Alec Baldwin kills one and injures another with a prop gun.

TimeWarpWife

You're absolute right, alisani. This guy is a psychotic narcissist, who is evidently never going to take any responsibility for what he did. Frankly, if he gets the proverbial book thrown at him over this, I won't feel one iota of sympathy for him. I do, however, feel sorry for Stephen having this narcissistic nut for a brother. Btw, either he has lousy attorneys or he's not taking their advice to keep his mouth shout because I would assume that all of these interviews and Twitter rants can be used against him in court.

Last edited:

athenasius

If he is as innocent as he says he is, he would have no problem turning over his phone to the authorities.
This stinks of something more.......... perhaps posts of altercations, verbal or otherwise, with the victim before the incident???
That is kind of my thinking too. He isn't a particularly pleasant person at the best of times and if he was pinching pennies on a low budget shoot, and cutting corners here and there, the firearms safety protocol might not have been the only thing he was pressuring people to cut corners on.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven

Alec Baldwin Finally Surrenders Phone to ‘Rust’ Investigators​

Alec Baldwin has, at long last, turned his phone into the New Mexico authorities investigating the fatal shooting of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins.

Last October, while doing a camera rehearsal, Baldwin accidentally shot and killed Hutchins with a live round in what was supposed to be a prop gun filled with fake ammunition.

Somehow a live round found its way in the pistol, and somehow the gun went off. I say, “somehow it went off” because Baldwin claims he never pulled the trigger. That sounds absurd. Guns don’t go off on their own. But we will just have to wait for the official report before we know anything for sure.

By finally handing over his cell phone — weeks and weeks after Baldwin was subpoenaed — we are one step closer to finding out what really happened.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...nally-surrenders-phone-to-rust-investigators/

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I wonder how the live round got in there, and the gun should have been checked. I remember Brandon Lee was killed because of carelessness with a prop gun being loaded. He was Bruce Lee's son and was engaged only around 27 or 28 years old. Hope they get to the bottom of this with the real truth! I just looked up Brandon's findagrave he was 28, and his fiance' was Eliza Hutton from Kansas City. I didn't know that.

Last edited:

Wings Like Eagles

Alec Baldwin Finally Surrenders Phone to ‘Rust’ Investigators​

Alec Baldwin has, at long last, turned his phone into the New Mexico authorities investigating the fatal shooting of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins.

Last October, while doing a camera rehearsal, Baldwin accidentally shot and killed Hutchins with a live round in what was supposed to be a prop gun filled with fake ammunition.

Somehow a live round found its way in the pistol, and somehow the gun went off. I say, “somehow it went off” because Baldwin claims he never pulled the trigger. That sounds absurd. Guns don’t go off on their own. But we will just have to wait for the official report before we know anything for sure.

By finally handing over his cell phone — weeks and weeks after Baldwin was subpoenaed — we are one step closer to finding out what really happened.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...nally-surrenders-phone-to-rust-investigators/
I suspect that the phone will be a nothingburger. Baldwin may have hired an expert to "scrub" it of anything incriminating--possibly the reason for the delay in handing it over. Or, it could be that there was nothing on it in the first place and withholding it was just a distraction from the main point of Baldwin's responsibility for the tragedy: 1) He was the owner of the production and responsible for seeing that safety protocols were carried out. 2) As the actor who was going to employ the weapon, he was required to do a final safety check himself, as the last person to handle the gun, before it was used. 3) He was required to know how the gun operated so that there wouldn't be any accidental firings. 4) Had ANYONE checked during the train of events, the live ammunition would have been easy to spot, as opposed to blanks...unless bad actor(s) set out to shoot her--and in that case, it is pre-meditated murder. 5) He should have known that pointing the gun at her was also a violation of safety protocols, as actors are supposed to refrain from pointing the gun at anyone--cast or crew. A further question is, why were there any live rounds on the premises at all? Apparently, there had already been safety complaints to union reps, from some crew members. I remember reading about them early on, but have seen nothing about them since.

GotGrace

Baldwin claims he never pulled the trigger.
Now he was doing his finest job of acting when he said that and you’re supposed to believe it.

The problem is that acting dosen‘t work in this situation. Whoever talked him into that interview made a big mistake.

IMHO he will part ways with a large sum of money and that will be quite painful for him

Let us hope and pray we don’t have to heat from hilarious ever again.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven

Nolte: FBI Says Deadly ‘Rust’ Gun Could Not Have Fired Without Someone Pulling Trigger​

Accidental discharge testing determined that the firearm used in the shooting — a .45 Colt (.45 Long Colt) caliber F.lli Pietta single-action revolver — could not have fired without the trigger being pulled, the FBI report shows.
With the hammer in the quarter- and half-cock positions, the gun “could not be made to fire without a pull of the trigger,” the report stated.
With the hammer fully cocked, the gun “could not be made to fire without a pull of the trigger while the working internal components were intact and functional,” the report stated.
https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...t-have-fired-without-someone-pulling-trigger/

I guess the FBI making this statement makes it inconclusive... Would need independent corroboration.

Armor of Light

Praising my Savior all the day long!
I owned a Colt single action 6 shot for a long time, when the hammer is cocked back the trigger needs to be pulled to fire it, but you can rapid fire it by keeping the trigger pulled an then "fan" the hammer, it will then fire as fast as a semi auto or faster.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven

Criminal Charges Against Alec Baldwin for 'Rust' Shooting May Be Imminent​

It's been awhile since we've gotten an update on consequences for Alec Baldwin following the shooting on the set of 'Rust' in 2021, but the district attorney handling the matter is showing movement...and it doesn't look good for the actor.

According to Santa Fe District Attorney Mary Carmack-Altwies, the Santa Fe Sheriff's Office is due to complete its final report next month on the investigation of the shooting that killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins and wounded director Joel Souza — and she's ready to file criminal charges in "weeks, if not days" based on the contents of the Sheriff's Office report's findings.

Those who may be charged in October, according to Carmack-Altwies, are a group of four individuals, including "well-known movie actor Alec Baldwin," the DA said as part of an emergency request to New Mexico's Board of Finance for funds to potentially prosecute Baldwin and others.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spenc...in-for-rust-shooting-may-be-imminent-n2613613

Sometimes the wheels of justice move very slowly. There is a day off in the future where full and proper justice will be administered to all those who chose the world.

GotGrace

According to attorney Greg Jarrett on last night's Hannity, Baldwin still has not turned over his phone to the authorities even though a search warrant was issued for it back in December. Baldwin took to Twitter with yet another outrageously weird rant about the case, unbelievably trying to connect what happened on his movie set with January 6th. This guy is doubling down on refusing to take responsibility for what happened on his movie set and the gun being in his hand when it went off. https://thegreggjarrett.com/jarrett...ng-on-an-instagram-rant-is-never-a-good-idea/
He is a piece of work.

Back