Signature Bank shut down in connection with Silicon Valley Bank collapse

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Signature Bank shut down in connection with Silicon Valley Bank collapse
Founded in 2001, the New York-based Signature Bank was popular among crypto companies
By Bradford Betz

Federal regulators on Sunday said New York-based Signature Bank was being shut down to protect consumers and the financial system following the collapse of California’s Silicon Valley Bank. The announcement came in a joint statement from the U.S. Treasury Department, the Federal Reserve, and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. The regulators said SVB clients will have access to their money starting Monday, at no expense to the American taxpayer.

more.............. https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/signature-bank-shut-down-connection-silicon-valley-bank-collapse

Anastacia

There were reports that today, Monday, would bring some degree of bank and tech crises. But so far, things seem "okay"??

I listened to Britt Gillette on this collapse and he explained that the goal may be to get people to pull out of smaller, regional banks to put their money into the large banks (since people have confidence the gov't wont let the big banks fail). Then smaller banks are put out of business as money is consolidated where it will more easily be able to undergo the next "switch"... into digital currency.

jeanie

There were reports that today, Monday, would bring some degree of bank and tech crises. But so far, things seem "okay"??

I listened to Britt Gillette on this collapse and he explained that the goal may be to get people to pull out of smaller, regional banks to put their money into the large banks (since people have confidence the gov't wont let the big banks fail). Then smaller banks are put out of business as money is consolidated where it will more easily be able to undergo the next "switch"... into digital currency.
He (Gillette)also explained the Feds raising rates was the instigator in this

jab777

That makes sense.

athenasius

Exactly!

Preparing for the switch to digital. Create a crisis-- never let a crisis go to waste and then provide a "solution" to herd the people where you want them to go.

It's dominoes right now. One falls, putting pressure on others who fall and the ripples spread outwards.

I'm going to mention an interesting connection to the apple of God's eye-- Israel right at ground zero for this banking collapse.

George remembered hearing how the leftist wokesters in ISRAEL were putting pressure on the the high tech companies to pull out of investments in Israel. a lot listened and transferred to Silicon Valley Bank that failed first.

The wokesters in question were in Israel, part of the leftist protests against judicial reform. They are trying to bring down the Israeli govt of Netanyahu and prevent him from reining in the judiciary which is unelected, and supposed to uphold the laws, not rule the country.

They didn't care if it destroyed the Israeli economy in the process. They are so keen to destroy Netanyahu that consequences didn't even cross their tiny brains.

They are acting like the BDS movement elsewhere. They are leftists and acting against Israel. They persuaded many to put their money elsewhere. The elsewhere happened to be SVB. The rest is history. That was ground zero.

Here is a quote on March 10th from the source George listened to on Telegram:
"The leaders of the protest againgst the judicial reforms in Israel called for high tech companies to take their money out of Israel because of the "dangerous situation" the country will be in once the reform is implemented. Many listened and transferred their money to the Silicon Valley Bank."

that was sent out on the day that SVB collapsed, March 10.

Actions have consequences. SVB went along with the wokester agenda and were glad to take funds out of Israeli high tech business in the face of a "threat" that the wokesters delivered. They might have survived a little longer if they hadn't possibly been poking God in the apple of His eye.

penbrat

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Exactly!

Preparing for the switch to digital. Create a crisis-- never let a crisis go to waste and then provide a "solution" to herd the people where you want them to go.

It's dominoes right now. One falls, putting pressure on others who fall and the ripples spread outwards.

I'm going to mention an interesting connection to the apple of God's eye-- Israel right at ground zero for this banking collapse.

George remembered hearing how the leftist wokesters in ISRAEL were putting pressure on the the high tech companies to pull out of investments in Israel. a lot listened and transferred to Silicon Valley Bank that failed first.

The wokesters in question were in Israel, part of the leftist protests against judicial reform. They are trying to bring down the Israeli govt of Netanyahu and prevent him from reining in the judiciary which is unelected, and supposed to uphold the laws, not rule the country.

They didn't care if it destroyed the Israeli economy in the process. They are so keen to destroy Netanyahu that consequences didn't even cross their tiny brains.

They are acting like the BDS movement elsewhere. They are leftists and acting against Israel. They persuaded many to put their money elsewhere. The elsewhere happened to be SVB. The rest is history. That was ground zero.

"The leaders of the protest againgst the judicial reforms in Israel called for high tech companies to take their money out of Israel because of the "dangerous situation" the country will be in once the reform is implemented. Many listened and transferred their money to the Silicon Valley Bank."

Actions have consequences. SVB went along with the wokester agenda and were glad to take funds out of Israeli high tech business in the face of a "threat" that the wokesters delivered. They might have survived a little longer if they hadn't possibly been poking God in the apple of His eye.
Well stated friend.
It is of no coincidence this happened to SVB after the bad decision (s), and right quick.

It is crazy in Israel right now, way more than usual.
Things are definitely happening and God is definitely involved.

The whole world is becoming or already is
unstable.
This is a recipe for disaster.

Hard to keep up with all the insanity.

My faith and hope rest in Jesus Christ.
No child of God need to fret nor worry.

Hebrews 12:2
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher
of our faith; who for the joy that was set
before him endured the cross, despising the
shame, and is set down at the right hand of
the throne of God.

Shannon70

Exactly!

Interesting

Anastacia

Exactly!

Copying myself from another thread to also ask here...

I found the source you quoted on Telegram and I've been looking everywhere to find news that says what the protestors/leftists were up to. I'd love to show this to some friends and fam since it is the God of Israel in action!!

But not even the "staple" pastors many of us listen to are mentioning this element of tech companies pulling out from Israeli investments and putting it in SVB. I may not be using the right key words to search for it though :| ... so has anyone else seen any news links about this that can be shared on here?
Thanks for any help!

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Copying myself from another thread to also ask here...

I found the source you quoted on Telegram and I've been looking everywhere to find news that says what the protestors/leftists were up to. I'd love to show this to some friends and fam since it is the God of Israel in action!!

But not even the "staple" pastors many of us listen to are mentioning this element of tech companies pulling out from Israeli investments and putting it in SVB. I may not be using the right key words to search for it though :| ... so has anyone else seen any news links about this that can be shared on here?
Thanks for any help!
This might help, highlight the following here or in your post :

Israeli investments and putting it in SVB

Once you have those 6 words + one acronym highlighted , go to search web.
What I believe you are looking for will come up.
You than can print it out or send it to a friend.

:)

Back