Over 90 nations demand Israel lift sanctions on Palestinians

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Over 90 nations demand Israel lift sanctions on Palestinians
Among those that signed the text were 24 out of the 27 European Union nations.
By TOVAH LAZAROFF
Published: JANUARY 17, 2023

Israel must rescind the sanctions it levied against the Palestinian Authority for seeking assistance from the world court, over 90 nations have declared in a signed statement. “We express our deep concern regarding the Israeli government’s decision to impose punitive measures against the Palestinian people, leadership and civil society following the request by the General Assembly of an advisory opinion by the International Court of Justice,” the nations said in the statement they signed.

They referenced the UN General Assembly vote to ask the ICJ to issue an advisory opinion on whether Israel’s “occupation” of the West Bank was legal. The ICJ opinion will also cover Gaza, which is under Hamas control and east Jerusalem, to which Israel applied sovereignty in 1967.

more............. https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/article-728763

MikeD

I still find it hard to understand how one nation can come down on another in telling that one nation what they can or can't do! Especially concerning Israel!! Yes I do understand God's Word says Israel will become a "burden" to other nations. But still what gives another nation the right to tell another nation how that one nation should conduct their affairs! No I really don't see this at all. Oh well such it is for these end of days!!

SkyRider

I still find it hard to understand how one nation can come down on another in telling that one nation what they can or can't do! Especially concerning Israel!! Yes I do understand God's Word says Israel will become a "burden" to other nations. But still what gives another nation the right to tell another nation how that one nation should conduct their affairs! No I really don't see this at all. Oh well such it is for these end of days!!
It’s the enemy whispering in their ears. If nothing else, they are United in their hatred for Israel. Just another reason that New York has become putrid ( as discussed in another thread). Satan gets a lot of his business accomplished at the UN.

Carl

Maybe reports should be made about India's neighbor Pakistan's citizens.
I think my point was missed. Pakistan used to be part of India. When enough of the Paki population became islam they started to fight for their freedom from India. I worked with an Indian engineer whose family was from India/Paki. The Indian's lost everything they couldn't carry.

That was my point. Give any freedom and they will take it all. The only reason they settled there was to keep Israel from winning. Unfortunately they don't read the Bible.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I think in the coming months, the only thing Israel will lift will be the roofs off of all Irans nuke building sites. Total destruction of Irans nuke capabilities, which could easily be the spark for further fulfillment of biblical prophecy.
I hope we see it soon. Everyday Iran is allowed to hold on to their nuclear program is a day further they have gotten so they can rebuild faster. I think the sooner Israel takes care of the problem the better. JMHO.

daygo

I hope we see it soon. Everyday Iran is allowed to hold on to their nuclear program is a day further they have gotten so they can rebuild faster. I think the sooner Israel takes care of the problem the better. JMHO.
I hope so too, but at moment can't see it happening.

Back