Trump: I Won't Pick Pence in '24

Lovin Jesus

Former President Donald Trump virtually ruled out former Vice President Mike Pence as a running mate should he run in 2024.

"I don't think the people would accept it," Trump told the Washington Examiner on Tuesday night.

Trump loyalists who blame the 2020 presidential outcome on election fraud in several swing states are still angry with Pence for not overturning results of the 2020 Electoral College votes.

Pence, whom Trump called a "really fine person," has said he had no such power to do so under the Constitution.

Trump believes lawmakers in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, and Wisconsin would have awarded him the Electoral College votes needed to defeat President Joe Biden if Pence had sent back the ballots.

The Examiner said Trump during the interview occasionally signaled that he retained at least some level of appreciation for Pence's loyalty during the administration.

Pence, himself, could be eyeing a run for the ’24 GOP presidential nomination. He has said his "focus right now is on 2022" but recently criticized Trump for calling Russian President Vladimir Putin's move to invade Ukraine "genius."

More
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/donald-trump-mike-pence-2024-gop/2022/03/16/id/1061487/

Lovin Jesus

I am not a Pence believer anymore because he really made some very stupid decisions, one for aligning with Rand Paul in their treason against Trump.
I had a good feeling about Pence because he vigorously was a supporter for religious liberty and he talked about his faith freely and I thought how great an open Christian in the White house and his wife was a Sunday school teacher. Towards the end of the administration before the election 2020 when I read that his wife was part of the team that went to the Vatican to support Pope Frances introduction to Chrislam. The plan to form interfaith between Islam and Christianity it blew me away and I got a whole different view of the Pences.

rubyx1

rubyx1
I hate that Trump and many others are actually blaming Pence. There was nothing he could have done to overturn anything or make a different outcome happen. too much corruption and cheating were going on that were stacked against them. He and others that are making Pence the scapegoat for this disastrous election however you feel about him are full of it!:mad:

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I had a good feeling about Pence because he vigorously was a supporter for religious liberty and he talked about his faith freely and I thought how great an open Christian in the White house and his wife was a Sunday school teacher. Towards the end of the administration before the election 2020 when I read that his wife was part of the team that went to the Vatican to support Pope Frances introduction to Chrislam. The plan to form interfaith between Islam and Christianity it blew me away and I got a whole different view of the Pences.
I am :praying we are out of here in our heavenly home. :thumbup:thumbup I don't know if the Pence's actually got out but they were or are still Catholic.

Back