Biden admin wants YOU to register for military DRAFT if you were 'born male' — and Twitter has questions

ChildofLight

Biden admin wants YOU to register for military DRAFT if you were 'born male' — and Twitter has questions

Despite passing an executive order mandating that military members be treated according to their gender identity and not their biological sex, the Biden administration still requires biological men who identify as women to register for the military draft, while those who are "born female and have changed their gender to male" are off the hook.

The Selective Service tweeted a reminder recently telling parents that even "if your son is an only son and the last male in your family to carry the family name, he is still required to register with SSS."

The tweet elicited a range of angry and confused reactions, with many parents suggesting that their sons would identify as women to avoid the draft.

However, according to a chart provided by the Selective Service System, almost "all male U.S. citizens and male immigrants residing in the United States who are 18 through 25 years of age" are required to register, and individuals "who are born male and have changed their gender to female" are expressly included.

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/the-...0-12&utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Daily AM

cheeky200386

Despite passing an executive order mandating that military members be treated according to their gender identity and not their biological sex, the Biden administration still requires biological men who identify as women to register for the military draft, while those who are "born female and have changed their gender to male" are off the hook.

The Selective Service tweeted a reminder recently telling parents that even "if your son is an only son and the last male in your family to carry the family name, he is still required to register with SSS."

The tweet elicited a range of angry and confused reactions, with many parents suggesting that their sons would identify as women to avoid the draft.

However, according to a chart provided by the Selective Service System, almost "all male U.S. citizens and male immigrants residing in the United States who are 18 through 25 years of age" are required to register, and individuals "who are born male and have changed their gender to female" are expressly included.

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/the-news-why-it-matters/biden-military-draft-transgender?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM 2022-10-12&utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Daily AM
:popcorn

GotGrace

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/the-news-why-it-matters/biden-military-draft-transgender?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM 2022-10-12&utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Daily AM
Is this a mess or what.

NewWine2020

“with many parents suggesting that their sons would identify as women to avoid the draft”

It’s stupid beyond belief BUT there’s prob no harm in conservatives using the dims stupid against them…I do not have children but if I did I would urge them NOT to join the military; even when the USA was still a largely conservative nation, the military is now used primarily to enforce policy that only benefits the wealthy people and corporations and when vets come home damaged, from what I have seen and heard, many are tossed aside when they’ve outlived their usefulness to the state Then they have to spend years fighting the govt for the benefits they are legally entitled to from having served.

No disrespect intended to those among us who do serve or have served with honor. I used to be very patriotic and gun-ho. WhenI was younger I actually did try and enlist in the USMC back in 1989 after high School but severe asthma closed that door for me.

I would still happily do what I could to defend my family and my city/state from an actual foreign invasion if it ever really came to that.

If I did have kids, there is no way I would want my sons or daughters to put themselves in harms way for a political machine that hates us and mocks our values.

Last edited:

HisGloryIsPrecious

“Transgenderism” aside, it is a sad commentary that we have reached a point where an administration would want/need a draft in the first place. Am I wrong, but I don’t think we have had a draft since the seventies. People are leaving, and there are fewer recruits because of this woke nonsense. The US is so toast.

SkyRider

“Transgenderism” aside, it is a sad commentary that we have reached a point where an administration would want/need a draft in the first place. Am I wrong, but I don’t think we have had a draft since the seventies. People are leaving, and there are fewer recruits because of this woke nonsense. The US is so toast.
And some are forced out because of the ineffective vax mandates. This administration acts like Lewis Carrol's Mad Hatter tea party - total nonsense.

DanLMP

Registering for the draft has been in effect since the early 1980's. This is just a new wrinkle, adding hypocrisy into the mix.

I enlisted when I was 17. I had to get my parents signature to enlist early because I was not 18. After my enlistment was over, I received a Honorable Discharge, Shortly after my discharge I received a letter from selective service saying I had failed to register for the draft. I ignored it, never heard another word from them. I assume someone figured out I was actually a veteran.:dilbert

Back