Donations

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

As some of you know, we celebrated our 10th anniversary of the Rapture Forums ministry back in December 2016. I operated the ministry for the first 7 years or so without financial support or donations. However, this changed as the website traffic increased and as well as the hosting expenses that were needed to support the ministry website. There are other costs such as software, newsletter costs, etc. that add greatly to the ministry expenses.

Right now, due to increases in my personal expenses (about to have two in college instead of one) the financial aspects of the website are beginning to become more than I can bare. While we do have some regular donors, the donations are simply not covering the website expenses. This is where I need help from the Rapture Forums community.

Out of over 10,000 members on the forums and another almost 24,000 who receive our weekly newsletter, we have about 18 generous souls who are standing each month with the ministry. We do not have a big television ministry or radio ministry, yet we draw enough visitors that we are one of the largest rapture, bible prophecy, and end times ministries on the Internet. All of this is supported by the generous supporters mentioned above which is greatly appreciated, while the remaining costs are picked up by me out of pocket.

For the entire time Rapture Forums has been in existence, I have resisted running ads, popups, etc. to draw advertising revenue as I do not feel that it is appropriate for the ministry website because you often times can't completely control what type of ads are shown. Ads, popups, etc. also degrade the user experience as well. I have seen this on other sites, and often times the ads are inappropriate and/or unsuitable for a Christian website.

So, if you are being blessed by the Rapture Forums ministry and are able to donate, please consider making a one-time or preferably a recurring donation to help us offset our ministry expenses. While donation amounts and numbers vary each month (sometimes we do receive the odd large ministry donation), we have for a while now experienced a slowdown in donations, but the website expenses continue to go on. This has caused us to need your help more than ever to keep the website going as well as to keep taking the Gospel of Jesus Christ around the world.

If you are able, you can help by donating today by clicking here.

Thank you and God bless.

Back