New York Times: Riding Horses is Racist

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
My cousin was playing with my mom’s cigarette lighter. He left it turned up on max flame. Mom had just returned from the beauty shop and had a head piled high of hair freshly frozen in place with Aqua-net.

Mom went to light a cigarette and Poof:nukesher hair went up in flames. My uncle, who was special needs, busted out laughing. I laughed, mom at first didn’t know it. Then we all jumped in and someone grabbed a towel and smothered her hair out.

I think that was the same day I put gunpowder out of a shotgun shell in her ashtray. I’m pretty sure I got a whipping that day.:calvin

Did you co-author The Dangerous Book for Boys ?

Or maybe you read Percival Keane. He swapped black powder with Aunties snuff......

dseno

Perhaps they can just try to engineer a variety of helmet that people with different hairstyles can wear?

If a drone can bring me my Starbucks order in 5 minutes, I'm sure we have the wherewithal for this.

Did you co-author The Dangerous Book for Boys ?

Or maybe you read Percival Keane. He swapped black powder with Aunties snuff......
No but when you mix gunpowder with cigarette ashes it’s invisible, until someone smashes a lit cigarette in the ashtray. It flared up like a giant sparkler for a few seconds, my mom who rarely cursed, let a few expletives fly. It scared the crap out of everyone in the living room except me, I couldn’t stop laughing.

I’m pretty sure I got a whipping and some restriction from that one. I wish there would have been video of it.

Momma D

I have 8 grandkids from 3 of my sons who married black women.
There's a lot of hair in that bunch!
One of the girls plays soccer, and the only way I can recognize her is by a bouncing puff ball/ponytail on top of her head!
It's quite cute, and a great beacon, especially since she is blond!

TimeWarpWife

I can't stand the smell of Aqua Net. Makes me nauseous.
I couldn't stand it either, so I started using Adorn, which smelled so good and also could resist hurricane force winds. :lol It cost a little more than Aqua Net, but my step-mom didn't like the smell of it either and she let me get the Adorn ~ her mom used Adorn too. In the 80s L'Oreal came out with their Studio Mega Spritz, which held even better than the Adorn. Sadly, both have changed and couldn't hold a hairdo if someone created a small breeze walking past you.

Back