US government examining over 500 ‘UFO’ reports

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
The US government is examining 510 UFO reports, over triple the number in its 2021 file, and while many were caused by drones or balloons, hundreds remain unexplained, according to a report released Thursday.

The 2022 report by the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) said that 247 “unidentified anomalous phenomena” or UAP reports have been filed with it since June 2021, when it revealed that it had records of 144 sightings of suspicious aerial objects under examination.

In addition, the report said, another 119 reports that had been buried in old records from the past 17 years had been unearthed, leaving it with 510 in total.

Most of the new reports come from US Navy and Air Force pilots, it said.

Of those, close to 200 had “unremarkable” explanations: they were balloons, drones or so-called aerial clutter, which covers birds, weather events and airborne plastic bags.

But others haven’t been explained according to the DNI document, an unclassified version of a report delivered to Congress.

https://www.breitbart.com/news/us-government-examining-over-500-ufo-reports/

In my thousands of hours of flying with the Air Force, we had one mission where the folks in the cockpit reported a UFO. I wasn't in the cockpit at the time, of course. I did get to see a lot of St Elmo's Fire though... that's pretty other worldly looking.

TimeWarpWife

The border is a nightmarish mess, illegal drugs are pouring in over the border and on average 100,000 Americans are dying from taking them, the economy is about to collapse, crime is out of control, the homeless problem is growing by the second, and the world could be on the verge of WIII, but the government is focused on UFO reports? :doh I can assure the government that no alien in their right mind would come to this planet.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
The border is a nightmarish mess, illegal drugs are pouring in over the border and on average 100,000 Americans are dying from taking them, the economy is about to collapse, crime is out of control, the homeless problem is growing by the second, and the world could be on the verge of WIII, but the government is focused on UFO reports? :doh I can assure the government that no alien in their right mind would come to this planet.
It is a :gaah shame that we have a president who could care :tappingfoot less about the :thumbdown:thumbdownmess he has created. Our border should be closed to protect :thumbup:thumbup We The People!

Dave123

It is a :gaah shame that we have a president who could care :tappingfoot less about the :thumbdown:thumbdownmess he has created. Our border should be closed to protect :thumbup:thumbup We The People!
He doesn't care because it doesn't really affect him. The elites in DC make sure that the illegals are settled far away from them in "fly over" country in small midwestern towns that don't have the budget or the infrastructure to house them.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven

I think he and his handlers are pleased as punch with the mess that's been created on our southern border. Their mission is to bring us to a point of desperation where we'll accept whatever they dish up for us.

RedRx

Years ago I believed in UFO's. Now I dont. Maybe UFO's are a Satanic invention to mislead us humans.

I’ve had an interest in the subject of UFOs for a while. What I have learned is that 95% of UFOs can be explained as being either man made aircraft of some kind, natural or weather phenomena, and/or purposeful misinformation usually propagated by government entities. I’ve seen one guy successfully explain away several UFO cases simply by checking commercial/military flight records in the area at the time of the sightings. With significant increases in the number of satellites low orbiting the earth they are increasingly being spotted as well. Keep I’m mind many people currently have drones that look very convincing in the air.

If one develops an interest in the subject you must accept the fact that there will be a 95%+ failure rate related to unexplained aerial phenomena. The reason people are obsessed with the subject of UFOs is those remaining roughly 5% percent of reported cases that are truly bizarre, mysterious, and unexplained. Those cases can be quite compelling and certainly can’t be explained away using one of the standard UFO explanations.

When the US government had an official program investigating UFOs their hit rate was about 5%-7% meaning about that percentage of their cases officially on the books were truly unexplained. If I were to quit my job and investigate UFOs full time for whatever reason I’d expect a similar hit rate.

So just realize that about 19 out 20 UFO cases will be nothing but headline generating explainable events. But watch out for that one case out of twenty on average because in those cases you will hear about a truly bizarre sighting or experience. The trick is to efficiently filter out those other 19 cases which isn’t easy and takes time. Many people aren’t willing to look into a subject with such low odds of finding compelling examples.

So to the question of whether or not I believe in UFOs or not my answer is most of the time no. But I promise you that those 5% of cases that really can’t be explained are so bizarre and so strange it’s difficult for me to say there’s no such thing as a UFO with 100% certainty.

Last edited:

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
He doesn't care because it doesn't really affect him. The elites in DC make sure that the illegals are settled far away from them in "fly over" country in small midwestern towns that don't have the budget or the infrastructure to house them.
Yeah, but there are a couple of governors who have managed to rearrange their destinations. . .Delaware, D.C., etc. Good choices. Not sure where the etc. group gets to land, but it's not the intended destination. :skydiver

biblegirl

I do believe there is something real going on with these UFO sightings; I also believe that it is a demonic deception intended to explain away the Rapture. This is the message that many New Age and occultic writers have been relaying for years now through their channeling sessions with demons. Their 'guides' are telling them that the time is coming for the earth to be 'cleansed', and that some people are not ready to evolve into a higher plane of existence (hint- they are referring to Bible believing Christians). New Age writers claim they are being told that this group of laggards (Christians) will be levitated from the earth onto waiting spaceships that will then ferry them to another planet to be 'reeducated'. Some even say it will happen in an instant- as in the 'blink of an eye' instant. If this isn't a prefabricated excuse for the disappearance of millions of Christians from the earth, then it is a remarkably lucky coincidence that Satan and his followers will surely exploit during the Tribulation.

If anyone is interested, Chuck Missler co-authored a book called Alien Encounters. It is a fascinating book by a devout Christian author who contracted work with numerous military projects and dealt with very high levels of government over the years. He has now passed away, but his insights were always intelligent and fascinating.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
I do believe there is something real going on with these UFO sightings; I also believe that it is a demonic deception intended to explain away the Rapture. This is the message that many New Age and occultic writers have been relaying for years now through their channeling sessions with demons. Their 'guides' are telling them that the time is coming for the earth to be 'cleansed', and that some people are not ready to evolve into a higher plane of existence (hint- they are referring to Bible believing Christians). New Age writers claim they are being told that this group of laggards (Christians) will be levitated from the earth onto waiting spaceships that will then ferry them to another planet to be 'reeducated'. Some even say it will happen in an instant- as in the 'blink of an eye' instant. If this isn't a prefabricated excuse for the disappearance of millions of Christians from the earth, then it is a remarkably lucky coincidence that Satan and his followers will surely exploit during the Tribulation.

If anyone is interested, Chuck Missler co-authored a book called Alien Encounters. It is a fascinating book by a devout Christian author who contracted work with numerous military projects and dealt with very high levels of government over the years. He has now passed away, but his insights were always intelligent and fascinating.
I love Chuck Missler. Looking forward to meeting him in glory.
That said, Satan had many upon many years to prepare a response to the Rapture, and is still preparing .
Beings that many upon many believe in aliens even more so than the resurrected Christ , it shouldn't be a difficult sale for him.
The world is being prepared for the fake explanation as to why millions upon millions of people just vanished into thin air.
Many will fall for the crafty serpents deceit .

The Globalist/Luciferians are getting very brazen these days ...

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
I love Chuck Missler. Looking forward to meeting him in glory.
That said, Satan had many upon many years to prepare a response to the Rapture, and is still preparing .
Beings that many upon many believe in aliens even more so than the resurrected Christ , it shouldn't be a difficult sale for him.
The world is being prepared for the fake explanation as to why millions upon millions of people just vanished into thin air.
Many will fall for the crafty serpents deceit .

The Globalist/Luciferians are getting very brazen these days ...
More like centuries LOL!!

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
More like centuries LOL!!
Yeah, I tried to articulate it in a "safe" manner of time.
The OT does give hints to it , but not sure how much of that he might understand. However the NT is quite clear that the Redeemed Church will not be here during the Tribulation.
So , I agree, he had centuries of time to prepare.
He might even read RF to get a really good education on the subject.
In my opinion, RF would be the best place to gain an understanding on the Rapture for anyone who wants to learn about the Rapture in addition to
The Holy Word of God , which has the final authority.

One Day!!!

Back