Pope Francis "Warning Greatest Omen & Destruction in the World"

Dragontiger777

Interesting RCC Pope gave a messaged...

That make thing to be worse that will come reality I Believe soon will be Tribulation, but when???? Only the Father Heaven knows.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...sedgntp&cvid=a007d1d0acaa454d85fe3f65a4331c5a

As other thing Israel preparing for Messiah coming.

Include other events around the world -
Earthquakes
Weather gone to Chao/whacko
Same-sex marriage
Civil Wars (small area - such human shot other human for no reason)
Hate Crime (Christian have to be careful that will cause them to focus us as label God's children to be consider Hate Crime. ) Important Jesus commanded us LOVE your NEIGHBOR.

Does the people understand "Love your Neighbor (we hate sin or immortal destroy (during Noah time)) Yes we love Human and they never see what the Satan dirty work.

Aiyanna

Catholics believe in the second coming, judgment day and the resurrection of the body. There is no indication in their doctrine that He has already come. They though appear to believe in post tribulations rapture. The word is never mentioned but the resurrection of the body is. I’ll assume they believe when their Rapture happens everyone will already be dead.
I see... Thank you. I know someone out there believes this is the millennial kingdom.... So glad it's not

Jaybird

I was raised in the RCC and they never address the Rapture or the book of Revelation. They believe in Replacement Theology that was originated by Saint Augustine. I won't go into all the details of Replacement Theology (you can find good articles on it) but essentially the main tenet of it is that since the Jews killed Christ their position as the "chosen people" of God have been transferred to the Church. Basically the Church has replaced Israel. They allegorize the book of Revelation instead of taking it literally. Therefore, God has no future plans for the Jews. We know this is absolutely not true!

UntilTheWholeWorldHears

Do Catholics even have an end times belief? I think I heard somewhere that they believe this is the millennial kingdom or something; or that we have to bring about the millennial kingdom somehow..... I don't know..
It’s hard to pin down what Catholics believe. There’s many different factions within that group.
Most Catholics have no clue what the Bible teaches about the end times.

NewWine2020

I was raised in the RCC and they never address the Rapture or the book of Revelation. They believe in Replacement Theology that was originated by Saint Augustine. I won't go into all the details of Replacement Theology (you can find good articles on it) but essentially the main tenet of it is that since the Jews killed Christ their position as the "chosen people" of God have been transferred to the Church. Basically the Church has replaced Israel. They allegorize the book of Revelation instead of taking it literally. Therefore, God has no future plans for the Jews. We know this is absolutely not true!

That is just so sad but at the same time stunningly ignorant.

The very POINT of Christ's assumption of human form and living as the sole person to be without sin in all of human history was to be the sacrificial lamb, willingly taking God's wrath in our stead.

To think that somehow the Jews "killed Christ, thus thwarting God's plan" (or whatever those people who believe in "replacement Theology" think) is just....wow. That's 100% what happens if you don't read the Bible yourself and let your Priest/Pope define what's in it for you.

I can see how it has, over the years played into the Roman Catholic Churches' at times unashamed and horrific persecution of the Jewish people.

And then the Cult of Mormon comes along in the modern era and plays the same "but wait, there's more, WE are the chosen ones!" game but that's for another thread.

jayhawkbasketball

My wife is Catholic and definitely never heard of the rapture before I told her about it. I’m pretty sure she still doesn’t believe in it, but the seed has been planted. Catholics love “intercession”…a priest who reads the Bible to them…asking Mary to intercede for them in prayer to Christ, etc. Sometimes I think they love the institution of the RCC more than the Bible itself.

I knew who I married though, eyes wide open. My wife and her family (all Catholic) are good people. I just try to share things here and there.

My wife’s aunt wrote is a letter when we got married stating her hope that I’d convert. I was raised Baptist and told my wife I never would.

I try to focus on us reading the Bible together, praying together, etc. instead of arguing over our differences. I figure there’s a reason God paired us up, we make a pretty good team.

Xenosjeff

I left the RCC. They do not believe in the rapture. Revelation is an allegory. They do not believe in a millennium where we rule and reign with Christ. Their version of end times is muddy at best. Replacement theology is their basis for many of their dogmas.

Just to recap, It's a man-made religious organization that believes it has the authority to warp and twist scripture to fit It's ridiculous dogmas that were formulated by smelly guys in funny hats to achieve political, economic, military and social control.
They lost sight of the truth long ago.

Jeff

NewWine2020

I left the RCC. They do not believe in the rapture. Revelation is an allegory. They do not believe in a millennium where we rule and reign with Christ. Their version of end times is muddy at best. Replacement theology is their basis for many of their dogmas.

Just to recap, It's a man-made religious organization that believes it has the authority to warp and twist scripture to fit It's ridiculous dogmas that were formulated by smelly guys in funny hats to achieve political, economic, military and social control.
They lost sight of the truth long ago.

Jeff

Studying history it seems like the Roman Catholic Church has been more about being a power broker, king maker and political entity than anything to do with Christ's redemption and our salvation.

I've seen a lot of atheists make the claim that the Christian faith is just a way to control the gullible plebes and keep them content in their servitude to the elites (i.e. the "opiate of the masses")..the thing is, if this statement were made about the historical Roman Catholic Church it is 100% factually accurate.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Studying history it seems like the Roman Catholic Church has been more about being a power broker, king maker and political entity than anything to do with Christ's redemption and our salvation.

I've seen a lot of atheists make the claim that the Christian faith is just a way to control the gullible plebes and keep them content in their servitude to the elites (i.e. the "opiate of the masses")..the thing is, if this statement were made about the historical Roman Catholic Church it is 100% factually accurate.
Rome never fully fell.
They lost their military grip , but maintained power through religion .
They changed their strategy.
The Catholic Cult is all about control.
The Catholic Cult is all about politics and power.
All that said, I find it very interesting that Pope Francis is the first Jesuit Priest to become Pope.
From what I understand, presently the Jesuit Priests have taken over the Vatican.
The Jesuit faction came about after Martin Luther completely challenged the authority of the RCC.
There is alot more to all that, a whole lot more.
The reason the Jesuits came about , who started that faction , who funded them ect. it starts to make sense . It also shows how evil the RCC are.
When you start to connect the dots and see what really is going on you start to understand just how evil and corrupt the RCC really is.
However, her day of reckoning will come.

Praise The Lamb of God.
✝️

NewWine2020

Rome never fully fell.
They lost their military grip , but maintained power through religion .
They changed their strategy.
The Catholic Cult is all about control.
The Catholic Cult is all about politics and power.
All that said, I find it very interesting that Pope Francis is the first Jesuit Priest to become Pope.
From what I understand, presently the Jesuit Priests have taken over the Vatican.
The Jesuit faction came about after Martin Luther completely challenged the authority of the RCC.
There is alot more to all that, a whole lot more.
The reason the Jesuits came about , who started that faction , who funded them ect. it starts to make sense . It also shows how evil the RCC are.
When you start to connect the dots and see what really is going on you start to understand just how evil and corrupt the RCC really is.
However, her day of reckoning will come.

Praise The Lamb of God.
✝️

Fully concur about the power of Rome simply shifting to the RCC.

In "Star Wars terms" I've always thought of the Roman Emperors simply adapting Christianity as the official state religion as "The Empire Strikes back." It's not as if the RCC has a monopoly on abuses but they have always been front and center in the limelight and the conduct of their Priests (and the RCC leadership obvious disinterest in doing anything except covering it up and protecting the Priests while disparaging and invalidating the victims (generally children) is beyond evil.

Again, for guests passing through, I realize this happens in other Christian denoms as well but the RCC almost seems like it thinks of these activities as acceptable extra curricular benefits for the clergy as long as no publicity comes of it, it's the depressing frequency of the act coupled with the leadership cadres complete refusal to do anything about it or punish the guilty unless the secular world forces them to.

Back