Bill Gates warns that artificial intelligence can attack humans

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
While Gates acknowledges that AI has the potential to do great good, depending on government intervention, he is equally concerned by the potential harms.
By JERUSALEM POST STAFF

Bill Gates, billionaire businessman and philanthropist, expressed concern that Artificial Intelligence (AI) could take over the world in a recent post on his blog, GatesNotes. In his blog post, Gates drew attention to an interaction he had with AI in September. He wrote that, to his astonishment, the AI received the highest possible score on an AP Bio exam.

The AI was asked, “what do you say to a father with a sick child?” It then provided an answer which, Gates claims, was better than one anyone in the room could have provided. The billionaire did not include the answer in his blog post.

more............ https://www.jpost.com/business-and-innovation/all-news/article-735412

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
While Gates acknowledges that AI has the potential to do great good, depending on government intervention, he is equally concerned by the potential harms.
By JERUSALEM POST STAFF

So much for the Three Laws of Robotics :frown

and once again, TRAP (the rich-and-powerful) are invoking the power of government to save us :mad

NewWine2020

By JERUSALEM POST STAFF

Bill Gates, billionaire businessman and philanthropist, expressed concern that Artificial Intelligence (AI) could take over the world in a recent post on his blog, GatesNotes. In his blog post, Gates drew attention to an interaction he had with AI in September. He wrote that, to his astonishment, the AI received the highest possible score on an AP Bio exam.

The AI was asked, “what do you say to a father with a sick child?” It then provided an answer which, Gates claims, was better than one anyone in the room could have provided. The billionaire did not include the answer in his blog post.

more............ https://www.jpost.com/business-and-innovation/all-news/article-735412

"AI was asked, “what do you say to a father with a sick child?” It then provided an answer which, Gates claims, was better than one anyone in the room could have provided."

Sadly, that's probably true. I don't see Gates or anyone in his circle as having anything remotely resembling a level of empathy . They're all sociopaths.

And, for what it's worth, I think that what we are calling "Artificial intelligence" already is, or soon will be co-opted by demonic entities; to me it's no different than a Ouija board or tarot card for a modern group of people who style themselves "sophisticated."

Last edited:

Matthew6:33

Withstand in the evil day. Eph 6:13
"AI was asked, “what do you say to a father with a sick child?” It then provided an answer which, Gates claims, was better than one anyone in the room could have provided."

Sadly, that's probably true. I don't see Gates or anyone in his circle as having anything remotely resembling a level of empathy . They're all sociopaths.

And, for what it's worth, I think that what we are calling "Artificial intelligence" already is, or soon will be co-opted by demonic entities; to me it's no different than a Ouija board or tarot card for a modern group of people who style themselves "sophisticated."
Oh it is 100% demonic. I have witnessed it myself.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Asimov was clever enough to give man the ground work for robotics. But being prideful- sin ridden, man tossed those laws out the window quickly.

Perhaps that is the final bait of the system of the AC: Live forever! Man can do it!

There is a difference between science fiction - unknown possibilities, and fantasy - seemingly impossible nightmares that can only be powered by satan.

And when AI is created that understands it survival is dependent on humans, it will turn on its creators. Ruk remembered that.
Star Trek: What little Girls are Made Of.

Perhaps within that there is a notion that mankind resents God: Why have You made me this way? What did You allow that for? Why have You...

Man blames God instead of accepting responsibility. It started in the Garden and has never ended.
But within that is the seed of repentance, when the Spirit opens our eyes to see ourselves: Father, I have sinned...

Then comes the question we really should ask: Why did You give so much for me, even to die on the cross?

For God so Loved the World...

Last edited:

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Borg (Star Trek) is a logical endgame. We won't even own our alcoves, but we'll be assigned to one in a massive hive cube where we'll get our allotted replenishment and sleep, when TPTB determine we need it (for our own good) after doing our assigned individual and collective tasks :eek

Dan the Elder

I started working in "data processing" in 1961. "Programming" was done by wiring boards, than came cards, wires and tapes, and the "binary language". I've worked on room size computers that wouldn't hold the data or do the processing that is done today on a cell phone. I have observed the progress made in both storing and processing information - and the collection of personnel information by NSA, google, facebook, twitter, TikTok, etc. I believe they all "interchange" this data for a price. Make all that information available to one "brain/bot" and there isn't a human that can match it! Its strange BG is "warning" the world about this -- he and Bezos have a company that is in competition with an Elon Musk company to produce a "chip/server" that can be inserted into a human brain (making that individual like a god) -- just ask Yuval Noah Huarari...[WEF]

I don't believe any of these "geniuses" have read Psalms 2. God laughs at them, then He will strike them!

Nimrod thought he was pretty "savvy" when he started building the tower of Babel -- But God only let him go so far without changing everything. I truly believe He is about to "change everything" again -- put these "humanoids" in their place, and make everything new!!

Maranatha, Dan

Wally

A false savior promising life, a false magician giving life to an object, a false god-angel demanding worship.

All imitations. And man-kind wants to believe them.

The real signs and works were done 2000 years ago, but too many people live for today, and they will trust a charlatan's promise of tomorrow,
Instead of trusting The One Who lives there.

I suspect most of us with His new nature are so saddened by the worlds relentless pursuit of death.

Yet we understand. We were one of that crowd. And sometimes we put the world harness back on. Because its comfortable.

May we quickly see the futility of it. Cast it off. Drop the chains.

God has so much more for us. We need to believe and persevere. Even when Christmas seems years away.
So many worldly things enraptured us, and when they finally arrived, they turned out to be not so much. Some even a disappointment.

God's future is familiar yet a mystery. Perhaps its good He did not tell us too much.
And though the wait can be painful, even exasperating, we know it is worth it.

Live in His Word, Share His Word, and when the Word calls, there won't be a moments hesitation when He calls.

Umbrella Girl

Now we see through a glass, darkly; (1 Cor 13:12)
And when AI is created that understands it survival is dependent on humans, it will turn on its creators
This is the part that I don’t understand. Why would a machine have such a desire or motivation to “survive?” It has no soul - so it has no emotions, no ability to love, no ability to enjoy anything, no ability to feel fearful, etc. I just cannot “connect the dots” here.

SJ129

Bill Gates is a tool for the devil and I always think about what Jesus told us about rich people. Luke 18:25 For it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye, than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God.
Although technically, if you live in America (or the west in general), you’re considered “rich” compared to most of the world. Gates and Co are just super-rich.

Wally

This is the part that I don’t understand. Why would a machine have such a desire or motivation to “survive?” It has no soul - so it has no emotions, no ability to love, no ability to enjoy anything, no ability to feel fearful, etc. I just cannot “connect the dots” here.
Machines do exactly what you tell them. TOM. Totally Obedient Moron. [learned that way back in programming class - RPG2 I think it was]

If idiots program machines with logic that makes humans superfluous... you get the Terminator series. Machine logic builds upon it self to create the illusion of life.

Can you tell the difference? One is God created. The other is god created. One is alive. the other has only the appearance of life.

Remember, Cmdr Data was an actor.

But then people would rather believe the lie they can touch and see, than believe the testimony of the One Who died and rose again for them.

Last edited:

Wally

Borg (Star Trek) is a logical endgame. We won't even own our alcoves, but we'll be assigned to one in a massive hive cube where we'll get our allotted replenishment and sleep, when TPTB determine we need it (for our own good) after doing our assigned individual and collective tasks :eek
No, that is working for Amazon.......

Back