AC confirms covenant, rapture “timing” question

kathymendel

I agree with the above post and with Andy. The point I was trying to make is that, just like our government and governments around the
globe, there are things that have been planned - and are already prepared - that most people are not even aware of. And, when we are
raptured and our influence is gone, things will move very quickly to institute all that is on the drawing boards now. ( Kind of like the third temple,
in that the building is already partially pre-fabbed and the implements are prepared and the priests are already trained and ready to go. ) It
just won't need to take much time to put it all into place.

Andy C

I agree with the above post and with Andy. The point I was trying to make is that, just like our government and governments around the
globe, there are things that have been planned - and are already prepared - that most people are not even aware of. And, when we are
raptured and our influence is gone, things will move very quickly to institute all that is on the drawing boards now. ( Kind of like the third temple,
in that the building is already partially pre-fabbed and the implements are prepared and the priests are already trained and ready to go. ) It
just won't need to take much time to put it all into place.
I really cant see any other scenario. IMO, Nothing else lines up with scripture.

Dan the Elder

I don't know about your area but around here (St. Louis), there are reports everyday of "smash-and-rob", car-hijackings, homicides (children being shot), "mass-shoplifting", vandalism, kidnapping, etc. (and all that with the Believers still here). It has all started as a result of nations (especially ours),, turning away from God.
It has reached an apex of lawlessness, immorality, corruption, deception (truly an "anti-christ spirit")...

I realize the reason for the Great Tribulation (Daniel's 70th week) is to bring a "remnant of Israel" back to God; but the entire globe is going to experience it.
I tend to look at the Great Tribulation this way:
1) Jesus takes His own out of this world (rapture).
2) God says "Alright you want life your way - you've got it"
3) Man does the worse he can do to man for 3 1/2 years. War, violence, torture, starvation, hunted, beaten, raped, caged, isolated, beheaded, dismembered, etc.
4) There will be 144,000 evangelists throughout the world - and 2 witnesses on cable TV - people will have a chance to Repent and accept Christ (but they will have to pay the price).
5) At the midpoint (3 1/2 years), the anti-christ will set himself up in the Temple as "god".
6) At that point, God will say "Alright, that's it -- Now you will see what my wrath looks like"!!
7) The last 3 1/2 years will be continuous "natural disasters" globally, like this world has never seen! Jesus said if there wasn't an end of this in 3 1/2 years, no one would survive..
Be sure you have your ticket for Step 1.....

God Bless, Maranatha, Dan

Kerbluey

I’ve come to realize, it’s God himself who intended us to know this stuff and gave us the heart and interest around end times topics. Your average Christian doesn’t not casually discuss this stuff.

You know, I never thought of it as an interest God put in me, but that’s true. How exciting! I’m fortunate to be sur rounded by fellow believers who enjoy my end times talk.

Jaybird

You know, I never thought of it as an interest God put in me, but that’s true. How exciting! I’m fortunate to be sur rounded by fellow believers who enjoy my end times talk.
I really do believe the Spirit is the one who creates the interest. A few years ago I was very ignorant about eschatology. When Covid hit for some strange reason I got very interested in the Revelation prophecies and since I was stuck at home had plenty of time to research the topic. The Spirit helps us to see the truth.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Agree and look forward to meet my salvation coming.
Romans 8:22-23
For we know that the whole creation
groaneth and travaileth in pain together
until now.
And not only they, but ourselves also,
which have the firstfruits of the Spirit,
even we ourselves groan within ourselves,
waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption
of our body.

The word travaileth in the above verse means,
travail in pain simultaneously; together in expectation of relief of suffering.

The word waiting in the above verse means,
to expect fully; to await or expect eagerly;
to look for .

The blood bought child of God with the indwelling

of the Holy Spirit yearns and longs to be rid of this fractured , sin ridden body and to be with the Lord.
We groan from within ourselves eagerly waiting
for our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ to call us up to the air and clouds to be with Him forever.
Having received a glorified body , our expected
relief of suffering , now vanquished ,and to be no more.

Within an twinkling of an eye the transformation
will be complete.
Let your hallelujahs be perpetual.

Stevelw

Watchman
One thing that has always amazed me to think of, is this. Moments right after the rapture, for the first time in world history, around the totality of the world, there will not be one intercessory prayer of any kind taking place that God will hear, as ALL the true believers will be gone. Can you imagine that, to me, this is a big deal!

Andy C

One thing that has always amazed me to think of, is this. Moments right after the rapture, for the first time in world history, around the totality of the world, there will not be one intercessory prayer of any kind taking place that God will hear, as ALL the true believers will be gone. Can you imagine that, to me, this is a big deal!
Yes, at least for a very short time because I believe many, many will drop to their knees in seeking Him, once they understand the rapture just happened, just as their Christian friends/family members warned.

penbrat

Wow. Be Never thought of that. Very sobering thought and a good reminder to me to be more fervent in prayer for the lost while there is still time.

katt

Has anyone ever thought about the kaos that will take place immediately after the rapture, or even during, Jan Markell mentioned on one of her videos, there are many left behinders that may not survive the rapture, think of all the things Christians will be doing at that time, cooking, showering, running bathwater, just normal everyday things that we don't even think of. Warming up our cars, driving, teaching, flying planes, ship captains, police, firemen, paramedics, doctor's, all just doing our jobs, then all of a sudden, we all disappear in the twinkling of an eye. Those aliens are going to be hard put to explain why they took everyone at such as an inconvenient time.

pixelpusher

I never considered that either... on the other hand, the praise and cheering from the ones just raptured will be thunderous! And I wonder won't we still pray for those left behind?

Xenosjeff

I am comforted by the word " changed". It doesn't matter what I'm doing or where I'm at. The nanosecond the shout comes I will be new.

We all have thoughts based upon our current relationship with linear time. Everything we know is in the framework of one second after another. If we are truly like Him as we will be, our relationship with time may also change. This will be according to God's will for His bride but "like Him" is like Him. God lives in all time present. Will our position in time also be adjusted?
The millennium will be a linear time state. Will our new relationship with time be in effect? We'll see!

We'll have at least seven years to enjoy the presence and newness of our eternity to figure it out.

Jeff

Andy C

Something I’d never thought of till recently was the dead rising first and graves bursting open. Wow! Imagine tending your loved one’s grace when it bursts open, and as you’re reacting there you go up too, lol.
Interesting thoughts, but Im not sure that graves will burst open. All those Christians who have been dead quite a long time will simply be dust. Maybe that means as the dust is caught up it's instantly changed in to glorified new body.

1 Corinthians 15
50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

kathymendel

People will die, for sure. Imagine a believer who is a surgeon being taken in the middle of a life-saving surgery.
A paramedic taken during a dramatic rescue, a pilot flying a plane, drivers of cars that will careen away at high speed
into other traffic................the list goes on. Imagine people calling 911 for assistance and many of the responders are gone.
Talk about chaos.

Bethlehem57

I think we've been watching it develop beginning around the end of WWI. Not that scary yet but there's probably a ways to go. For me just another layer of govmint is too much to imagine. It's rough enough with the current layers of city, county, state, and Federal. But even now there's that other layer that's been trying to impose itself on the world. The latest thing from that seems to be paying poorer countries for climate change, and in Israel's case, condemning her for possessing her own nation-state.
Not scary is right. Sometimes its hard to understand why we are still here and how much longer we may still yet be!

But I know this…..God blesses and protects His children, even now! He won’t allow anything to harm His Church. He protects now, even though Satan throws as many darts as he can, still he can’t have us! I am confident about our Lord’s love and protection!

Romans 8:38 “For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come,.”

Bethlehem57

I don't know about your area but around here (St. Louis), there are reports everyday of "smash-and-rob", car-hijackings, homicides (children being shot), "mass-shoplifting", vandalism, kidnapping, etc. (and all that with the Believers still here). It has all started as a result of nations (especially ours),, turning away from God.
It has reached an apex of lawlessness, immorality, corruption, deception (truly an "anti-christ spirit")...

I realize the reason for the Great Tribulation (Daniel's 70th week) is to bring a "remnant of Israel" back to God; but the entire globe is going to experience it.
I tend to look at the Great Tribulation this way:
1) Jesus takes His own out of this world (rapture).
2) God says "Alright you want life your way - you've got it"
3) Man does the worse he can do to man for 3 1/2 years. War, violence, torture, starvation, hunted, beaten, raped, caged, isolated, beheaded, dismembered, etc.
4) There will be 144,000 evangelists throughout the world - and 2 witnesses on cable TV - people will have a chance to Repent and accept Christ (but they will have to pay the price).
5) At the midpoint (3 1/2 years), the anti-christ will set himself up in the Temple as "god".
6) At that point, God will say "Alright, that's it -- Now you will see what my wrath looks like"!!
7) The last 3 1/2 years will be continuous "natural disasters" globally, like this world has never seen! Jesus said if there wasn't an end of this in 3 1/2 years, no one would survive..
Be sure you have your ticket for Step 1.....

God Bless, Maranatha, Dan
Praying for you Dan!

Jan51

I don't think it's likely the church will be here to see the forming of the one world order. Something huge must happen to finally bring the whole world to accept such a thing. In my opinion, the only catastrophic event that would be big enough to create such a crisis would be the rapture.
I would edit this to add that I think immediately following the rapture, "aliens" (demons) will show up and it's possible THAT more than the rapture may be the catalyst for the world to unite.

Back