CNN announces layoffs as it 'recalibrates reporting strategy'

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
CNN announces layoffs as it 'recalibrates reporting strategy'
CNN head Chris Licht informs employees that many paid contributors will be let go as network retools.
Israel National News
Nov 30, 2022

CNN CEO Chris Licht informed the news network’s employees that layoffs are taking place. Licht said that a “limited number of individuals” will be laid off, including many paid contributors, as “part of a recalibrated reporting strategy.”

“Our people are the heart and soul of this organization. It is incredibly hard to say goodbye to any one member of the CNN team, much less many. I recently described this process as a gut punch, because I know that is how it feels for all of us,” he said.

more............ https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/363712

Kerbluey

Here’s a tip CNN—be bold and report the unbiased truth. I know, that’s just crazy talk. The funny thing to me is these people went along with the propaganda machine only to be abandoned by their rulers when the American people rejected them. Haha.

There’s a journalist who wrote a book, I can’t think of his name. He said they started telling them (journalists) what to report on back in the sixties.

RedRx

I think that it’s ironic that the best thing for CNN would be if Trump won in 2024. Their best chance for any ratings is the opportunity to demonize and complain about Trump for 4 more years. They won’t admit a Trump win would be good for them but I think it’s true.

Back