Post Rapture Email Ministry on Rapture Forums???

RandallB

We all are completely convinced that the Rapture is an actual event in the future.

We all know that there will be loved ones, neighbors, etc that will be left behind.

They will be confused as to what just happened, they will be being fed thousands of lies about what just happened - aliens - ejected by mother earth - etc.
Wouldn't it be great ministry for us on this side of the rapture to be able to reach out to these frightened, confused, people, of whom the Lord does not desire that any should be lost.

I do have a Post Rapture package(s) for those that come into my house afterwards, and that's great - but that seems to have a very limited and chancy audience. Finders would probably toss it the first chance they got. But if I had the opportunity to send it our to 40 of my friends & neighbors to witness and aid them during those terrible times to come.

What do you'all think (Chris) about a new ministry option for Rapture Ready of sending out True Information about what just happened to a list of our loved ones to help them through those troubling times and to be ready to greet the Lord some years in the future (at least 10.5 years but that's another thread). (( Also might be great if the Posting on Rapture Forums was shut off at the Rapture so that the posting of false information would be stopped but that the true Rapture information would still be available to those who will be really needing it.))

This post rapture email list could be a subscription service to cover costs???
I would be happy to contribute to the cost of setting one up.

Just thought I would throw this out there.

pixelpusher

We all are completely convinced that the Rapture is an actual event in the future.

We all know that there will be loved ones, neighbors, etc that will be left behind.

They will be confused as to what just happened, they will be being fed thousands of lies about what just happened - aliens - ejected by mother earth - etc.
Wouldn't it be great ministry for us on this side of the rapture to be able to reach out to these frightened, confused, people, of whom the Lord does not desire that any should be lost.

I do have a Post Rapture package(s) for those that come into my house afterwards, and that's great - but that seems to have a very limited and chancy audience. Finders would probably toss it the first chance they got. But if I had the opportunity to send it our to 40 of my friends & neighbors to witness and aid them during those terrible times to come.

What do you'all think (Chris) about a new ministry option for Rapture Ready of sending out True Information about what just happened to a list of our loved ones to help them through those troubling times and to be ready to greet the Lord some years in the future (at least 10.5 years but that's another thread). (( Also might be great if the Posting on Rapture Forums was shut off at the Rapture so that the posting of false information would be stopped but that the true Rapture information would still be available to those who will be really needing it.))

This post rapture email list could be a subscription service to cover costs???
I would be happy to contribute to the cost of setting one up.

Just thought I would throw this out there.
How would it get triggered to send? Chris would have to type ‘run script’ and hit enter on the way out?

SkyRider

I just wonder how long Christian sites will still be allowed to operate post Rapture. I know I've read a few times how Todd on RR has a multiple mirror sites like RR to get the information out once the Church is removed. I would think that that would be one of the first things that be taken off the web and airwaves - any Christian content dealing with Bible prophecy, how to get saved, what to expect during the Trib, etc. Easier for the enemy to operate in the dark if people are forbidden to view any content that might save them in the long run. Satan, being a propaganda minister and a master deceiver, you would think that a very high level priority with him would be to shut it all down.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I just wonder how long Christian sites will still be allowed to operate post Rapture. I know I've read a few times how Todd on RR has a multiple mirror sites like RR to get the information out once the Church is removed. I would think that that would be one of the first things that be taken off the web and airwaves - any Christian content dealing with Bible prophecy, how to get saved, what to expect during the Trib, etc. Easier for the enemy to operate in the dark if people are forbidden to view any content that might save them in the long run. Satan, being a propaganda minister and a master deceiver, you would think that a very high level priority with him would be to shut it all down.

The hammer could come down on Christian websites, etc., even before the Rapture. I think the powers that be would do that right now in the USA if they thought they could get away with it, and I think they're pretty close to being able to get away with it.

Declairing some of the tenets of Christianity as utter hatred and untennable in modern society (terroristic) and pushing that message until the little people are frothing at the mouth towards Christians... then they can bring down the hammer.

lismore

The hammer could come down on Christian websites, etc., even before the Rapture. I think the powers that be would do that right now in the USA if they thought they could get away with it, and I think they're pretty close to being able to get away with it.

Declairing some of the tenets of Christianity as utter hatred and untennable in modern society (terroristic) and pushing that message until the little people are frothing at the mouth towards Christians... then they can bring down the hammer.
I agree! Even within the professing church the narrative seems to be moving away from a biblical position. Many 'Evangelicals' seem to be more familiar with what authors say about the bible than the bible itself. If the Lord were to tarry any length of time I think Christianity will be unrecognisable, completely 'woke' institutions. God Bless :)

usoutpost31

I have some doubts about the concept of "left behind" letters or trying to send messages even after the Rapture.

The concern seems to be that if we don't tell them what happened, no one else will either. But that's not really the narrative of Revelation. John describes a great multitude that comes to faith. From every tribe, tongue and nation. Now this includes people from countries and regions where the pre-Trib Rapture is not believed, let alone taught, even among Christians. Most of the world would not receive a left behind letter but Tribulation saints are coming from every country on earth anyway.

It is true that the devil and the Antichrist will attempt to conceal the truth. But this is the other side of it. They will not be successful. God himself sends his angel with the Gospel to proclaim to the world. Satan cannot stop this. The two witnesses of Rev 11 and the 144 000 of Rev 7 will be allowed to preach and prophesy and gain converts. At least for a time.

Yes, the Tribulation will be a time of great deception, and most of the world will fall into it. But at the same time, God Himself ensures that the truth will revealed for all those who are willing to receive it. He sends his angel in Rev 14 and he tasks the servants of Rev 7 and witnesses of Rev 11 to do this.

This is something we can have faith in.

kathymendel

I'm thinking that speaking the truth NOW of the rapture to come is the way to go.
Whomever has heard the Word will have the option to ponder on it once the rapture happens.
Then, add in the 144,000 the two witnesses, the angel flying overhead, and I think God will have it pretty much covered.
Letters left behind will only reach a few family members or squatters. Very limited. But, it sure can't hurt.......

Bethlehem57

Those in charge at Davos, aka the WEF, would love to implement our removal today.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
We have "left behind" articles on the main site. A lot of prophecy site do, so the information is there.

Also, I am not able to do more than I am already doing right now so I can't add to my plate as it is.

The Bible says that there will be angels flying around warning people of taking the MoB, etc. People will know what has happened and they will be without excuse.

Many will come to faith minutes after the rapture.

While the idea sounds good, it's just not something I can do at this time. :imsorry

RandallB

How would it get triggered to send? Chris would have to type ‘run script’ and hit enter on the way out?
I have heard of setting a timer switch that will send out emails if it isn't reset every week or so with easy app (or ??) and have 3 people reset it every week so that if 2 are not accessible the 3rd one would still reset it.

RedRx

I don’t understand how Satan could try to deceive people left behind after the fact. How are you going to explain the sudden disappearance of so many people?

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
I don’t understand how Satan could try to deceive people left behind after the fact. How are you going to explain the sudden disappearance of so many people?
Satan is the father of lies. He knows nothing else but deception. The unbelieving fallen mind at that time will 'want' to believe his lies. He's their father. They've been listening to his lies all their lives. No one but the Holy Spirit Himself can wake up a spiritually dead person. If these left behind unbelievers would listen for just a brief moment in time, the Holy Spirit will come to them and give them more light so that they can believe.

Eph611

I think we need to keep in mind that many people want to be deceived. They love and worship the lies they listen to, and tune into them every day. IMO, they will most likely explain away the sudden disappearance of so many people, and all the children, as an alien abduction. And they will tell those left behind to bow down and depend on the government to “help” and “save” them.

Back