Difference between Concern and Worry?

Andy C

I think being concerned about any issue is normal, and not a sin. Worrying is something I try not to do, and most of the time Im successful because I gave my worries, or stress issues to Jesus. I do however think as long as we are living in this rotten flesh body, we will at times worry, and have a hard letting it go, instead of letting Jesus carry that load for us. Its all about trust and faith in Him, and knowing He is always there for us.

Below are some verses about stress, and worrying that always help me.

Philippians 4:6

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

Psalm 55:22
Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.

Psalm 118:5-6
Out of my distress I called on the Lord; the Lord answered me and set me free. The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?

Proverbs 12:25
Anxiety in a man's heart weighs him down, but a good word makes him glad.

Romans 8:28
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

Matthew 11:28-30
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

James 1:12
Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.

Matthew 6:27
And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?

Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Proverbs 24:10
If you faint in the day of adversity, your strength is small.

1 Peter 5:8
Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20
Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

Isaiah 58:10-11
If you pour yourself out for the hungry and satisfy the desire of the afflicted, then shall your light rise in the darkness and your gloom be as the noonday. And the Lord will guide you continually and satisfy your desire in scorched places and make your bones strong; and you shall be like a watered garden, like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.

Psalm 103:1-5
Of David. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagles.

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Romans 12:1-2
I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Matthew 6:25-34
“Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. ...

Hebrews 13:5-6
Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” So we can confidently say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?”

Exodus 14:14
The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.”

Hebrews 12:1-3
Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured from sinners such hostility against himself, so that you may not grow weary or fainthearted.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

1 Peter 1:6-8
In this you rejoice, though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been grieved by various trials, so that the tested genuineness of your faith—more precious than gold that perishes though it is tested by fire—may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ. Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory,

John 3:12-16
If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how can you believe if I tell you heavenly things? No one has ascended into heaven except he who descended from heaven, the Son of Man. And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in him may have eternal life. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Channah

I think being concerned about any issue is normal, and not a sin. Worrying is something I try not to do, and most of the time Im successful because I gave my worries, or stress issues to Jesus. I do however think as long as we are living in this rotten flesh body, we will at times worry, and have a hard letting it go, instead of letting Jesus carry that load for us. Its all about trust and faith in Him, and knowing He is always there for us.

Below are some verses about stress, and worrying that always help me.

Philippians 4:6

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

Psalm 55:22
Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.

Psalm 118:5-6
Out of my distress I called on the Lord; the Lord answered me and set me free. The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?

Proverbs 12:25
Anxiety in a man's heart weighs him down, but a good word makes him glad.

Romans 8:28
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

Matthew 11:28-30
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

James 1:12
Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.

Matthew 6:27
And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?

Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Proverbs 24:10
If you faint in the day of adversity, your strength is small.

1 Peter 5:8
Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20
Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

Isaiah 58:10-11
If you pour yourself out for the hungry and satisfy the desire of the afflicted, then shall your light rise in the darkness and your gloom be as the noonday. And the Lord will guide you continually and satisfy your desire in scorched places and make your bones strong; and you shall be like a watered garden, like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.

Psalm 103:1-5
Of David. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagles.

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Romans 12:1-2
I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Matthew 6:25-34
“Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. ...

Hebrews 13:5-6
Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” So we can confidently say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?”

Exodus 14:14
The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.”

Hebrews 12:1-3
Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured from sinners such hostility against himself, so that you may not grow weary or fainthearted.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

1 Peter 1:6-8
In this you rejoice, though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been grieved by various trials, so that the tested genuineness of your faith—more precious than gold that perishes though it is tested by fire—may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ. Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory,

John 3:12-16
If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how can you believe if I tell you heavenly things? No one has ascended into heaven except he who descended from heaven, the Son of Man. And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in him may have eternal life. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
Thank you! But what is the difference between the two?

Hol

Worships Him
Thank you! But what is the difference between the two?
Such a good question!

I was initially helped on this by a neighbor who gave me a painted rock that has this written on it: If you pray ~ don't worry, if you worry ~ don't pray.

I was a new believer so it sure impacted me. But I've found this to be true; I can give Jesus my burdens in prayers, or I can complain & worry over them. (Sometimes I don't recognize that I'm trying to solve a problem on my own. Once I pray it through, it's all His. His Holy Spirit helps me pray, and gently releases my grip on tough issues.)

I can't wait for Andy's response! He's been getting through many trials.

Kem

Citizen
Concern perhaps, will drive a person to the Lord and to prayer. It may also urge them to make proper preparation for something if possible.

Worry on the other hand is simply going over and over something in the mind without trusting the Lord to have His hand on it and it also often paralyses a person so that they don't take any proper measures to deal with the situation if possible.

kobaan

I found some old sermon notes in my Bible that happened to be about worry.
I'll share what I wrote down at the time.

Worry takes energy
Worry takes away our spirituality
We lose sight of God's sovereignty
It is infectious
Self centered
Worry is petty
Needless
Futile
Faithless
Irreligious
Worry doesn't bring anything useful or productive. Nothing positive. You can't add anything by worrying.
We have a Heavenly Father who wants to take care of us. God is incapable of neglecting us.
Humans are more valuable than birds. They are not image bearers, yet God takes care of their every need.

These scratchy notes were from a sermon taken from Matthew 6.
I have referred to them a few times and it helps put things in perspective.

Channah

Thanks for all the responses. I really have a hard time between concern and worry. I should take everything to God in prayer so if I’m concerned once I take it to God in prayer I stop being concerned and then when I worry then I take to God in prayer then forget it about it and trust God? I know when I’m concerned then I pray about it then I stop and then get happy then I think what is wrong with
me? Do I not have compassion? I am so confused on this issue but God did say we have joy and in Psalm 91 is a perfect example of trusting and not worrying/concern?

mattfivefour

Concern perhaps, will drive a person to the Lord and to prayer. It may also urge them to make proper preparation for something if possible.

Worry on the other hand is simply going over and over something in the mind without trusting the Lord to have His hand on it and it also often paralyses a person so that they don't take any proper measures to deal with the situation if possible.
Exactly!

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
I should take everything to God in prayer so if I’m concerned once I take it to God in prayer I stop being concerned and then when I worry then I take to God in prayer then forget it about it and trust God?

For me, when a concern or worry keeps coming to mind, where I used to let them take over my mind I now take them to God....as often as I need to, knowing that He's listening and desires for me to come to Him with my concerns and worries.

There are times where I feel a sense of the need for continual prayers over something, usually with sudden issues or long term issues and when something persistently comes to mind out of the blue (I think that God prompts His loved ones to pray).

Then there are times where I realize I'm just ruminating and that's when I pray for God's help again (for the problem and also not to unnecessarily despair) and also thank Him for what He's done in the past for me and thank God for what He's going to do in whatever situation that needs resolving. Earlier in my walk with God there had been a lot of anxiousness and hand wringing along with prayers. Now, I've learned to stand on His faithfulness and His Word, to remind myself of these things and rest in His care.

So, if I've already prayed, but realize that I'm worrying and ruminating, I'll stop and quickly pray something like: "God, thank you that you are taking care of this, unless you are wanting me to continue in prayer, can you help me to put this out of my mind for now?"

It is true that God tells us not to worry. To me worrying is a hopeless distraught over something that one forgets that God can handle. However, there are things in life that bring us to great concern and even grief. In Ezekiel we see that God looks favorably on those who are concerned and grieved over ungodliness around us:

He said to him, “Walk through the streets of Jerusalem and put a mark on the foreheads of all who weep and sigh because of the detestable sins being committed in their city.” Ezekiel 9:4

In the New Testament Jesus gives instruction on how to deal with concerns, reminding us that we can go to God over and over with those concerns. When I start worrying I like using worry as a prompt and stepping stone to pray and seek God for His help. I think that is a great way to utilize the tendency to worry. One can use worry as an alert to remember to change responses from ruminating to praying.

Jesus encourages us to seek God persistently in prayer over our concerns, encouraging us that God wants to hear about those concerns and worries. What an ungodly man would consider pestering, Jesus tells us the Father welcomes and to not be discouraged and always come to Him in prayer-:

He then told them a parable on the need for them to pray always and not become discouraged: “There was a judge in a certain town who didn’t fear God or respect man. And a widow in that town kept coming to him, saying, ‘Give me justice against my adversary.’

“For a while he was unwilling, but later he said to himself, ‘Even though I don’t fear God or respect man, yet because this widow keeps pestering me, I will give her justice, so she doesn’t wear me out by her persistent coming.’”

Then the Lord said, “Listen to what the unjust judge says. Will not God grant justice to His elect who cry out to Him day and night? Will He delay to help them? I tell you that He will swiftly grant them justice.....
Luke 18:1-8

He also said to them: “Suppose one of you has a friend and goes to him at midnight and says to him, ‘Friend, lend me three loaves of bread, because a friend of mine on a journey has come to me, and I don’t have anything to offer him. Then he will answer from inside and say, ‘Don’t bother me! The door is already locked, and my children and I have gone to bed. I can’t get up to give you anything.’ I tell you, even though he won’t get up and give him anything because he is his friend, yet because of his friend’s persistence, he will get up and give him as much as he needs.

“So I say to you, keep asking, and it will be given to you. Keep searching, and you will find. Keep knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who searches finds, and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. What father among you, if his son asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead of a fish? Or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion? If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him?”
Luke 11:5-13

I know when I’m concerned then I pray about it then I stop and then get happy then I think what is wrong with me? Do I not have compassion?

Of course you have compassion, otherwise you wouldn't be praying in the first place. :) It sounds like perhaps the Lord is giving you peace and you are realizing that you are not worrying. Don't worry about not worrying. :lol And, don't let our enemy steal your joy and peace in the Lord. :)

I am so confused on this issue but God did say we have joy and in Psalm 91 is a perfect example of trusting and not worrying/concern?

You mentioned Psalms. If you notice, David does bring up certain themes over and over again throughout his prayers to God. Over and over he's asking for protection, dealing with his enemies, forgiveness, guidance, etc. David also seemed to seek God with strong emotions and great urgency...that's not worry, that's completely laying things out to God, sometimes with raw need.

One can see that King David also had lots on his mind, but we have the privilege to see the example he sets in taking those things to God in prayer as often as he needs. In the midst of those prayers is David's confidence in the Lord that He will handle the issues. I think that's part of our joy in the Lord, we have that peace that there's a powerful God who can work where we can't. We may not know how He will work, but we know that He does. And....we can also see King Davids joy and thankfulness as God answered prayers for him

Channah

For me, when a concern or worry keeps coming to mind, where I used to let them take over my mind I now take them to God....as often as I need to, knowing that He's listening and desires for me to come to Him with my concerns and worries.

There are times where I feel a sense of the need for continual prayers over something, usually with sudden issues or long term issues and when something persistently comes to mind out of the blue (I think that God prompts His loved ones to pray).

Then there are times where I realize I'm just ruminating and that's when I pray for God's help again (for the problem and also not to unnecessarily despair) and also thank Him for what He's done in the past for me and thank God for what He's going to do in whatever situation that needs resolving. Earlier in my walk with God there had been a lot of anxiousness and hand wringing along with prayers. Now, I've learned to stand on His faithfulness and His Word, to remind myself of these things and rest in His care.

So, if I've already prayed, but realize that I'm worrying and ruminating, I'll stop and quickly pray something like: "God, thank you that you are taking care of this, unless you are wanting me to continue in prayer, can you help me to put this out of my mind for now?"

It is true that God tells us not to worry. To me worrying is a hopeless distraught over something that one forgets that God can handle. However, there are things in life that bring us to great concern and even grief. In Ezekiel we see that God looks favorably on those who are concerned and grieved over ungodliness around us:

He said to him, “Walk through the streets of Jerusalem and put a mark on the foreheads of all who weep and sigh because of the detestable sins being committed in their city.” Ezekiel 9:4

In the New Testament Jesus gives instruction on how to deal with concerns, reminding us that we can go to God over and over with those concerns. When I start worrying I like using worry as a prompt and stepping stone to pray and seek God for His help. I think that is a great way to utilize the tendency to worry. One can use worry as an alert to remember to change responses from ruminating to praying.

Jesus encourages us to seek God persistently in prayer over our concerns, encouraging us that God wants to hear about those concerns and worries. What an ungodly man would consider pestering, Jesus tells us the Father welcomes and to not be discouraged and always come to Him in prayer-:

He then told them a parable on the need for them to pray always and not become discouraged: “There was a judge in a certain town who didn’t fear God or respect man. And a widow in that town kept coming to him, saying, ‘Give me justice against my adversary.’

“For a while he was unwilling, but later he said to himself, ‘Even though I don’t fear God or respect man, yet because this widow keeps pestering me, I will give her justice, so she doesn’t wear me out by her persistent coming.’”

Then the Lord said, “Listen to what the unjust judge says. Will not God grant justice to His elect who cry out to Him day and night? Will He delay to help them? I tell you that He will swiftly grant them justice.....

He also said to them: “Suppose one of you has a friend and goes to him at midnight and says to him, ‘Friend, lend me three loaves of bread, because a friend of mine on a journey has come to me, and I don’t have anything to offer him. Then he will answer from inside and say, ‘Don’t bother me! The door is already locked, and my children and I have gone to bed. I can’t get up to give you anything.’ I tell you, even though he won’t get up and give him anything because he is his friend, yet because of his friend’s persistence, he will get up and give him as much as he needs.

“So I say to you, keep asking, and it will be given to you. Keep searching, and you will find. Keep knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who searches finds, and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. What father among you, if his son asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead of a fish? Or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion? If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him?”

Of course you have compassion, otherwise you wouldn't be praying in the first place. :) It sounds like perhaps the Lord is giving you peace and you are realizing that you are not worrying. Don't worry about not worrying. :lol And, don't let our enemy steal your joy and peace in the Lord. :)

You mentioned Psalms. If you notice, David does bring up certain themes over and over again throughout his prayers to God. Over and over he's asking for protection, dealing with his enemies, forgiveness, guidance, etc. David also seemed to seek God with strong emotions and great urgency...that's not worry, that's completely laying things out to God, sometimes with raw need.

One can see that King David also had lots on his mind, but we have the privilege to see the example he sets in taking those things to God in prayer as often as he needs. In the midst of those prayers is David's confidence in the Lord that He will handle the issues. I think that's part of our joy in the Lord, we have that peace that there's a powerful God who can work where we can't. We may not know how He will work, but we know that He does. And....we can also see King Davids joy and thankfulness as God answered prayers for him
Thank you for answering. I can let go of concern and worry and that does not make me heartless. I need to remember that God is in control and not worry or be concerned. Thank you!

Simon

This is an excellent post EL. :thankyou Thank you for taking the time to write it.

There are also other very good answers in the thread. Thank you everyone.

Another related point is recognising the difference between situations that are our responsibility to do something about - and those are not.

Some Christians - out of misplaced "concern" for others - sometimes interfere in matters that are not their responsibility. The scriptures call them busybodies. Whatever the original problem is you can be sure that a busybody is being judgmental - because they will not know all the circumstances - and will inevitably make the problem worse.

If we are genuinely concerned about something that is not our problem and out of our control then we should pray but not interfere. Neither should we offer unsolicited "advice".

Last edited:

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
Thank you for answering. I can let go of concern and worry and that does not make me heartless. I need to remember that God is in control and not worry or be concerned. Thank you!

You're welcome. :) As one who once held a PhD in the worry dept., God, through His Word has really helped in freeing me from worry and to enjoy not worrying but instead having assurance.

sara ann

Good question! Here I am at 4:30 am without a wink of sleep...I get things on my mind that want let go....things of past, present and future...old age creeping up ...isolation...

Jan51

Good question! Here I am at 4:30 am without a wink of sleep...I get things on my mind that want let go....things of past, present and future...old age creeping up ...isolation...
You can't make your mind "stop" thinking certain thoughts, but it does work to "replace" them with other purposeful thoughts, like Scripture! The Bible tells us to do this, which means it is indeed possible.

2Cor_10:5 We are destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ,

Work4Peanuts

I like being just a Well-Known Member
I think the difference between the two is most easily expressed in how you deal with a situation. Concern, to me, is more of an active word. I am concerned about my mother who just came out of the hospital: I've picked up her medications, made her bed when she wasn't able to, and asked for prayer from the prayer board here (thank you all so much!) and at church, among other things.
Worry, on the other hand, is more internal. It's focusing on my fears and my lack of power in the situation, dwelling on it over and over again, until I'm no use to anyone.

When it comes to the news, concern manifests in prayer, voting, contacting representatives in government, supporting charities when I am able, and trusting God when I am powerless over a situation. Worry manifests itself less positively. Some people are led to addictions and other forms of bondage simply because they can't handle the feelings of worry. Worry is Peter taking his eyes off Jesus while he's walking on water, and then panicking because he's sinking!

I love the song Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus, because it so eloquently tells us how to deal with worry-

Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
Look full in His wonderful face,
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim,
In the light of His glory and grace.

Work4Peanuts

I like being just a Well-Known Member
...Another related point is recognising the difference between situations that are our responsibility to do something about - and those are not...

I agree. And sometimes it's not always easy to tell. I think the simplest way to deal with that though, is to simply offer help and accept whatever answer comes our way.

sara ann

You can't make your mind "stop" thinking certain thoughts, but it does work to "replace" them with other purposeful thoughts, like Scripture! The Bible tells us to do this, which means it is indeed possible.

2Cor_10:5 We are destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ,
Thank you...thank you all who responded....I needed to hear....I go into the "what if" mode....your posts will help me....thanks again

Back