Pets in heaven

Brother Albert R.

Jesus loved us and said we should Love our enemies
So, I am asking this question and probably expecting the response: "we won't know until we get there," but is there any biblical basis for being reunited with lost pets in heaven?
From your initial post you asked... "is there any biblical basis for being reunited with lost pets in heaven?"
If love is the basis for God sending His Son to give us life and to reconcile all things back to Himself, ( Colossians 1:20,...And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven), why not our beloved pets? As He has also said in Romans 8:20-22...
20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

Brother Albert

Philippians 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.:)

Patiently...

pray.gif
ing for you and your family.

maryrae

My beautiful little Sheltie died a week ago. He was fifteen years, 1 month and a day old. I’m so very sad about this. He was such a loyal dog and so well behaved. I miss him terribly :(

Aw! I feel your pain & emptiness. We lost our beautiful Lady, a Border Collie/Australian Shepherd/Golden Retriever mix several years ago at 15 years old. The kids basically grew up with her. She was an integral part of our family. About a year to year & a half after, we found & "adopted" our latest pooch, Henry. He's an Aussie. We got him as a just-turned-two year old. Even though he wasn't with us as a pup, it's now starting to feel like he's "part of the family". It did take longer, because we didn't raise him, but I would miss him if he suddenly was taken from our family.

pixelpusher

My husband wants to get me a Sheltie puppy. But I just don’t know if I’m ready. I don’t want to replace my fur baby.

Don't look at him as a replacement, your pup can never be replaced, but it is a new puppy! A whole new one! A different one to be sure, you get to get to know and love on and tell about his predecessor. But, it's totally understandable if you're not ready. It'll take some time maybe.

:pray

Back