Trump: If re-elected I'll stop China from buying US farmland

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Trump: If re-elected I'll stop China from buying US farmland
Former President says 'we should be very concerned about all Chinese Communist activity in the United States.'
Israel National News
Jan 18, 2023

Former President Donald Trump released a three-minute policy video Wednesday stating that if he is re-elected as President, he would ban Chinese nationals and companies from buying US farmland or telecommunications, energy, technology and medical supplies companies.

“China is buying up our technology. They’re buying up food supplies. They’re buying up our farmland. They’re buying up our minerals and natural resources. They’re buying up our ports and shipping terminals. And with the help of corrupt influence-peddlers like the Biden crime family, China is even trying to buy up the pillars of the US energy industry," Trump said.

more............ https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/366113

SkyRider

I think it is too late in the game for another conservative president to ever be put back in the White House. The trajectory of where this country is headed doesn't support that possibility and the powers orchestrating the players in the One World Government movement won't allow it too happen. The World conditions are over ripe for the rise of the beast and his system, and so another MAGA nationalistic sentiment will not be tolerated.

Jaybird

I think it is too late in the game for another conservative president to ever be put back in the White House. The trajectory of where this country is headed doesn't support that possibility and the powers orchestrating the players in the One World Government movement won't allow it too happen. The World conditions are over ripe for the rise of the beast and his system, and so another MAGA nationalistic sentiment will not be tolerated.
Agree with you 100%. The "prophetic wheels" have been put into motion and are on their way to fulfillment. No stopping it now. Jesus is coming soon for his Bride. Look up, our Blessed Hope is near!

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
And where is the Chinese money coming from?

US.

You want to revive the economy, tariff the cheap foreign labor to an equitable level and bring jobs back here, call up the anti-trust laws and break up the monopolies and conglomerates, nationalize that which cannot be broken up like Microsoft up and hold them to a non profit no stock standard that works for the good of the people...

and as soon as the cash starts flowing back to the people, see a new elite funded government installed to take it all back.

Its getting so that no one can buy a home anymore. All the money is with corporations who buy up property and then rent - lease them out.
And rent is so high no one can save.

The rich get richer, the poor sell their birthrights, and this world dies a little more each day

satan is screaming with laughter as he does not have to conquer the world...

he just waits for them to hand him the keys.

Nemophilist

Tragically, I think you're right. Aside from an act of God and with all things considered, I don't believe there will ever be another conservative president.

Carl

Is the swamp any less effective with diben in office? My guess is that the swamp has not lost any power and influence. I think that Trump would have a worse time now. The same congress is in office.

Lord You can change things if You want too!!!

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
China is doing this all around the world, so if you add it all up the Chinese own us .....
China does not own me :tappingfoot I belong to King Jesus :hyper

Regardless of what China does or doesn't do (or anyone else for that matter), God will provide me with everything I need. His bounty is infinite.

So there too! Naa-na-na-na-naaa-na! Naa-na-na-na-naaa-na!

No penalty for taunting, either :lol :biggrin
Ultimate Lambeau Leap coming soon! :rapture

Can't wait to do the ultimate endzone victory dance with King Jesus! (after His Second Coming)

:bluesclues :pink :waltz :ring :waltz :pink :bluesclues

Last edited:

jab777

Trump won't get re elected dems will do the same fraud as last time.
I think that one big reason these evil clowns are working as hard as they can to get Trump locked up is to 1) repay him for having run and won in 2016 2) get back at him for his attempts to put a stop to the communist movement Obama spent 8 years working on and 3) keep him from winning again. I hate to say it but if he looks like he’s making real headway in his re-election bid in 2024 they will take him out if all else fails. Given what we know about what happened to JFK they won’t hesitate to take him out.

Back