"The Peacemaker"

This past weekend, I read and heard people in the news call President Trump "The Peacemaker". Interesting. I have wondered if the antichrist could come from the so-called right. Nobody wants what the left, WEF, WHO, UN, etc. are offering. It seems to me that the world's reaction to what the globalists are telling us they want to do to us, would be to shift to the so-called right since the right claims to reject the globalists and their ideals. As these globalist groups continue to squeeze the world, and with the alarms of war sounding, threats of viruses, and famines, I could see the world calling out soon for a Donald Trump type to save them from these globalists. At any rate, we are closer to Jesus calling us home than ever. This world is not our home!

Jaybird

I think like most politicians he will profess to be a lot of things: peacemaker, problem solver, uniter, etc. Once has has everyone's attention and is entrenched in power then the true tyrant will be unleashed. If you read how Hitler came to power he made himself out to be a devoted man of the people serving their greater good. We all know how that turned out.

RedRx

These days there isn’t much difference between the two so it doesn’t really matter the political affiliation of the AC. He’ll probably be a TikTok “influencer.” You know- influencing people to turn from God.

Jaybird

These days there isn’t much difference between the two so it doesn’t really matter the political affiliation of the AC. He’ll probably be a TikTok “influencer.” You know- influencing people to turn from God.
He will be all things to all people. The man with all the solutions.

HisGloryIsPrecious

I have thought that the AC might be someone from the right, but there are so many young people being brainwashed by academia to be to the left, and they are very easy to be fooled and manipulated.

Back