Nancy Pelosi Stepping Down from Leadership but will Remain in Congress

penbrat

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pelosi-stepping-house-democratic-leadership/story?id=93477584

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is stepping down from House Democratic leadership but will remain in Congress

Pelosi, 82, made the announcement in a dramatic floor speech on Thursday after gaveling the House into session as she received a standing ovation from her colleagues.

"I will not seek reelection to Democratic leadership in the next Congress," Pelosi said, noting she will continue to represent her California district. "The hour has come for a new generation to lead the Democratic caucus that I so deeply respect."

fl2007rn

Nancy Pelosi is a prime example of why there is a need for term limits. She is worth 100 million dollars and I wonder how much of that was aquired because of insider trading and bribes. Harry Truman said it correctly, "Show me a man that gets rich being a politician, and I'll show you a crook".

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Nancy Pelosi is a prime example of why there is a need for term limits. She is worth 100 million dollars and I wonder how much of that was aquired because of insider trading and bribes. Harry Truman said it correctly, "Show me a man that gets rich being a politician, and I'll show you a crook".
The sad and bad news about Harry is he was a Freemason called Worshipful Master which he was not. Only God is Worshipful.

Jesus Is Coming!

Too bad she isn't "stepping down" from the government entirely, but I'll take this as an answered prayer. She needs to go....20 years ago. There was talk of her moving to Italy and being the ambassador. I'm sure her adoring fan club.....er, "colleagues", would talk her out of it. If her head gets any bigger, it will pop like a balloon.
Sayyyyyyy........:groucho

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Hammer... :groan

Perhaps we fail to notice, Speaker Pelosi represents a large number of people who disagree with the conservative mindset.

Not only do they disagree, but they vilify. She is not gone as another will step up and take the reigns of the battle chariot of liberalism.
No doubt she'll ride shotgun as long as it takes to make sure the new driver is following the plan.

We do not vilify but point out God's truth: The wages of sin is death.
And there is no earthly bank account that will cover that debt whose payment plan is eternal.

Only the sin-less blood of Jesus can cover that debt.

The innocent blood of infants only adds to what is owed.

JSTyler

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is stepping down from House Democratic leadership but will remain in Congress

Pelosi, 82, made the announcement in a dramatic floor speech on Thursday after gaveling the House into session as she received a standing ovation from her colleagues.

"I will not seek reelection to Democratic leadership in the next Congress," Pelosi said, noting she will continue to represent her California district. "The hour has come for a new generation to lead the Democratic caucus that I so deeply respect."

"I will not need to seek reelection to Democratic leadership in the next Congress, as I've already done as much as I am able in service to my overlords," Pelosi said, noting she will continue to destroy her California district. "The hour has come for a new generation to lead the luciferian Democratic caucus to even greater depths of evil that I so deeply corrupt."

I needed to FTFH (fix that for her) in consideration for truth.

I'll quote myself from the Pence thread... "Gutless, cowardly stand, when it will not matter and make no difference. No surprise."

Hmmm... Pelosi and Pence on the exact same trajectory. It makes one wonder.

Heh, I hardly ever post nowadays it seems and I find that I'm only posting grouchy thoughts, but I'm in my third day of my second round of the 'rona' and I'm snotty, hot and grumpy. Otherwise, I'm doing just fine. NO health crisis just the ickies.

And just for kicks and grins... This round of livin' la rono loca is absolutely identical to the first round I suffered. I. MEAN. IDENTICAL. No lessening of symptoms, no shortening of the process, nothing different, same snot, same aches, same itches, same fever, same timing, same squitters, same E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.

The caveat being that this round I'm double vax'd and once boosted. So, in short, I suffered some bad health fallout from getting the vax-n-boost for no payoff whatsoever. I know where to tell them to stick their deceitful little needles from here on out. And if they don't listen, I'm willing to show them :evil3

I reiterate, I'm not in crisis. I'm doing just fine, God's got this and my current bout isn't the subject of the OT but simply the reason I'm posting grumpy. Although, a nasty virus and the OT seem to be synonymous depending on your view.

athenasius

"I will not need to seek reelection to Democratic leadership in the next Congress, as I've already done as much as I am able in service to my overlords," Pelosi said, noting she will continue to destroy her California district. "The hour has come for a new generation to lead the luciferian Democratic caucus to even greater depths of evil that I so deeply corrupt."

I needed to FTFH (fix that for her) in consideration for truth.

I'll quote myself from the Pence thread... "Gutless, cowardly stand, when it will not matter and make no difference. No surprise."

Hmmm... Pelosi and Pence on the exact same trajectory. It makes one wonder.

Heh, I hardly ever post nowadays it seems and I find that I'm only posting grouchy thoughts, but I'm in my third day of my second round of the 'rona' and I'm snotty, hot and grumpy. Otherwise, I'm doing just fine. NO health crisis just the ickies.

And just for kicks and grins... This round of livin' la rono loca is absolutely identical to the first round I suffered. I. MEAN. IDENTICAL. No lessening of symptoms, no shortening of the process, nothing different, same snot, same aches, same itches, same fever, same timing, same squitters, same E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.

The caveat being that this round I'm double vax'd and once boosted. So, in short, I suffered some bad health fallout from getting the vax-n-boost for no payoff whatsoever. I know where to tell them to stick their deceitful little needles from here on out. And if they don't listen, I'm willing to show them :evil3

I reiterate, I'm not in crisis. I'm doing just fine, God's got this and my current bout isn't the subject of the OT but simply the reason I'm posting grumpy. Although, a nasty virus and the OT seem to be synonymous depending on your view.
:hug

NewWine2020

At this point, while certainly not not discounting her greed, I think she is primarily motivated by her lust for power and control. I would be money she dies just like Ruth Bader Ginsberg; still clutching the reigns of power with her cold, dead hands and 100% in defiance of the almighty.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
At this point, while certainly not not discounting her greed, I think she is primarily motivated by her lust for power and control. I would be money she dies just like Ruth Bader Ginsberg; still clutching the reigns of power with her cold, dead hands and 100% in defiance of the almighty.
Yup.
She will take none of that with her when she leaves this world.
A very vindictive, defiant , and repulsive individual.
All by her own choices .
She is a great illustration of the heart of the Democratic Party.

Back