article that says he will be running for President, and is going to Iowa this Friday the 17th. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/de...al-bid-privately-indicates-hes-running-report

Back