Report: Putin falls down stairs at Moscow residence

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Russian president stumbles down steps at official residence, fueling theories about his health troubles.
Israel National News
Dec 2, 2022

Russian President Vladimir Putin reportedly fell down the stairs of his Moscow official residence on Wednesday, according to an anti-Kremlin Telegram channel with ties to his security team.

The Russian-language “General SVR” channel, which claims it is run by a former Russian spy, posted that upon returning to his resident in the evening after a “very difficult day” of learning about the “depressing state of the Russian economy,” Putin stumbled on the fifth step of the staircase and fell down the stairs.

The fall caused Putin to land on his coccyx, "which probably caused sharp pain, provoking involuntary defecation.”

more............ https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/363824

kathymendel

hmmmmmm......... could someone have tripped or pushed him????????????

I was shoved down on the ground on my coccyx when I was twelve, while playing a game of tag.
I had pain when sitting down or getting up from a chair for a good year! Not fun........
Later on, when pregnant, I was told I probably broke it, cuz my tailbone curves in like it shouldn't do.

I was shoved down on the ground on my coccyx when I was twelve, while playing a game of tag.
I had pain when sitting down or getting up from a chair for a good year! Not fun........
Later on, when pregnant, I was told I probably broke it, cuz my tailbone curves in like it shouldn't do.
My wife broke hers when I tried to teach her how to rollerblade at Jekyll Island. She was a very talented softball player and I was convinced I could teach her to skate. It didn’t mater in-line skates and regular skates was her nemesis. I gave up after she fell hard on her coccyx on the bike path at Jekyll.

MapleLeaf

These leaders are all getting up there in age. That's what happens with this "leader for life" nonsense. Our whole world is going through a change in 'regime' in the sense of culture and way of life. It's all collapsing. If the Lord tarries, we and our kids are going to go through some serious upheaval. If it's not the end right now, I see this grab at a 'new world order' failing and a real chaotic period of history starting up as new power scramble to take over. I heard rumours that Klaus Swaab had a heart attack. Soros apparently bit the dust. I know there are newbies to take over but honestly, I am seeing a lot of weakness and desperation on all fronts. They're not the all-powerful overlords they like to project in the media or even to their own reflections in the mirror.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Something seems funny with this.
If it was true I doubt we would hear about it.
Seems fabricated.
At the least highly embellished.
Seems like a smear article to demasculate and humiliate Putin and Russia in general.
To many details that I seriously doubt were provided in regards to what happened and what followed after.
Oh, his " slip proof shoes" and the stairs that were " considered safe".
And it didn't say he defecated, but implied that he could of "involuntary defecate" due to the injury, that it was probable.
Article seemed to have some calculations thought out, but were not very subtle about it.

NewWine2020

Russian president stumbles down steps at official residence, fueling theories about his health troubles.
Israel National News
Dec 2, 2022

Russian President Vladimir Putin reportedly fell down the stairs of his Moscow official residence on Wednesday, according to an anti-Kremlin Telegram channel with ties to his security team.

The Russian-language “General SVR” channel, which claims it is run by a former Russian spy, posted that upon returning to his resident in the evening after a “very difficult day” of learning about the “depressing state of the Russian economy,” Putin stumbled on the fifth step of the staircase and fell down the stairs.

The fall caused Putin to land on his coccyx, "which probably caused sharp pain, provoking involuntary defecation.”

more............ https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/363824

Honestly, I'd rather have had nasty Nancy Pelosi have this experience but I guess I'll take this. Nice to see something like this happen to someone who truly deserves it.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
I read a book that was set in the time of Julius Ceasar. A king was on the deck of a mighty ship. Something (maybe a rouge wave?) frightened him enough that his bowels were loosed. Everyone laughed so he laughed also.
Upon docking, he had all of the sailors tongues cut out, so no one would hear of his accident.

I cant imagine anyone would tell if Vlad pooped his pants.

Baby Yoda

Watchman

I had pain when sitting down or getting up from a chair for a good year!
Not fun........

Same, backed into something sharp working at a department store in high school, and my tailbone was painful for at least a year. I should have went to a doctor but was 17 and stupid.

It seemed suspicious to me also, but for another reason. I can see them trying to downplay a serious fall and injury by saying that it was just a little slip and making it look like Any reports of his falling were fabricated as propaganda.

So I think it either didn't happen or something more serious happened and they are trying to divert attention.

If we don't hear anymore in the next few days I think we can presume that it was a fabrication. Otherwise it is like the joke I heard years ago about the man who was traveling in Europe in the late 1800s and got a telegram that his cat had died. He Send a message back that was too much of a shock and at next time they should simply say that his cat was on the roof. Then the next day They should send a message that the cat fell off of the roof but they are hopeful that the cat suffered no serious injuries. Then, they can send a message that is just more serious than they thought the following day, and let him down gently by telling him on the 4th day that the cat had died.

And so, a couple weeks later, the man receives a telegram that his brother is on the roof. :)

lamborgini

I feel like all these leaders were given a playbook of stuff they had to do. Like some list of things to accomplish. Maybe it’s the suspicion in me - as I try to piece together how we move towards a OWG.

Hear me out:

Biden fell down (or was it up, lol) stairs and there was a poo rumor started when he visited the Pope.

There are SO many similarities with leaders that have occurred since 2020 and weird fluke things that overlap.

Back