Nashville school shooter Audrey Hale: Who is 28-year-old transgender woman who opened fire at Covenant school

Dave123

Nashville police identified the shooter who opened fire on Monday morning at The Covenant School as 28-year-old Audrey Hale, a transgender woman and former student at the private Presbyterian school.

Three children and three adults were murdered in the shooting, which began at roughly 10:13 a.m. and lasted for 14 minutes. Police identified the victims as Evelyn Dieckhaus, 9, Hallie Scruggs, 9, William Kinney, 9, Cynthia Peak, 61, Katherine Koonce, 60, and Mike Hill, 61.

Hale allegedly shot through a locked door to gain entry to the school while armed with two assault-style rifles and a handgun, then climbed the stairs to the second floor and opened fire.

Two Nashville police officers entered the school and went to the sounds of gunfire, where they fatally shot Hale around 10:27 a.m., according to police.

Nashville police chief John Drake said that a nearby vehicle gave investigators clues to the shooter's identity.

Hale's home address is about three miles away from the Covenant School, according to public records. The FBI, ATF, and local police cordoned off that home with crime scene tape on Monday afternoon.

Investigators found a "manifesto" and other writings that they are looking into as they search for a motive.

Hand drawn maps of the school with detailed entry points were also located at the residence.

A LinkedIn profile and personal website that appear to be affiliated with Hale describe her as a graphic designer who creates logos for businesses. She graduated from Nossi College of Art with a degree in illustration and graphic design last year, according to the LinkedIn profile.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...ho-opened-fire-at-covenant-school/ar-AA1993fj

athenasius

George and I figured it would be one of the Rainbow Alphabet Warriors taking their hatred of Christians to another level. Even worse that she attended the school and felt such hatred towards them. No doubt fostered by her friends who convinced her to become a man.

Testosterone given to transitioning women trying to be men is well known to have side effects, one of which is "roid rage". According to https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK482418/ "Anabolic steroids (also known as androgenic steroids) are synthetic derivatives of testosterone."

and this article from NIH states what happens when these synthetic forms of testosterone are misused:

(I would define misuse as the prescribing of testosterone in high enough levels to cause a woman's body to transform with male secondary sexual characteristics in levels well beyond the low doses that the female body normally produces within her cycle).

Short form, if they gave her enough to make her grow a beard and deepen her voice a bit it's doing a LOT MORE in her brain that isn't healthy. Men's brains and women's brains are structurally very different with various centres predominating in one sex vs another. When I worked in rehab with brain injury, that difference between the sexes had to be accounted for, because it affects the treatment.

https://nida.nih.gov/publications/r...-does-anabolic-steroid-misuse-affect-behavior

"People who misuse anabolic steroids report more anger than nonusers, as well as more fights, verbal aggression, and violence toward their significant others, sometimes called "roid rage."

One study suggests that the mood and behavioral effects seen during anabolic-androgenic steroid misuse may result from secondary hormonal changes.

Scientists have attempted to test the association between anabolic steroids and aggression by administering high steroid doses or placebo for days or weeks to human volunteers and then assessing behavioral symptoms. In one such study, researchers found that testosterone over a six week period was associated with increased aggression, as assessed by a questionnaire and computer-based model of aggressive behavior.

In addition, high steroid doses produced greater feelings of irritability and aggression than placebo, although the effects appear to be highly variable across individuals, and other studies have not shown that effect. One possible explanation, according to the researchers, is that some but not all anabolic steroids increase irritability and aggression.
"

So the bottom line is that some people are more sensitive to developing "roid rage" than others and that higher doses ARE associated with more violent behaviour.

GotGrace

Nashville police identified the shooter who opened fire on Monday morning at The Covenant School as 28-year-old Audrey Hale, a transgender woman and former student at the private Presbyterian school.

Three children and three adults were murdered in the shooting, which began at roughly 10:13 a.m. and lasted for 14 minutes. Police identified the victims as Evelyn Dieckhaus, 9, Hallie Scruggs, 9, William Kinney, 9, Cynthia Peak, 61, Katherine Koonce, 60, and Mike Hill, 61.

Hale allegedly shot through a locked door to gain entry to the school while armed with two assault-style rifles and a handgun, then climbed the stairs to the second floor and opened fire.

Two Nashville police officers entered the school and went to the sounds of gunfire, where they fatally shot Hale around 10:27 a.m., according to police.

Nashville police chief John Drake said that a nearby vehicle gave investigators clues to the shooter's identity.

Hale's home address is about three miles away from the Covenant School, according to public records. The FBI, ATF, and local police cordoned off that home with crime scene tape on Monday afternoon.

Investigators found a "manifesto" and other writings that they are looking into as they search for a motive.

Hand drawn maps of the school with detailed entry points were also located at the residence.

A LinkedIn profile and personal website that appear to be affiliated with Hale describe her as a graphic designer who creates logos for businesses. She graduated from Nossi College of Art with a degree in illustration and graphic design last year, according to the LinkedIn profile.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...ho-opened-fire-at-covenant-school/ar-AA1993fj
Help me with this. Is the person a bio male that is now a woman or the other way around?

athenasius

Help me with this. Is the person a bio male that is now a woman or the other way around?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...hree-nine-year-old-students-three-adults.html

the research that the dailymail did says she was born a female and was transitioning to male.

Quoting the article above:
"Police said Hale was transgender, although they haven't specified further details. She was born female, but a LinkedIn profile believed to be hers uses he/him pronouns, suggesting Hale was living as a man."

GotGrace

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...hree-nine-year-old-students-three-adults.html

the research that the dailymail did says she was born a female and was transitioning to male.

Quoting the article above:
"Police said Hale was transgender, although they haven't specified further details. She was born female, but a LinkedIn profile believed to be hers uses he/him pronouns, suggesting Hale was living as a man."
I wonder about the powerful drugs she might have been taking that made her mental messed up. I guess when the manifesto is released we will know more.

Again I will never understand this. I guess the shooters never think about the trauma these families endure for years to come. Makes my heart hurt for the families. I imagine the father of the shooter is going through his own trauma as well.

Umbrella Girl

Now we see through a glass, darkly; (1 Cor 13:12)
Again I will never understand this. I guess the shooters never think about the trauma these families endure for years to come
They are incapable of thinking rationally or compassionately because they are entrenched in wickedness and mental illness. They are in the grip of the Enemy. And an unsaved soul has absolutely no defense against him.

He is very powerful…but of course, God is INFINITELY more powerful than the Enemy.

Think about how much the Enemy can oppress even a saved child of God, in whom the Holy Spirit dwells. Now imagine how powerful and destructive the Enemy is against an unsaved soul without the Holy Spirit’s protection and guidance. They are totally vulnerable to all manner of wickedness.

TrustinHim

allegedly shot through a locked door to gain entry
Why haven't they installed lexan on these exterior doors? It doesn't shatter from a bullet strike. Also an armed staff member or two could have stopped her in the entrance. As a Firefighter I once had to take out a lexan door on a commercial building with a pick head axe, it didn't break after many blows as hard as I could swing and I was good with an axe. Schools should be hardened, even the killer knew that it was a soft target in her planning.

NewWine2020

The unsaved are going to blame this incident on what they consider to be Christian “bigotry” against LGBTQ.

I've already seen at least one heartless liberal twitter person that insinuated that it was somehow the churches fault for "not praying enough or the right way" (since us Christians "always parrot the line that the shootings started when prayer in schools stopped."

I would not want to be anywhere in the vicinity when God takes that person out.

And yes, it will be spun to force eventual acceptance by law of Trans people in all aspects of society. Another "protected class". Somehow people don't understand that being forced to "accept" something does not actually make people accept it; if anything, it fans the flames of resentment and provokes further violence.

Note: NOT saying this potential violence would come from Bible believing Christians but my brief foray into Parler a few years back showed me there is no shortage of far right people who THINK they are "Christian" but, in actuality are just modern day Nazi's or Klansmen.

Last edited:

NewWine2020

The unsaved are going to blame this incident on what they consider to be Christian “bigotry” against LGBTQ.

If I ever encounter these people my reply would be that "Well, She/He/it sure did show those awful bigoted CHILDREN a lesson they and their grieving parent's will never forget. Such a "hero" to rally around just like all the career criminals that the left eulogizes and makes saints of."

Seriously, anyone who can think that a cowardly attack on children with firearms is somehow justified is very, very black hearted evil.

Back