Minnesota Bill Aims to Create Legal Refuge for Trans Youth Seeking Gender-Affirming Care

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
It used to be stuff like this started on the left and right coasts, but lately, Minnesota seems to be the nexus of a lot of "stuff"
:puke

:cry

House Committee Hearing on Minnesota “Trans Refuge” State Bill​

February 1, 2023
"A bill being considered in the Minnesota House would prevent out-of-state laws from interfering in the practice of gender-affirming health care. Representative Leigh Finke of St. Paul says gender-diverse people are fleeing their home states:
“HF 146 would make Minnesota into a ‘trans refuge’ state by protecting trans people, their families and medical practitioners from the legal repercussions of traveling to Minnesota to receive gender-affirming care.”
Renee Carlson of True North Legal told lawmakers the bill undermines the jurisdiction of courts across the country:
“Impacting parents nationwide because an unfit parent in a state court outside of Minnesota can still bring that child to Minnesota to get a life-altering medical treatment.”"

More
https://ktoe.com/2023/02/01/house-committee-hearing-on-minnesota-trans-refuge-state-bill/

MN bill aims to create legal refuge for trans youth seeking gender-affirming care​

Michelle Wiley and Nicole Ki
St. Paul
January 31, 2023 2:46 PM

"Minnesota legislators began reviewing a bill that protects access to health care for trans youth, a move the author says is a historic first.
This is the first committee hearing in the history of our state legislature that will hear a bill designed to protect trans and gender-expansive people in Minnesota,” said author Rep. Leigh Finke, DFL-St. Paul, during the bill’s introduction Tuesday. “This is literally the first convening of our community for a bill that will help us live.”
The bill, HF146, and called the Trans Refuge Bill, “would make Minnesota into a trans refuge state by protecting trans people, their families and medical practitioners from the legal repercussions of traveling to Minnesota to receive gender affirming care,” Finke said.
If passed, it would change state custody statutes to include access to gender-affirming care as a consideration, giving Minnesota courts jurisdiction over certain cases."

More
https://www.mprnews.org/story/2023/...l-refuge-for-trans-youth-seeking-medical-care

Dear God, how much longer? Please hurry up! :rapture

Dear God, please remember your promise to Abraham to not destroy Sodom and Gomorrah for the sake of ten, and please remember your (more than 10) children in Minnesota, to whom you have imputed the righteousness of Your Son, Jesus Christ.

:pray :pray :amen :amen

32 And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.
Genesis 18:32, KJV

17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.
18 Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.
19 And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb:
20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;
21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.
22 And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness.
23 Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him;
24 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;
25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

Romans 4:17-25, KJV

Ghoti Ichthus

MyhopeisinHim

"an adjective that can describe someone with a more flexible gender identity than might be associated with a typical gender binary."

NPR glossary of pervert terms (2021)
https://www.npr.org/2021/06/02/996319297/gender-identity-pronouns-expression-guide-lgbtq
And God gave them over to depraved minds. So sad they are brainwashing our youth. Signs of the end of times. I pray these young people will have a foundation and will have an epiphany regarding Christ!

madcat

It’s not just Minnesota that’s going down the sewer. When you have a major hospital in Nashville, TN performing mutilation surgery on kids for years, and no one says anything until Matt Walsh uncovered the practice last fall, complete with videos, you know evil is running rampant everywhere.
It might be fun to force everyone on earth to pass an Anatomy 101 class. Gender “ain’t rocket science “.

RedRx

My eyes are being opened. If you asked me even just a few years ago when I thought the Rapture would occur I would have said not until hundreds or even thousands of years from now. I would have assumed there was plenty of time left and by plenty I mean man’s definition not God’s.

Now if you ask me well I still don’t know but boy does it seem possible that it will happen in my lifetime. There are too many signs to ignore or dismiss at this point. I’m excited and scared at the same time. To even imagine that I could be alive and participate in such a significant event in human history is unreal.

I had a dream the other night. Or maybe it was during that time period when you are just starting to fall asleep and your mind can play tricks on you. For a split second it felt like two angels or something was coming to get me. Maybe I just saw a light outside and my imagination filled in the blanks. Either way I thought it was time.

My reaction was startling: I jumped out of bed and spoke “Not yet” out loud before I could even think about what I was doing. That’s not the reaction I would have expected. I thought I’d be happy and would have yelled out “yes, Lord take me” or something along those lines. That didn’t happened.

I know if the real think happened I wouldn’t have the time to think or speak or react but this experience has been on my mind all week. Perhaps I’m not as ready to go as I thought. Perhaps I’m worried about my wife or anyone else I’d assume would be left behind if the Rapture happened.

Whatever the reason I’m going to be doing some praying, Bible studies, and soul searching to try and figure out what I am feeling. I think it boils down to the simple fact that while the Rapture will be an amazing experience for Christians it will also be immediately followed by the most difficult and deadly time in the history of the world for those left behind. As much as I like the idea of going to be with God I can’t help but feel guilty for wishing for an event that will trigger such pain and hardship for so many people.

Sorry for rambling on for so long. I just can’t believe how I reacted albeit in a semi-sleep state of mind. Maybe I’m a little scared of the unknown? Maybe I’m just now starting to contemplate that this could actually happen while I’m alive? I don’t know.

It’s funny but I always pictured this happening while I was sleeping which would make the Rapture feel like a dream at first. The reality is that I could be wide awake working or driving at the time it happens. I hope I don’t cause an accident by being taken out of a moving vehicle. These are the scenarios running through my head now that I never contemplated even 5 years ago.

SkyRider

Is the trans thing happening worldwide, on a scale that we keep hearing about how it is gaining momentum here in the US? I do not see how we have not surpassed Sodom and Gomorrah as far as wickedness goes. All of these reports about people self-mutilating themselves or children being allowed to do it in some cases without parental consent or knowledge. The drag Queen hours at libraries and children's schools. Reports of groups who want to legalize pedophilia. The clergy scandals of supposed stand-in Christ figures raping children. And on and on it goes, with gross, abhorrent news of the most vile wickedness taking place. I don't see how we have not already passed how evil the world was during Noah and Lot's time.

I'm leaning more and more to the idea that the day is soon coming, when immediately after we get raptured out, something immensely catastrophic is going to take place here in America. In both Noah and Lot's era, as soon as they were safe, destruction fell. Who is to say that God will not impose the same level of catastrophe here in our country, as soon as the believers are evacuated Out? Countries like China or Russia may be given the green light to carry out the Lord's wrath on a nation that was hugely blessed: “To whom much is given, much is required”. America has fallen off the rails and is overripe for some serious wrath.

Armor of Light

Praising my Savior all the day long!
Amazing that we are constantly bombarded with the words "follow the science" on whatever topic/idea people want to promote, never mind if it is right or wrong, just accept and do what we say . But in the universe of changing ones sexual identity, especially children who are told they can be what/who they want to be, well science is out the window. Voices should be shouting in the political levels and all levels that your DNA does not change when you happen to think you are not the gender you were at birth, and you can not change that, it is a mental disorder to think you are other than how you were created , or you were not meant to be what you were at birth. All lies from the enemy just continuing his mission of kill, steal and destroy as much as he can in Almighty God's creation, and it is on most rapid pace.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Is the trans thing happening worldwide, on a scale that we keep hearing about how it is gaining momentum here in the US? I do not see how we have not surpassed Sodom and Gomorrah as far as wickedness goes. All of these reports about people self-mutilating themselves or children being allowed to do it in some cases without parental consent or knowledge. The drag Queen hours at libraries and children's schools. Reports of groups who want to legalize pedophilia. The clergy scandals of supposed stand-in Christ figures raping children. And on and on it goes, with gross, abhorrent news of the most vile wickedness taking place. I don't see how we have not already passed how evil the world was during Noah and Lot's time.

I'm leaning more and more to the idea that the day is soon coming, when immediately after we get raptured out, something immensely catastrophic is going to take place here in America. In both Noah and Lot's era, as soon as they were safe, destruction fell. Who is to say that God will not impose the same level of catastrophe here in our country, as soon as the believers are evacuated Out? Countries like China or Russia may be given the green light to carry out the Lord's wrath on a nation that was hugely blessed: “To whom much is given, much is required”. America has fallen off the rails and is overripe for some serious wrath.

I think the whole world is asking for God's wrath. Evil is growing across the globe and manifesting itself in a myriad of ways.

Ghoti Ichthus

Aren’t there a lot of Muslims in Minnesota?

I'm sure the large islamic population in Minnessota is gonna like this...

A lot of the laws intended to protect perversion also protect (or will protect) sharia, female genital mutilation, forced and underage marriage, etc.)

The muslim PTB are aiding and abetting the perverts to destroy Christian influence in society, and when Christianity's influence is weak enough that society is truly run amok and even the perverts and/or their supporters can't stand it, islam with sharia will step in to "save the day" :furious :rant :mad :wild :frust :cry

islam justifies this under the end (islam and sharia) justifying the means (four types of lies: takiyya, tawriya, kitman, and muruna) and "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" (for however long it's convenient)

Good overview of the four types of permissible lies in islam https://islam-watch.org/index.php/authors/139-louis-palme/1095-knowin...

Ghoti Ichthus

Aren’t there a lot of Muslims in Minnesota?

Yes. It's a target-rich environment for sharing The Gospel. Women wearing traditional islamic attire are essentially walking billboards saying, "I'm lost, I'm going to Hell, please give me The Gospel" In this environment, due to cultural and religious sensibilities, women need to do the vast majority of the sharing :smile

I still say God has brought (and is still bringing) the 10-40 Window to us because we haven't done a good enough job taking The Gospel there (for all sorts of reasons). Either we bless them with The Gospel, or we'll get cursed with sharia.

Interestingly, over the years, US Lutheran churches sent a lot of missionaries to Ethiopia, and there are now more Lutherans in Ethiopia than the US. Ethiopia is now sending Lutheran missionaries here, and one thing they are able to do very effectively is share The Gospel with some groups of muslims here because of language and culture.

:thankyou JESUS!!! :thankyou

Back