Alec Baldwin kills one and injures another with a prop gun.

GotGrace

According to attorney Greg Jarrett on last night's Hannity, Baldwin still has not turned over his phone to the authorities even though a search warrant was issued for it back in December. Baldwin took to Twitter with yet another outrageously weird rant about the case, unbelievably trying to connect what happened on his movie set with January 6th. This guy is doubling down on refusing to take responsibility for what happened on his movie set and the gun being in his hand when it went off.
I just called up the super cops to do a raid at his house to get the phone. They refused to do the raid. They said something about too many ankle biters presents too much danger to the super cops. Can you imagine weaving your way through all those kids.

:rofl

I think they just had number eight.

daygo

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-63149155

Alec Baldwin has reached a settlement with the family of Halyna Hutchins, after she was killed on a film set when he fired a prop gun.
Filming of Rust will continue in January, with Ms Hutchins' husband Matthew as an executive producer, news agency Deadline reported.
A lawsuit filed against Mr Baldwin, producers and others, alleged several violations of industry standards.
All parties believe Ms Hutchins' death was an accident, her husband said.
The exact terms of the settlement, which is subject to court approval, have not been disclosed.
In a statement reported by Deadline, Mr Hutchins said he would take on the role of executive producer, and that all original players would be involved in the resumption of filming, which he said would "pay tribute" to his wife's final work.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Its easy to understand when $$$$$ are involved, contracts to be fulfilled, plus the paying of the settlement.
I'm sure hollow-heart-wood marketing is already working on it.

Rust... kind of describes the spiritual condition of those involved, accident or not, but that is only my perception.

athenasius

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-63149155

Alec Baldwin has reached a settlement with the family of Halyna Hutchins, after she was killed on a film set when he fired a prop gun.
Filming of Rust will continue in January, with Ms Hutchins' husband Matthew as an executive producer, news agency Deadline reported.
A lawsuit filed against Mr Baldwin, producers and others, alleged several violations of industry standards.
All parties believe Ms Hutchins' death was an accident, her husband said.
The exact terms of the settlement, which is subject to court approval, have not been disclosed.
In a statement reported by Deadline, Mr Hutchins said he would take on the role of executive producer, and that all original players would be involved in the resumption of filming, which he said would "pay tribute" to his wife's final work.
well proving that enough money will make most troubles go away for a Hollywood star. Bet the settlement is eye popping and no wonder it's not disclosed, especially in light of this development.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
Mr Hutchins said he would take on the role of executive producer, and that all original players would be involved in the resumption of filming, which he said would "pay tribute" to his wife's final work
To my small town sensibility, Mr H is spitting on his wife. For $$$ and a producer role. What a shame. I hope I never get confused and watch that movie.

daygo

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-64824526

Actor and producer Alec Baldwin is no longer facing charges of involuntary manslaughter, after criminal charges against him were dropped over a fatal on-set shooting.
Cinematographer Halyna Hutchins was killed by a live bullet fired from a prop gun being used by Baldwin, on the set of the film Rust in 2021.
Hannah Gutierrez-Reed, the film's armourer responsible for safety on the set, is still facing two counts of involuntary manslaughter.
She is fighting the charges in Santa Fe Magistrates Court, New Mexico, and there will be a preliminary hearing on 3 May.

TimeWarpWife

Demonrats are never held responsible for their crimes, they simply walk away scot-free. Had this been a Christian, conservative, Republican, or Trump supporter who did this, the investigation, trial, and imprisonment would have taken about a week ~ if that long. Demonrats are literally getting away with murder.:hairout

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
My question is why was he pointing the gun at the lady who was killed? I read in an article his wife found a way that the gun could go off by itself without pulling the trigger. It didn't explain how.

daygo

My question is why was he pointing the gun at the lady who was killed? I read in an article his wife found a way that the gun could go off by itself without pulling the trigger. It didn't explain how.
Exactly too many unanswered questions which raises another question, how big or shallow is this investigation been.

Andy C

And she'll blame Baldwin who get off under the double jeopardy rule.
Double Jeopardy does not apply since he has not had a trial yet. Also, slim odds it will happen, but the prosecutor is still investigating, and still reserves the right to file new charges.

I have no doubt he as the shooter, or least as the producer, will be held libel in a civil court, and end up paying out a huge amount.

Back