John Kerry says an 'extra terrestrial' force brought people to Davos to 'save the planet'

Jaybird

They may have at least maybe up to seven years but some will be so hardened, even with all the obvious signs of judgment being unleashed and the witness of 144,000 Jewish Christian evangelists, two witnesses and an angel proclaiming the good news of salvation, that they will be beyond the point of accepting free redemption.
Agree. It's hard for me to fathom that even though the two witnesses will be proclaiming the truth when they are killed the world will celebrate. Their hearts can't get any harder than that!

JSTyler

you might want to leave a Rapture letter for anyone that comes behind you or enters your house after you are gone. I have a notebook with information and sermons, and I left notes in my Bible to tell people where to find the book in my home.
Tyler, over at Generation2434 (on that video site) has a great Rapture Kit all put together and ready to download. It's easy to find and his vids with the likes of Lee Brainard, Pete Garcia, Mondo Gonzales and many others are great watches/listens.

Xenosjeff

Mr. Kerry, aka Lurch desperately wants to be spiritual. In the realm of the illuminated ones like him, they know in their weasley black hearts that there is a spiritual reality. Taking the conversation into the spiritual like he did very much appeals to his audience.

In their thinking they can appropriate the high ground of metaphysical lingo because they are evolved socially, intellectually, spiritually and should naturally become a fountain of leadership and "new" enlightened gurus.

What this well dressed Ent fails to discern is that God saw this coming. God's Word says everything we need to know about those who proclaimed themselves to be wise. God's words will echo in their ears for eternity.

Jeff

SkyRider

Kerry was/is a “skull and bones” member while attending college - so were both Bush presidents. The number 322 appears on their crest or shield or logo. It is a reference to Genesis 3:22 supposedly:

And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever.

Their slogan is “There is no God but man”. A super secretive organization so maybe that comes in to play with his actions and words.

Last edited:

Purchased With Blood

As others have mentioned, I think it is likely that an alleged mass alien abduction will be a major part of the strong delusion Paul mentioned in 2 Thessalonians. Satan knows the scriptures and he knows our harpazo is imminent. The only way to explain away all the missing people is by faking a mass alien abduction. He is the god of this world and Hollywood is firmly under his control. Mainstream media outlets are hyping up UFO sightings all of a sudden. Think about all the predictive programming going back to the earliest science fiction movies and films like Independence Day. The aliens would usually say, "take us to your leader.” This leader will be the Antichrist and an outside threat is the perfect excuse for a world government. In 1987 Reagan spoke to the United Nations and said, "I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if were facing an alien threat from outside this world.”

SkyRider

Could be, but I am also thinking that since Satan will implement many “lying signs and wonders” and can appear as an “angel of light”, I see no reason why he wouldn't also use the deceptions of the “Marian apparitions” to deceive the masses. That deception has happened numerous times in many different regions - maybe mainly to Catholic regions - but nonetheless, a fake “Mother of God” who speaks lies would go along way in the beast's program to beguile the planet and to get them eventually to worship the A/C as God. If these people are already under a strong delusion influence, really, I suppose, they could fall for anything.

SkyRider

Also, I don‘t think that Catholics really fall under the category of rejecting Christ like the rest of the purely secular thinking rest of humanity does or the followers of the other false religions do ; they are just being deceived by a false gospel and a false Christ in the Eucharist and are convinced that they true Christians. I wouldn't think that they would be a part of the “strong delusion” group. So, when they finally figure out that they were not included in Christ's coming for his own, they would or should be ripe for accepting the true means of salvation. And you would think that Satan would be clever enough to realize that, so, maybe, again, a “Marian apparition” could be used by him against them to try to keep them in the dark. Just my two cents…

Dan the Elder

Don't Y'all see? They will "credit" the same "ET Force" for taking their opposition (US) , out of here -- AND during the Great Trib they'll be blaming "hell on Earth" on "Global Warming" AND the Lost sheep will be deceived and believe them!! Its almost like a movie script... Except I've read the end -- AND WE WIN!! HALLELUJAH, EVEN SO COME LORD JESUS!!!
God Bless, Maranatha, Dan

Dan the Elder

Don't Y'all see? They will "credit" the same "ET Force" for taking their opposition (US) , out of here -- AND during the Great Trib they'll be blaming "hell on Earth" on "Global Warming" AND the Lost sheep will be deceived and believe them!! Its almost like a movie script... Except I've read the end -- AND WE WIN!! HALLELUJAH, EVEN SO COME LORD JESUS!!!
God Bless, Maranatha, Dan
BTW - Dailmail removed it but you can still find it on Fox:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jo...tendees-extra-terrestrial-wanting-save-planet

mphsmom

Biden's climate envoy John Kerry says an 'extra terrestrial' force brought people to Davos to 'save the planet'​

Maybe those "extra terrestrials" can take them away to THEIR planet.

Back