Three dead, five injured after shots fired at Michigan State University

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Three dead, five injured after shots fired at Michigan State University
The suspect is still at large, people on campus ordered to shelter in place.
Israel National News
Published: Feb 14, 2023

At least three people were killed and at least five others were injured at Michigan State University after shootings at two locations on the East Lansing campus Monday night, university police said. Students were urged to "secure in place" as officials searched for a shooter who remained at large hours after gunfire was first reported at 8:18 p.m. local time, according to NBC News. Five victims were transported to E.W. Sparrow Hospital in Lansing, and some of the injuries were life-threatening, Interim Deputy Chief Chris Rozman said late Monday.

more............ https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/367423

Círeth

Purry, roary, one.
I also wonder if some of this isn't to cause so much gun violence that eventually enough people will agree to the repeal of the second amendment, and it will no longer be legal to own guns.
It seems to be independent murderers every time. Some of them have radical ideologies; others just want to kill people.

An attack on the second amendment may well be the result but I think it'll be an unintended consequence of unconnected events.

I'm really wondering what's going on societally and spirituality that's got so many people fixing to mass murder strangers.

Back