US Senators Are Being Issued Satellite Phones in Preparation for a 'Disruptive Event'

JStar

This does not surprise me with the adverse events that seem to escalate each day around the world.....Colossians 3:22 Set your affection on the things above, not on the things on this earth.

---------------------------------------

US Senators Are Being Issued Satellite Phones in Preparation for a 'Disruptive Event'
By Johnathan Jones
May 22, 2023

Members of the U.S. Senate were recently offered satellite phones that will allow them to communicate in the case of a “man-made” or natural disaster, according to a report. Citing numerous people familiar with the matter, CBS News reported all 100 senators were recently offered the phones.

More than 50 took Senate Sergeant at Arms Karen Gibson up on the offer. The network reported Gibson said the phones were offered last month as a means “to ensure a redundant and secure means of communication during a disruptive event.” Gibson reportedly demonstrated the phones.

more.............. https://www.westernjournal.com/us-senators-issued-satellite-phones-preparation-disruptive-event/

Bethlehem57

This does not surprise me with the adverse events that seem to escalate each day around the world.....Colossians 3:22 Set your affection on the things above, not on the things on this earth.

us-senators-issued-satellite-phones-preparation-disruptive-event
Well that figures! What the heck do they need SAT phones for? All they do is mess up our country! If the “powers that be” have a clue about something happening, why not give SAT phones to someone who will actually do something?!!

NewWine2020

us-senators-issued-satellite-phones-preparation-disruptive-event

I've never heard of this particular media source before but from my reading of the article it seems they anticipate an EMP type event.

Curious (and kind of suspicious) that they would have advance warning of it.

Last edited:

kathymendel

Or are TPTB cooking up something that is going to happen that will require the use of these SAT phones for our Senators????
Sorry............... but, I just don't trust our government anymore. I would put nothing past them.
As I've said before, I wouldn't be surprised about anything that might happen now.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
I read a book recently about an EMP attack... @Tall Timbers ...can I give the name of the book?
It made for interesting reading. I couldn't help but wonder if some of the events were a mild version of what happens post Rapture.
One thing was a lack of life saving medicines..for diabetics, heart pts, and for mentally ill pts, even antibiotics. I had never considered that problem for those left behind.

Dan the Elder

I guarantee these phones can be tracked and monitored to record every movement, conversation, action of these senators. They will also be used to notify/command orders in emergencies! With all the "conferences" (G7, Bilderberg, CO27, etc) going on, they're setting up the next "crises" to make major changes to our economy, sovereignty, freedom. I'm so glad my "citizenship" is in Heaven, where I'm headed very soon!!! Philippians 3:20

Back