Silicon Valley Bank Crash today

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Just remember whose images are on currency.

We trust God, and we know His Name.

Not Cesar or some other world image.
The coin backers who print the lie [in god they trust] do it to give a false hope or add it as a CYA gimmick just in case God really is out there.

Last edited:

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Just remember whose images are on currency.

We trust God, and we know His Name.

Not Cesar or some other world image.
The coin backers who print the lie [in god they trust] do it to give a false hope or add it as a CYA gimmick just in case God really is out there.

"On July 30, 1956, two years after pushing to have the phrase “under God” inserted into the pledge of allegiance, President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs a law officially declaring “In God We Trust” to be the nation’s official motto. The law, P.L. 84-140, also mandated that the phrase be printed on all American paper currency. The phrase had been placed on U.S. coins since the Civil War when, according to the historical association of the United States Treasury, religious sentiment reached a peak. Eisenhower’s treasury secretary, George Humphrey, had suggested adding the phrase to paper currency as well."

More
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/president-eisenhower-signs-in-god-we-trust-into-law

athenasius

I don't see the talk of peace and safety as describing the time before the tribulation, but after. The context of I Thes. has the rapture at the end of chapter 4, then 5 starts with the day of the Lord.

5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

The day of the Lord begins with the tribulation and takes us through the millenium. It begins sometime after the rapture, when the AC signs the covenant. Then people shall say, "Peace and safety!!" He assures the world that the chaos is now controlled. They don't realize at that point that sudden destruction awaits them, not peace and safety. The seals are opened and all hell breaks loose.

Another reason is because people have always called for peace and safety--I don't see how that can be a sign of the end. I have seen Christians claiming for decades that we know the rapture is imminent because the news has calls for peace and safety.
I don't mean that the peace and safety talk is a sign (I agree, over used because people always crave Peace and Safety) -- but I do expect it just before the Rapture in some enhanced form.

The Day of the Lord is the whole period of the Tribulation beginning with the signing of the covenant, which cannot happen till we are out of the way, and with us, the action of the Holy Spirit as Restrainer, a function He does during the Church Age. The Rapture comes before that, right away or with a possible gap of time.

The theorized gap is not ruled out by the prophecies nor is an immediate change into the Tribulation if the signing occurs on our way up so to speak. Either way. I think I'm in agreement with you on that, although we might differ on how fast after the Rapture the Trib starts up.

I think there will be a period of turmoil right after the Rapture, and I think that might be the time for a lot of trouble to break loose. Things could go in rapid succession after that, from the revealing of the AC and the signing of the covenant to the other Seals breaking in quick succession.

The 2 places where the Peace and Safety talk become important are just before the Rapture when everything is going normally with plans for a peace deal or some such thing that everyone pins their hopes on, OR at the First Seal when the AC rides in and that covenant starts the Tribulation.

The desire for Peace and Safety is a very different thing from the anticipation of expected Peace and Safety. One is simply a desire that is with us forever, it's part of the human need for safety and security.

But it's the expectation of Peace and Safety as a new part of normal life that I'm looking to see at some point. We've had moments in history where that has happened, usually with the founding of things like the League of Nations or the UN where people start to talk about peace in our time being just around the corner after this next big signing of the next big treaty.

Of course these treaties and organizations come and go, broken and burning on the ash heaps of history. Forerunners of the real deal as put forward by the AC.

I look closely when the desire for Peace and Safety becomes an EXPECTATION of peace and safety. That is the period where sudden destruction can fall as the total opposite as Paul seems to imply. Totally unexpected destruction.

That lines up with the way Jesus also contrasts "normal" life in Noah's day and Lot's day with their removal and the sudden unexpected destruction that falls on them.

If I were to hazard a guess it would be a climate where we are emerging from the chaos of a limited nuke strike in the Ukraine, where Russia "wins" and everyone sighs with relief and hopes to get back to "normal" and there's some new type of brokered deal (not the AC) that has everyone's hope up that finally we can achieve "peace in our time" to quote poor Chamberlain in 1939. Similar in fact to Chamberlain's deal with Britain, France, Russia??? and Germany that gave Czechoslovakia to Germany so they would be satisfied and no more war.

That led into WW2 of course, and after that was over there was the hopes pinned on the UN and the cold war detente uneasy peace between the USSR and the West.

But I'm speculating here and with prophecy before it comes to pass, there is a lot of talk about how. Till it happens and all of us are surprised by how it all comes together.

Very few people were expecting Israel to become a nation in a day in 1948 after almost 2 millennia in diaspora. Till it happened. A few dispensationalists had been predicting it, but the general church was caught by surprise. I think the Rapture will catch most of the church by surprise, and the few of us predicting it, will be overjoyed.

I look forward to it as do we all here on RF.
Love
Margery

Ghoti Ichthus

Very few people were expecting Israel to become a nation in a day in 1948 after almost 2 millennia in diaspora. Till it happened. A few dispensationalists had been predicting it, but the general church was caught by surprise. I think the Rapture will catch most of the church by surprise, and the few of us predicting it, will be overjoyed.

I look forward to it as do we all here on RF.
Love
Margery

I think every Christian, even those, who have never heard of a Pre-Trib Rapture or who believe in a different timing of events, and who will be surprised, will know immediately what is going on (Jesus taking us to Heaven) and be overjoyed.

:bouncies

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
I agree with Jan and Athenasius, i see a lotta bible teachers get excited and go "OOOOOOO RAPTURE"S VERY VERY CLOSE GUYS ANYTIME NOW" just because world leaders may ocassionally mention the golden words"Peace and safety"
Where are these preachers getting this from?
Why do they apply that terminology towards the Rapture?
Which by the way would be a sign.
The Rapture is a signless event .

Last edited:

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
Where are these preachers getting this from?
Why do they apply that terminology towards the Rapture?
Which by the way would be a sign.
The Rapture is a signless event .
I know, i cringe everytime i hear it especially from the Hawaian shirt pastor who i use to follow before he lost the plot.

The only signs we can see are the signs of how close the tribulation may be and that's it, the rapture is literally a lottery as to when it can happen LOL.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
I agree with Jan and Athenasius, i see a lotta bible teachers get excited and go "OOOOOOO RAPTURE"S VERY VERY CLOSE GUYS ANYTIME NOW" just because world leaders may ocassionally mention the golden words"Peace and safety"
My reply is off topic, but since you brought it up...
I see Christians saying the Rapture must be very close because...gas prices go up, food prices go up, Russia may use a nuke, Iran may get a nuke, Biden is president, bugs are sold as food, banks fail, paper money may become obsolete,
etc etc ad nausem....

All we can see is possible foreshadowing of the trib...and I do think we are seeing that. I do *think* the Rapture is close. In truth, we have no idea what God has planned for the future.

It seems like the more life gets uncomfortable for us, or there is a prediction that we don't like, the more *imminent* the Rapture becomes.
I dont think the Rapture is scheduled for the comfort or convenience of the US or western world. Maybe the harder life gets, the more people will come to Him???

That may come across as harsh but it's not meant to be. God's timing is perfect. I am looking forward to being caught up in the air!!!

soundingthealarm

I've been watching/praying/wanting Jesus to come back it seems like my whole life. I'm 55 Years Old and when I was like 8 or 9 years old ..my small town Baptist Church showed the movie a Thief in the Night for Sunday Night Service and from that night until today I have been eagerly anticipating Jesus calling us home, even today I feel like a little kid in the back of a car asking "are we almost there yet?"

I have always thought it better to be a proclaimer that Jesus is coming soon than to be a scoffer of the message!

I live near a tourist area (Branson Missouri) and the closer you get to Branson ...the bigger and more frequent the signs advertising your arrival become.

Been to four different Bible Schools and at each school I chose the study of eschatology each time. My favorite Pastor/Professor who I learned the most from... wrote a book on Daniel and Revelation that has been used as a study guide literally across the world and twice I got to meet with him one on one and took the opportunity to once ask "Dr. Westlake, as a layman, what are like two main things we can look to know we ALMOST THERE?" lol

He said "those who are alive at that time will NOT see the Anti Christ, but they will see his stage. The two issues he will seem to solve that will cause the whole world to WORSHIP Him will be bringing a false sense of peace at a time of world chaos and He will be bring a false prosperity to the whole world, so when you see Israel surrounded and when the world economy is on the brink of total collapse, you will be witness to HIS stage and you can know the end of the age is near.

Global economies are all in dire straights..."the debtor is enslaved to the lender" People in positions of power have used debt to sell the masses into slavery of the NWO that is coming, there is nowhere to run or hide, I don't care how great your credit score is or how big your bank account, their is a global crash coming and YET there will be someone who will be able to sell it to the world that EVERYTHING WILL BE OK, just trust me as you follow me into this new way of buying and selling.

And Israel is becoming more and more vulnerable and prepped for Jacob's Trouble.

Then throw in that so many who are in positions of DARK leadership are touting their GREAT RESET and letting us know their time frame to implement their evil plan/scheme

We can see a stage being put in place right before our eyes.

So I do believe we are really almost there!!

Joseph The Carpenter

They told us we will have a CBDC by spring and it appears to be on its way.
The two trillion the Federal Reserve created is intended to smooth the way for the big four banks to scoop up the assets of regional banks and stall any bank runs. Many people are moving their money into the too big to fail banks.
When they can't control it any longer they will have a bank holiday. Banks will be closed for a few weeks or a month. They will tell you that you have six months to deposit your cash and after that every month your money will loose ten percent.
It is likely Silvergate and SVB were crashed on purpose. The SVB bank run was started by Peter Thiel a prominent democratic billionaire.
A CBDC will be an important tool for the AC and a total surveillance economy.
Please have some food and cash in the house for the transition.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
They told us we will have a CBDC by spring and it appears to be on its way.
The two trillion the Federal Reserve created is intended to smooth the way for the big four banks to scoop up the assets of regional banks and stall any bank runs. Many people are moving their money into the too big to fail banks.
When they can't control it any longer they will have a bank holiday. Banks will be closed for a few weeks or a month. They will tell you that you have six months to deposit your cash and after that every month your money will loose ten percent.
It is likely Silvergate and SVB were crashed on purpose. The SVB bank run was started by Peter Thiel a prominent democratic billionaire.
A CBDC will be an important tool for the AC and a total surveillance economy.
Please have some food and cash in the house for the transition.
Alot of accurate points.

Ghoti Ichthus

After the Bitcoin and some of the other digital currency debacles, they better make sure it's absolutely secure. Of course, we know that no matter what they do, there will be fraud, data breaches, identity theft, and theft.

CC and DC will be needed for the transition, too. Maybe for some time after, or it'll be part of the system for awhile. The cc systems can be used to facilitate both transition and CBDC system and because cc can be instantaneously turned off and on both systemically and for individuals or groups of individuals.

SarahRose

Get your unadulterated Bible(s) and hymnal(s) now, while you still can.

I am not a prepper really but I just got a little KJV Bible to throw in my hiking backpack (when not in use it’s my go bag if anything happens). Just in case.

I’m hoping I don’t have to use it, but if I go up in the rapture I hope someone else will find it and be blessed with it.

Back