Iranian girls are being poisoned to stop them from attending school

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Iranian girls are being poisoned to stop them from attending school
Iran's deputy health minister confirmed that "some people" were poisoning girls but didn't elaborate on who or how.
By ARIELLA MARSDEN

Hundreds of girls around Iran have been poisoned in their schools since November, the country's Deputy Health Minister Younes Panahi confirmed to the IRNA state news agency. "After the poisoning of several students in Qom schools, it was found that some people wanted all schools, especially girls' schools, to be closed. It has been revealed that the chemical compounds used to poison students are not war chemicals, and the poisoned students do not need aggressive treatment, and a large percentage of the chemical agents used are treatable."

The statement came after scores of girls in Qom began to experience respiratory poisoning with several requiring hospital medical treatment. According to Iran International, the poisoning began in Qom and spread to other cities in the area. At least 14 girls' schools in four different cities have been hit.

more............. https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/iran-news/article-732840

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
I wonder if a woman US president would result in some drastic changes in foreign policy?

Of course male or female, it really depends on character.

And I mean having some, not being one.

dseno

I wonder if a woman US president would result in some drastic changes in foreign policy?

Of course male or female, it really depends on character.

And I mean having some, not being one.
This would be really interesting to see actually

Back