Tennessee Drag Queen Threatens Violence if Kids Are Banned From Drag Shows

Dave123

A Memphis drag queen is threatening violence if Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee signs a bill that would ban children from attending drag performances.

The bill classifies “male and female impersonators” as adult cabaret performers and bans “adult-oriented performances that are harmful to minors,” as defined in Tennessee’s obscenity law. Those who violate the law would face fines up to $3,000 and possible prison time.

Drag Queen Slade Kyle says the bill is intended to strip away his rights. Watch video of his remarks below.

He urged people at a Memphis night club to fight back – invoking the Stonewall Riots of the 1960s.

“The original Pride was a riot and this year we need to remind them that we will fight for our liberation,” Kyle said in the video. “We will raise our bricks up high again and let them know that we will not go quietly.”

During the 1969 Stonewall Riots protesters threw bricks at officers — injuring four.

Kyle told Buzzfeed that transgender activists like Marsha P. Johnson and Sylvia Rivera are inspiring drag performers across the state to fight back. Johnson and Rivera were credited with throwing the first brick at police during the Stonewall riots, Fox News reported.

“It’s a reminder that we will fight for our freedom, if necessary. It’s not a threat. It’s a promise,” Kyle said. “And I am terrified to have to hold that promise … but we have to fight even if we’re terrified. Nobody wants to have to be the next Marsha P. Johnson.”

Understand what Kyle is saying. If four-year-olds cannot attend drag shows, they will take up arms against the government. That’s how committed the radical activists are to grooming and indoctrinating your children.

Last year the San Francisco Gay Men’s Chorus performed a song titled, “We’re Coming For Your Children.”

I would take them at their word.

Article located at: https://www.toddstarnes.com/opinion...9nF_JabsWTYIRXhQNfF83EWwYqQU3T7DWrvXdT9MRfiPo

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
A Memphis drag queen is threatening violence if Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee signs a bill that would ban children from attending drag performances.

The bill classifies “male and female impersonators” as adult cabaret performers and bans “adult-oriented performances that are harmful to minors,” as defined in Tennessee’s obscenity law. Those who violate the law would face fines up to $3,000 and possible prison time.

Drag Queen Slade Kyle says the bill is intended to strip away his rights. Watch video of his remarks below.

He urged people at a Memphis night club to fight back – invoking the Stonewall Riots of the 1960s.

“The original Pride was a riot and this year we need to remind them that we will fight for our liberation,” Kyle said in the video. “We will raise our bricks up high again and let them know that we will not go quietly.”

During the 1969 Stonewall Riots protesters threw bricks at officers — injuring four.

Kyle told Buzzfeed that transgender activists like Marsha P. Johnson and Sylvia Rivera are inspiring drag performers across the state to fight back. Johnson and Rivera were credited with throwing the first brick at police during the Stonewall riots, Fox News reported.

“It’s a reminder that we will fight for our freedom, if necessary. It’s not a threat. It’s a promise,” Kyle said. “And I am terrified to have to hold that promise … but we have to fight even if we’re terrified. Nobody wants to have to be the next Marsha P. Johnson.”

Understand what Kyle is saying. If four-year-olds cannot attend drag shows, they will take up arms against the government. That’s how committed the radical activists are to grooming and indoctrinating your children.

Last year the San Francisco Gay Men’s Chorus performed a song titled, “We’re Coming For Your Children.”

I would take them at their word.

Article located at: https://www.toddstarnes.com/opinion...9nF_JabsWTYIRXhQNfF83EWwYqQU3T7DWrvXdT9MRfiPo
I am fed :tappingfoot up with these sicko :puke perverted people!:gaah

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
The real problem , besides the obvious evil salaciousness , is the parents.
Why in the world would a parent (s) allow their children to be around that insane filth in any capacity, in any environment , at any time.
That would and should classify as child endangerment , which is a crime.

Lord please keep the wicked perverted people from harming and influencing the children.
Bring deep conviction upon the parents that support this perverted wickedness.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Our society is so confused. We have repeatedly supported and affirm the rights of citizens.

Most need no codification into law because God set them: Respect, compassion, mercy, love.

It used to be we needed help to define evil, and of course evil men took laws and enslaved people. However during this process the enslaved came to think all law was evil.
In our effort to protect people, we neglect the victim over the perpetrator of evil.

Sadly we have no only forgotten our responsibility to children, we even sacrifice them in the name of adult liberty.

We rely on men who are inherently evil, and neglect the Holiest of All.

Laws are voluntary restrictions on rights to preserve society, to establish order, to force compassion where it is difficult for some.

It is never to justify evil or allow destructive conduct but actually punish evil and drive it from man.

Yet we still need help as we cannot look into the future far enough to see the eventual deadly fruit of sin.

So God intervened. We have much we can learn from Israel and God's law.

Proverbs 14:34 HCSB
34 Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a disgrace to any people.

Dave123

The real problem , besides the obvious evil salaciousness , is the parents.
Why in the world would a parent (s) allow their children to be around that insane filth in any capacity, in any environment , at any time.
That would and should classify as child endangerment , which is a crime.

Lord please keep the wicked perverted people from harming and influencing the children.
Bring deep conviction upon the parents that support this perverted wickedness.
I have been thinking the same thing. I think we have had generations of young people raised in public schools, brainwashed to accept sexual perversions of every stripe. The woke indoctrination began long before "woke" became a household word. And now these young, thoroughly indoctrinated parents authentically see nothing wrong with letting their children be entertained and groomed by drag queens. Just imagine how bad it will be after the Rapture.

I believe we are living in a generation where evil is put for good and good is put for evil, just as Scripture says. I think that explains a lot of what we are seeing with everything that falls under the "woke" umbrella, as well as what we see with groups like Antifa. They genuinely believe they are on the side of "right." They think they are fighting Nazis. It really has gotten out of control. Biggest mistake we made was ceding the educational system to the Left.

Shonsu

Borg # 8675309
2 Timothy 3:1-5 - But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!

I preached about this last week. This is the time we are living in and it is only going to get worse from here on out.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
2 Timothy 3:1-5 - But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!

I preached about this last week. This is the time we are living in and it is only going to get worse from here on out.
It is going to get worse deceiving and being deceived.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
This mob are absolute just depraved !!!

Unfortunately our stupid country is having pride month and they decided that it would be a good idea to paint a mural of a man's body in only his underwear and a bears head .

Anyway there was a minor uproar about the mural especially since kids have to walk and see this everyday.

So overnight someone threw white paint all over the mural and painted in big white letters "LEAVE OUR KIDS ALONE".

The audacity of this "Inclusive mob " is just plain BS excuse my Swahili

madcat

So thankful I live in a state like Tennessee that has the guts to stand up to the idiots and say NO!!
As glad as I am that the legislature and Lee has at least put this law on “the books”, I really wouldn’t count on Memphis complying without a lot of backlash. Our large cities are notorious for coddling fringe groups, and and I hope law enforcement will step up to the plate and throw these pervs in the slammer if they try to go after kids. I’m just south of Nashville, and I agree with ThankfulMom that most Tennesseans won’t tolerate this if it “comes to our town”. But I am sure we will see a “test” by these sickos very soon.

Last edited:

Dengar

Key , often not heeded, point in that Scripture. " From such turn away". That goes along being having no fellowship. Many instead want to go along to get along or think being kind and associating with them will win them to Christ. It doesn't and proofs in the pudding. Those that say they turned to Christ didn't repent. Asbury once again is an example here. They are led to believe there's no need to repent.

Back