Crushed Bug ‘Additive’ is Now Included in Pizza, Pasta & Cereals Across the EU

MapleLeaf

I would sooner trust a bug served by John the Baptist than some faceless Food Commission involved in an anti-human agenda. I really think this is being done to humiliate the populace. We know they don't actually care about the environment or us. If I were starving I would not sneer at any food but when we are artificially being put into a place of starvation I am not going to be as grateful.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Are there any special forces guys in the audience? They should be able to tell us what bugs are good and what parts of them are edible.

Not just the special guys that learned what to eat and how to prepare and eat it. Personally, I don't like any bugs. Snake is something else, though :biggrin and rabbit. Rabbit's really good and can be substituted for veal since they're both very lean and mild :smile A lot of other stuff out there that's good, or at least nutritious and not totally yucky :lol

Last edited:

Dave123

If we had to choose between soylent green and bugs... I think I'd go fishing.
In the New World Order, that might not be an option. Their (WEF) plans are to move everyone into cities that serve as population centers around the country and your food and necessities will be with in 15 minutes walking distance from your home. Google "15-minute cities." They are already piloting this in Oxfordshire England, Melbourne, Brisbane, Paris and Portland, Oregon.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
In the New World Order, that might not be an option. Their (WEF) plans are to move everyone into cities that serve as population centers around the country and your food and necessities will be with in 15 minutes walking distance from your home. Google "15-minute cities." They are already piloting this in Oxfordshire England, Melbourne, Brisbane, Paris and Portland, Oregon.

Yeah, I've seen the plans and don't much care for them.

OnlyHim

So let me get this straight. We, as a society, spend billions of dollars on health departments, food safety in handling and proper food storage all in an effort to KEEP OUT insects and rodents yet now someone thinks its a good idea to undo all of that? Is this not insanity at its finest?

Last edited:

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
So let me get this straight. We, as a society, spend billions of dollars on health departments, food safety in handling and proper food storage all in an effort to KEEPOUT insects and rodents yet now someone thinks its a good idea to undo all of that? Is this not insanity at its finest?

Instead of shutting down restaurants on account of cockroaches, cockroaches will be on the menu...

madcat

So let me get this straight. We, as a society, spend billions of dollars on health departments, food safety in handling and proper food storage all in an effort to KEEP OUT insects and rodents yet now someone thinks its a good idea to undo all of that? Is this not insanity at its finest?
Trust me - THEY won be eating bugs, or being restrained in any way, but with all the judgements God will unload on the world, surely this will “cramp their style”. Obviously we won’t be here to see this, but sometimes I wonder just how bad things will be by the time AC enters the temple at the 3.5 yr. point ????

MapleLeaf

Edmonton, Alberta too. I can't see how anyone sees this as anything but an affront to freedom and sovereignty of being. I hate being confined to a set space. And I'm not asking permission to go see my family.

Back