Will The World See Saints Change and Go Up?

Katie8758

Those dead in Christ will not see the kingdom of God, and our incorruptible new bodies are a part of that kingdom. Just my opinion.

ETA: It is late, I am tired, and I need to stop internetting. Sigh.....The dead in Christ will see Christ return with alll of us in our glorified bodies,.... DUH!!! And I am gonna go out on a limb here and say Jesus is a part of the kingdom of God. I need sleep and apparently a conservator, lol

Last edited:

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Those dead in Christ will not see the kingdom of God, and our incorruptible new bodies are a part of that kingdom. Just my opinion.

ETA: It is late, I am tired, and I need to stop internetting. Sigh.....The dead in Christ will see Christ return with alll of us in our glorified bodies,.... DUH!!! And I am gonna go out on a limb here and say Jesus is a part of the kingdom of God. I need sleep and apparently a conservator, lol
The dead in Christ will be coming back with Christ at The Second Coming, as well as the rest of The Church.
The dead in Christ are the Body of Christ/ The Church.
At the Rapture the dead in Christ rise first , then those who are alive in Christ at that time will be removed from this sin soaked earth in a twinkling of an eye, to be with the Lord forever.

Last edited:
“After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, “Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this.””
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭4‬:‭1‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words.”
‭‭I Thessalonians‬ ‭4‬:‭16‬-‭18‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

mphsmom

I think that we will be changed, the dead in Christ will rise, and then we will rise all in in a twinkle of an eye, with maybe a nanosecond between the dead in Christ rising and the rest of us rising. Really no discernible time at all.

What I have always wondered is, if when the dead in Christ rise, will the graves and all the cremation urns be broken wide open and left that way so that the ones left behind can see it.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
I think that we will be changed, the dead in Christ will rise, and then we will rise all in in a twinkle of an eye, with maybe a nanosecond between the dead in Christ rising and the rest of us rising. Really no discernible time at all.

What I have always wondered is, if when the dead in Christ rise, will the graves and all the cremation urns be broken wide open and left that way so that the ones left behind can see it.
Was Christ tomb opened after He resurrected?
Could people see that the tomb was empty after the fact?

Changeditall

When the roll is called up yonder I'll be there.

Good question

SarahRose

I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately, and I just listened to a very good study by Chuck Missler. In it he references seven “raptures” through the Bible: Enoch (Gen. 5:24; Heb. 11:5), Elijah (2 Kings 2:1, 11), Jesus (Mark 16:9; Acts 1:9-11; Rev. 12:5), Philip (Acts 8:39), Paul (2 Cor. 12:2-4), the Body of Christ (1 Thess. 4:17), and John (Rev. 4:1).

The word “harpazo” is used in these four instances: Rev. 12:5, Acts 8:39, 2 Cor. 12:2-4 and 1 Thess. 4:17.

For me personally, when looking at all of these, it’s hard to say exactly how it will go. There is definitely variation in the events listed here, and maybe not all of these are considered rapture “types.”

If I had to guess, based on looking at these and when the word harpazo is used specifically, it’ll be an instantaneous catching up/snatching away. I personally don’t see a “floating up” kind of thing, but maybe.

Regardless, it’ll be amazing. And it sure is fun to think about!

daygo

Elisha was seen going up and Enoch is known for going up. It doesn’t say that Enoch was seen going up but they knew it somehow. I hope it’s seen. So the people on the line of believing will have something to point towards God.
Imo Enoch told his loved ones, there's bound to be people see it or aware of something happening that'll be for some absolutely terrifying, who knows maybe they'll be the one's that becomes believers and start a huge revival and awakening.

GotGrace

I have always thought we would hear the trumpet, then the Lord, then instantly be in the clouds with Him with our new bodies.

Isn't the Rapture for the Bride, to save us from the wrath to come? To me, it's all about The Bride...our time will finally be here. We will be perfect.
In my earthly flesh, I worry over those left behind, but once I am in my incorruptible body, will this still be the case??
I have read discussions on whether there will be time to put the cat out or turn off the stove. I say no. Earthly things will not be our focus, only Jesus Christ and what He has in store for us.

I agree, the Rapture is the witness to the unbelieving world. I think at the twinkling of an eye, our work on earth is completed.
I'm sure you won't worry about your best pan that you just left on the burner. :lol

Dave123

I think that much of the world will reject that it was the Rapture after it has happened. Reason being, only biblical Christians will go up. Cultural Christians, the ones who belong to churches but were never actually born again, will not be part of the Rapture. There are many people who believe they are Christians for reasons that have nothing to do with Jesus. There will be many churches still in operation AFTER the Rapture takes place. Christians in-name-only will be left behind in sufficient numbers to allow for an alternate explanation as to why some Christians disappeared.

Back