China Can 'Take Out the Entire U.S.' This Way, Lawmaker Warns

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Story by Thomas Kika • 11h ago

Texas state Senator Bob Hall on Sunday said that "five or six" balloons like the one spotted flying over American airspace last month could pose a major threat to the United States. Hall is a Republican lawmaker first elected to the Texas state Senate in 2014. He also previously served in the U.S. Air Force, reaching the rank of captain and working in the Space and Missiles Systems Center (SMC).

Hall made an appearance on Fox News on Sunday and spoke about the potential threats posed to the U.S. by balloons like the Chinese one that was shot down three weeks ago over the Atlantic Ocean. As the state senator explained, such balloons have a history in nuclear testing and could still be significant threats. While a few of them could "take out" the entire country, he also said that just one could still have a disastrous effect on the country's infrastructure.

"It's a real threat," Hall said. "The first high-altitude nuclear test was done using a weather balloon to determine its efficacy. We know it's been in the arsenal of our enemies for quite a while. While a balloon wouldn't be quite as effective as a rocket that carried it higher, probably five or six would be enough to take out the entire United States. But just one would be so catastrophic that there is a possibility it could bring down the rest of the power grid by itself by just the nature of the grid depending on each other."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...d=hpmsn&cvid=8cc71d9606134eec8e34be889c30df8c

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Here's the REAL danger in these balloons:

"The Russians and Chinese had a preemptive EMP [electromagnetic pulse] attack as a key to their war plans. Think about how effective that would be, rather than a ground nuclear attack," Hall continued. "It would render the United States useless to anybody. The EMP takes out the electrical system. It's the second most important thing to sustaining life in today's society. Only air is more important. One shot, the electricity is gone. In 11 months, 90 percent of the population would be dead and the Chinese would have the biggest farm in the world."

I hope that our leaders have a plan whereby the enemies of our country know that if they do something like this they will be nuked to Kingdom Come by our subs and other ships at sea. But with Biden in the WH....who knows. :doh

Maybe this is why we are not mentioned in the Bible. :eek

We need Trump in office to make sure these people know we mean business.

Shannon70

"The Russians and Chinese had a preemptive EMP [electromagnetic pulse] attack as a key to their war plans. Think about how effective that would be, rather than a ground nuclear attack," Hall continued. "It would render the United States useless to anybody. The EMP takes out the electrical system. It's the second most important thing to sustaining life in today's society. Only air is more important. One shot, the electricity is gone. In 11 months, 90 percent of the population would be dead and the Chinese would have the biggest farm in the world."

I hope that our leaders have a plan whereby the enemies of our country know that if they do something like this they will be nuked to Kingdom Come by our subs and other ships at sea. But with Biden in the WH....who knows. :doh

They are too busy giving $ to Ukraine, and focusing on CRT and transgender rights in our military and making sure Trump never becames a president again. And making sure they get their kickbacks from Ukraine and China. They really do not have their priority right.

Anastacia

This is truly frightening to me. :/
I hope the Rapture is first.

MapleLeaf

China is having big fun undermining the States but they won't be laughing when they realize the other countries like Russia or Saudi Arabia can't fund their cheap product factories the way the States does. You can't destroy the infrastructure and then just expect to rebuild. Communism breeds corruption and incompetence so taking it over after we're dead won't be the cake-walk they are expecting. I know they play the long game but they also squashed that with their "one child" policy. They press forward to prevent their own population from figuring out the truth and uprising. Their population was growing restless and angry under the harsh restrictions so they needed something to "rally the troops" and boost patriotic fervour.

Bethlehem57

Story by Thomas Kika • 11h ago

Texas state Senator Bob Hall on Sunday said that "five or six" balloons like the one spotted flying over American airspace last month could pose a major threat to the United States. Hall is a Republican lawmaker first elected to the Texas state Senate in 2014. He also previously served in the U.S. Air Force, reaching the rank of captain and working in the Space and Missiles Systems Center (SMC).

Hall made an appearance on Fox News on Sunday and spoke about the potential threats posed to the U.S. by balloons like the Chinese one that was shot down three weeks ago over the Atlantic Ocean. As the state senator explained, such balloons have a history in nuclear testing and could still be significant threats. While a few of them could "take out" the entire country, he also said that just one could still have a disastrous effect on the country's infrastructure.

"It's a real threat," Hall said. "The first high-altitude nuclear test was done using a weather balloon to determine its efficacy. We know it's been in the arsenal of our enemies for quite a while. While a balloon wouldn't be quite as effective as a rocket that carried it higher, probably five or six would be enough to take out the entire United States. But just one would be so catastrophic that there is a possibility it could bring down the rest of the power grid by itself by just the nature of the grid depending on each other."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...d=hpmsn&cvid=8cc71d9606134eec8e34be889c30df8c
Thank you Mr illegitimate potus ever.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Well , it is no secret that America is vulnerable, even more so under an evil, diabolical regime such as this present administration .

Add the times we are living in with its cruel uncertainties and all the deep deceptions , which increase daily, many will find themselves utterly hopeless.

However, that need not be the case. For the child of God our hope rest in nothing less than
Jesus Christ and His righteousness.

Romans 15:4
For whatsoever things were written aforetime
were written for our learning , that we through
patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

My hope definitely does not rest in man and his
tainted, corrupt ways. No need to wait on man to get his act together so we can all live together
peacefully . That is a pipe dream that will never come to fruition.

Psalm 62:5-7
My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my
expectation is from him.
He only is my rock and my salvation : he is
my defence; I shall not be moved.
In God is my salvation and my glory: the
rock of my strength , and my refuge , is in God.

For those in Christ Jesus...
1. Our rock
2. Our salvation
3. Our defence
4. Our glory
5. Our strength
6. Our refuge
7. Our expectation

If God be for us , who can be against us?

I'm not worried about Russia , China, The Cartels,
demons, Antichrist, nor Satan and the like.

My focus is God and glory. Sharing the gospel
and love of Christ with a lost and dying world that is ripe and ready for judgment.

Right now in our flesh with our limited abilities
we do not understand everything .

First Corinthians 13:12
For now we see through a glass , darkly;
but then face to face : now I know in part;
but then shall I know even as also I am known.

The things going on here and abroad will only
wax worse and worse.
This is to be expected.
Rather than allow it to discourage us , it should
encourage us .
It should draw us closer to the Lord.

Second Corinthians 4:17-18
For our light affliction , which is but for
a moment , worketh for us a far more
exceedingly and eternal weight of glory;

While we look not at the things which
are seen, but at the things which are not seen:
for the things which are seen are temporal;
but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Be of good cheer!
Soon the Groom will sweep the Bride off her feet
ever so quickly ! To be with Him forever more!

Praise
The Lord Jesus Christ!
✝️

soundingthealarm

I always defer to Jesus and His example as we hear so many threats of demise across the globe.

”Don’t you know I have the power to release you or crucify you?” - Pilate

”You’d have no power at all against Me unless it had been given from above.” - Jesus

We aren’t at the mercy of governments or nuclear bombs or pandemics …we are at the mercy of whom we have our moving and our being.

139 1 O Lord, you have searched me and known me!
2 You know when I sit down and when I rise up;
you discern my thoughts from afar.
3 You search out my path and my lying down
and are acquainted with all my ways.
4 Even before a word is on my tongue,
behold, O Lord, you know it altogether.
5 You hem me in, behind and before,
and lay your hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
it is high; I cannot attain it.
7 Where shall I go from your Spirit?
Or where shall I flee from your presence?
8 If I ascend to heaven, you are there!
If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there!
9 If I take the wings of the morning
and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
10 even there your hand shall lead me,
and your right hand shall hold me.
11 If I say, “Surely the darkness shall cover me,
and the light about me be night,”
12 even the darkness is not dark to you;
the night is bright as the day,
for darkness is as light with you

Carl

Long ago I remember reading how China got their hands on a 707 jet. They took it all apart to see what made it tick. Then they started making copies to use. Only problem was that they did not fly they crashed. So if they destroy this country they will try to fix it. Because to build new means they will have to take it all apart.

Why does China steal all our technology? Simple fact is that China is incapable of inventing technology like we do.

One time at work I was lamenting about how our enemies always seem to be able to steal our technology. A fellow process engineer replied,"Think about this Carl, they can't steal our technology to win a war with us!".

Shonsu

Borg # 8675309
:hug Read the responses from @athenasius in this older thread. An EMP would be bad - but not as bad as the books and movies make it out to be. https://www.raptureforums.com/forum...ret-plans-against-iran.149835/#post-842804645

I'm not going to resurrect that thread but some of the information mentioned in there doesn't match up with what I'm reading about it. From what I'm reading, an EMP initiated from 200 miles up in the center of the US would affect the entire country (including some of Canada and Mexico), not just a small 100 mile radius.

Shonsu

Borg # 8675309
I think the important part from the article is this: "While a balloon wouldn't be quite as effective as a rocket that carried it higher, probably five or six would be enough to take out the entire United States."

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
All China has to do to "take out" the US is stop filling containers.

Of course it has a back flushing effect which is why our nations need to communicate much better.

myeyeisonthesparrow

so if they would take it out, how long would it be to get it up and running if We were able to do so? I have heard if you had some replacement parts for some things (like old hand held radio, older vehicles, and so on) some things could be up and running again, but newer things would be fried.

Back