Austin School District to Host 'Pride Week' for Schoolchildren

Dave123

LGBTQ+++™ “Pride Month” occurs every year in June. Austin Independent School District’s academic year ends on May 25, though, which means it loses out on the opportunity to groom the children in its care at that time.

No matter: the school district just moved its “Pride Celebration” to March 20-25, a time during which its captive audience is in class and ready to absorb the propaganda.

Via the district’s website:

Every year, to celebrate LGBTQIA+ students, staff and families Austin ISD hosts its own Pride Week, a time to highlight the district’s commitment to creating a safe, supportive and inclusive environment.
This year’s weeklong celebration is March 20-25, 2023, which aligns with the National LGBT Health Awareness Week.
Each campus will receive a guide of suggested activities and resources for PRIDE Week. Campuses are encouraged to coordinate activities that engage, educate and inspire. If you have any questions regarding planning activities or for assistance in selecting resources that best fit your school community, please contact your campus GSA coordinator or campus counselor.

Pride Swag—Students and staff, during the week of March 20-24, please visit your campus front office to pick up Pride and Ally stickers, posters, flags, pronoun buttons and more!
The week “aligns with the National LGBT Health Awareness Week,” which ” raises awareness of the unique and important health needs of LGBTQ communities. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gay and bisexual men are the population most affected by HIV.”

Of course, kindergartners should learn all about gay men’s susceptibility to HIV — not how to read or count or whatever.

It’s unclear how many drag shows the children will be subjected to during the week.

read more at: https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...o-host-pride-week-for-schoolchildren-n1673969

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
LGBTQ+++™ “Pride Month” occurs every year in June. Austin Independent School District’s academic year ends on May 25, though, which means it loses out on the opportunity to groom the children in its care at that time.

No matter: the school district just moved its “Pride Celebration” to March 20-25, a time during which its captive audience is in class and ready to absorb the propaganda.

The week “aligns with the National LGBT Health Awareness Week,” which ” raises awareness of the unique and important health needs of LGBTQ communities. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gay and bisexual men are the population most affected by HIV.”

Of course, kindergartners should learn all about gay men’s susceptibility to HIV — not how to read or count or whatever.

It’s unclear how many drag shows the children will be subjected to during the week.

read more at: https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...o-host-pride-week-for-schoolchildren-n1673969

If I had kids in that school district, they wouldn't be in school that week :tappingfoot
No pride swag, either. If the kids wanted to wear Christian stuff, great, but they'd likely need support, and maybe a lawyer :eek :frown

More likely, I'd have pulled them out years ago, or most likely, just homeschooled or sent to carefully selected Christian private school.

FWIW, Kindergarteners' have been putting condoms on bananas for decades :mad This started at least about the time Heather Has Two Mommies was published (1989) and added to mandatory book lists in some places :furious :rant :mad :wild :puke :cry

Dave123

Public schools are halls of indoctrination. I would not have a child in public school these days. I was in public school my entire childhood, but it was so different back the 70s and 80s. Teachers taught the subjects we needed to know in order to be productive citizens. Our biggest issue at the time was prayer in schools, as far as I can remember. At least that is what it was in my neck of the woods.

SJ129

This is why we’ll be homeschooling next year.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
It seems that it got worse in America after Obama was President. The same sex marriage was passed through the Supreme Court. The first time I heard of the NWO spoken was win George H.W. Bush was President.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
This world :diablo is really :gaah brainwashing our children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren. Schools need to stay with the curriculum of the basic studies for the age group. This is disgusting!:puke

Unfortunately, all sorts of stuff, including this, is part of the curricula for kids, including preschool and Kindergarten. The three Rs are pretty far down the list. When they get to science, post-modernism, evolution, etc.

:puke

:furious :rant :mad :wild :frust

:cry

:pray :pray :amen :amen

madcat

Having lived in TX and I used to go to Austin TRYING to talk some common sense into legislators regarding citizen protection legislation, it’s a bastion of libtards in control. But name one state Capitol that isn’t overwhelmingly liberal. “Funny” how even ”red” states will still have a “blue” government. Power hungry people are an “age old” problem.

Back