Putin: 'Impossible' to Isolate Russia, Moscow Will Turn to Middle East

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
There's seemingly no graceful way for putin to exit Ukraine without personal disgrace. If he died then his successor could pull out and look like a champion. However this ends I figure Russia will work at modernizing their military with all of their oil money, just in time for Eze 38-39.

daygo

There's seemingly no graceful way for putin to exit Ukraine without personal disgrace. If he died then his successor could pull out and look like a champion. However this ends I figure Russia will work at modernizing their military with all of their oil money, just in time for Eze 38-39.
True t.t cannot see Putin exiting Ukraine, no way.

athenasius

One more point. I think the targets Putin will use will be Kiev, Lviv and Odessa. I actually think Odessa and then Lviv will be the first targets.

Kiev is in the north Central region, just below the border with Belarus and is the main centre of power. Greatest risk of radiation inside Russia.
Lviv is in the Western region next to the Polish border. A secondary power centre.
Odessa is in the South West and is the power in the sea coastal region. Least radiation side effects for Russia.

I think he will use neutron bombs which don't create a lot of collateral damage, and the radiation dissipates quickly. It attacks protein molecules, leaving most infrastructures intact except for the points of impact.

The remaining radiation cloud will blow thru southern and eastern Russian areas nearby but Putin already lined up Iodine supplies to protect his troops and civilians to the degree that Russia wishes to protect their own. That is a very different mindset than that of the West -- Russians view other Russians as expendable for the survival of "mother Russia".

Back