President Trump to visit East Palestine, Ohio

TimeWarpWife

So many politicians used to do things to show they "cared" but in reality it was simply for a photo op or to somehow help their political career. I believe President Trump does it because he truly does care about the American people. Of course, the Demonrats can't even make a pretense of caring anymore because they're so filled with hate and loathing for those of us who refuse to go along with their evil globalist agenda.

Dave123

I am hearing Pete Buttigieg is suppose to be visiting East Palestine. Too little too :gaah late sure has taken his time. It is called not :tappingfoot doing your job.
The ONLY reason he is showing up is because Trump is there. The Biden Administration's policy toward problems is to ignore them long enough for the news cycle to change. That is how they handle everything. But now that Trump is on the scene, that changes everything. It will be interesting to see the kind of reception he receives from the people.

Dave123

So many politicians used to do things to show they "cared" but in reality it was simply for a photo op or to somehow help their political career. I believe President Trump does it because he truly does care about the American people. Of course, the Demonrats can't even make a pretense of caring anymore because they're so filled with hate and loathing for those of us who refuse to go along with their evil globalist agenda.
The Democrats and this administration wear their hatred for America and Americans on their sleeves. You're right. They don't even pretend to care, because they don't.

jab777

The left MSM has found its answer to Biden not showing up in East Palestine Ohio while Trump will be there. They are blaming Trump for deregulating rail regulations and partly to blame causing the toxic mess. If that is the case, Biden has been in office for two years and could have changed the regulations. So, why did not Biden take care of it? It's just like most every other thing the Dem's mess up on; they just blame Trump.
There are a lot of union rust belt voters there in east Ohio who always have voted automatically Democrat. This may be a golden opportunity for Trump to shine and make Biden look like an uncaring elitist.
Back in the fall of 1980, my brother in law who was a fireman came to visit us and see our recently born son. We got to talking about the recession and he told me I should vote for Carter and not Reagan. He said we have to stay with pro union Dems. He said in so many words, "Look Carter is a knitwit, but the Dem's are still on our side, so don't vote for Reagan." Well I did vote for Reagan, no regrets! So, how does Biden compare with Carter?
"
How does Biden compare with Carter? For openers, I don’t think Carter was a bad man. He just was too regional to be president. I think his intentions were good but he and his crew didn’t have a grip on how to work with Congressional leaders. Biden on the other hand is, I believe, a bad man. His intentions are not good and he’s surrounded himself with Obama retreads. I think we can pretty well concede that Obama’s intentions toward our country were not good either. If your goal is to “fundamentally transform” the country you aren’t interested in the betterment of the country and it’s citizens. Biden is a crook, a fabulist, a liar and a mean spirited clown. He’s only ever been out for his aggrandizement and doesn’t give a flying fig about this country or it’s citizens. He’s forever badmouthing President Trump which is a pretty lowlife thing to do. I understand that there is generally a little friction between presidents of different parties but Biden’s treatment of his predecessor is beyond the pale.

jab777

The ONLY reason he is showing up is because Trump is there. The Biden Administration's policy toward problems is to ignore them long enough for the news cycle to change. That is how they handle everything. But now that Trump is on the scene, that changes everything. It will be interesting to see the kind of reception he receives from the people.
He didn’t receive a reception from the people because he rolled into town at 7 am and only met with EPA people and local officials . It was a photo op to show he was there. He shows up wearing a vest, hard hat and goggles looking like an utter boob. He didn’t want to deal with the citizens. He’s all profile and no courage.

Dave123

He didn’t receive a reception from the people because he rolled into town at 7 am and only met with EPA people and local officials . It was a photo op to show he was there. He shows up wearing a vest, hard hat and goggles looking like an utter boob. He didn’t want to deal with the citizens. He’s all profile and no courage.
I see. I am not surprised.

Dave123

How does Biden compare with Carter? For openers, I don’t think Carter was a bad man. He just was too regional to be president. I think his intentions were good but he and his crew didn’t have a grip on how to work with Congressional leaders. Biden on the other hand is, I believe, a bad man. His intentions are not good and he’s surrounded himself with Obama retreads. I think we can pretty well concede that Obama’s intentions toward our country were not good either. If your goal is to “fundamentally transform” the country you aren’t interested in the betterment of the country and it’s citizens. Biden is a crook, a fabulist, a liar and a mean spirited clown. He’s only ever been out for his aggrandizement and doesn’t give a flying fig about this country or it’s citizens. He’s forever badmouthing President Trump which is a pretty lowlife thing to do. I understand that there is generally a little friction between presidents of different parties but Biden’s treatment of his predecessor is beyond the pale.
Yes, exactly

Back